Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivanjali BansalYour feedback matters!
My teeth are getting yellowish day by day because of the water that we r using for the daily needs. Everyone says that the fluraid content of the water is the reason for this problem. Due to this problem I can't speak to anyone is there is any solution for this problem?
Hi sir/mam. My problem is I can not open my mouth because of chewing gutkha. And its paining when I try to open. So please suggest me any medicine for quick result.
I have read and heard a lot about oil pulling. I want to start it, too. I was thinking of buying Merit Virgin Coconut Oil. But I need a certified doctor's opinion first. I have cavities in my molars, premolars and a few on my other teeth. They are pretty sensitive during winters and after eating sweets, a thin layer starts to form on my teeth every time. I brush twice a day, morning and before going to sleep. I'm a 25 yr. Old married female. Should I try oil pulling? And if so, can you suggest the right technique? It says to oil pull first thing in the morning for 15-20 mins with 1-2 tablespoons of oil of your choice and then after spitting it out, rinse mouth with warm salty water, then brush and floss normally. Is this right? Please help. Thank you.
Root canal and filling was done at my lower molar teeth. What are the implications of leaving it as it is or going for coping.
Do re-occurring ulcers in mouth is symptoms for any major disease That one heals at one place in 5-10 days and then reoccurs at another please also sometimes have loose and black stools I have this recurrent ulcers since 3 months Kindly suggest?
Hi doctor, I am 47 years old, recently I bought tooth clean brush thru amazon e commerce company, could You advise how to use for cleaning gums and teeth, I am brushing with babool tooth paste every day once in morning, I am vegetarian and take liquids and curd,chutneys with tamarind/tomatoe/chillies. After waking up my spouse complaining of bad smell. Waiting for your valuable counsel.
I am a 25 years old male and I am suffering from jaw problems, I can't take cold drinks. What should I do sir?
My teeth needs a root canal but I don't want any pain where can I get a dentist with numbness spray. I live at vasai, thane.
FROM PAST 2 MONTHS I AM FACING TEETH ACHE, SWOLLEN GUMS , BLEEDING WHILE BRUSHING . SOMETIMES PARTS OF GUM BLEEDS WITHOUT TOUCHING OR BRUSHING . ALSO BAD SMELLING FROM MOUTH IS A PROBLEM . MY AGE IS 28. PLEASE HELP .answer should be in bengali .
I want to ask about my dental problem. At present I want to take orthodontic treatment and I have crowded teeth. Also when I open my mouth, there occur jerk sound. Is that a serious problem? What can b the reasons of this problems?
Sir I am 20 years old man mere teeth se blood aate rahta hai what can I do for stop to come out blood from my teeth please tell any home made medicine or other medicine.
Which paste is best for senstive tooth and gums bleeding and pain in tooths when i went to doctor he suggest me for cleaning byt after that also no improvment deep cleaning done 4 tyms in 6 months but no improvement So suggest me paste for all these
I am 29 year old male. I have a dental problem that is pain and blood coming from teeth. What should i do?
Dental implants need to be maintained carefully after surgery and for that you got to follow a few essential caring tips.
Best caring tips after dental implants:
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Healthy diet needs to be maintained and in this case, only nutritious and soft foods are to be included.
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Avoid cold or hot drinks and foods: You should not take excessively hot or chilled items immediately after dental implants as that might create an adverse situation. This is a strict instruction which is usually given to the patients by their dentists so that implants can be protected and can be maintained in the long run.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Taking painkillers: If the implanted area has swollen up, and it is paining badly, then you should try useful painkillers, but the medicines should be prescribed by your dentist. But do not take these medicines on a frequent basis rather take them only when the pain is severe.
Related Tip: "Reasons Why You Should Not Be Nervous About Dental Implant"
I am 16 years old female and have a tooth paining from last 4 days and my teeth are yellow what should I do?
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.