Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani Sachdev GourYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I have taken lots of I pill before 8 months ago and we are trying for the baby but unable to get pregnant is it because of I pill that I have taken please let me know what should we do to have baby.
I am pcod patient and on the month of March my periods didn't come and then periods happen that are delayed by 15 days that is on 15th April. Then at 3rd day of periods I do my hormonal profile which is given below: 1, FSH: 6.65mIU/ml 2, LH:9.84mIU/ml 3, prolactin:6.58 ng/do 4, testosterone:64. 43 ng/dl and normal range is 14. 00_76.00. I also did usg pelvic which shows left ovary volume 8 cc and right ovary volume 10 cc. Bilateral no dominant follicle. Peripheral analyse follicles. I want to know is my hormonal profile fine especially testosterone. I have severe hairfall and few acne on my face. Is thus hair fall and acne because of this or there is some other reason. Please suggest me what will I do.
Is pregnancy dangerous for hepatitis b patient and what precautions should be taken during pregnancy for avoiding virus transmission from mother to baby.
Hi, My question is for geneticist. My marriage is fixed with my niece (daughter of my sister). My sister also married within relation (son of mother in law). So marriage is happening for second time within the relation. Is it good to marry her? My niece family is healthy family. please suggest.
I was having vaginal candiasis before 10 day. I took tablet course fr 5 day by gynecologist. Can I have intercourse with my bf. Now? Or I should wait fr some more day?
Hi. We are trying for a baby. And I am taking treatment for that. All reports are normal. Dr. gave fertyl 50 from, day 3rd of my cycle and by then tab ovacare and asked me do ovulation test this month. I did it and on my 13th day my 3 follicles got ruptured. Then we had a nice time for next 3 days from my day 13. Today is my 20th day and I m having a white discharge. What should be this and the result.
My spouse recently became pregnant. Will her pregnancy destroy if I do vaginal sex with her at this time?
A woman’s body goes through a number of changes during her lifetime and therefore, it is always better to undergo regular health check-ups at proper intervals to ensure that all organs of her body function well.
Endometriosis is something, which every woman is likely to have heard about. However, not many women are aware of what it exactly is. Even fewer know about what they should look out for when it comes to having endometriosis or understanding what it means to be suffering from it. Is it not a lot better to be informed about all of this?
The condition of endometriosis is when the tissue that is supposed to be inside the uterus also known as the womb and lining, starts growing outside it. What effectively happens is that the lining of the uterus, known as the endometrium, is trapped in the pelvic area.
Some amount of discomfort is usually experienced by women who are menstruating. However, when a woman has endometriosis, the amount of pain is pretty persistent, sometimes extending to a month-long duration. Some women also suffer from excess bleeding.
Unfortunately, the symptoms are not only limited to this. Women who are adversely affected by endometriosis usually find having sex painful as well, ironic as it is supposed to provide pleasure.
Also fertility is the primary function affected by it. There are so many complications in this regard. It is said that about 50 percent of women who have endometriosis have trouble getting pregnant and carrying a baby. Effectively, as sad as it is, endometriosis has the potential to take away the entire prospect of motherhood from a woman.
In addition to this, a fair number of cases, show that the symptoms, which are experienced worsen over the course of time. So, what this means is that the lifestyle of the woman may be severely affected as the symptoms get progressively worse; which is just one of the reasons why treatment is something, which should be resorted to sooner than later.
One of the lifestyle changes which may be beneficial in reducing the severity of endometriosis includes a change in your diet. Increased intake of green vegetables and fresh fruits along with a reduced consumption of red meat is definitely worth a try. Regular exercising is also helpful in treating the condition.
I am 35 years unmarried. Since two months i am not getting periods i am very much worried about that. Please suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from pcod. Not getting regular periods n if I get them its very scanty n only happens for one day. What is the best solution n who will be the best for me to consult. Im 27 yrs old.
I am 33 year old and I have a big and flappy tummy which is due to pregnancy. As my baby is 1 year old I want to reduce my tummy fat. So please help me with it.
The daily stress and responsibilities of modern life mean that it is hard for a person to feel on top of the world all the time. Many people have gone ahead and accepted this as a truth of life. But what if there was the possibility of feeling good each day? Can you imagine the effect it would have on the satisfaction and productivity of a person? Well, the ancient field of Ayurveda, to a certain extent, is beneficial in this case. Here are a few tips, which may help you feel better.
- Clean your tongue regularly using a tongue scraper. According to Ayurveda, cleaning your tongue helps clean your body and stimulate the internal organs of the body. In addition to this, it is also believed that the bad bacteria which is present in the body is reduced to quite an extent by doing this.
- Avoid having ice cold water, even when the temperature is at a peak. According to Ayurveda, this is not the right thing to be done. In fact, an individual should have warm water throughout the year. This helps in reducing the amount of metabolic waste, which is present in the human body. Also, warm water is a natural choice for people who are keen on not getting a bad throat.
- Have timely meals because each person has a body clock and when a person is following the tenets of Ayurveda, the meal times would be well in sync with the body clock. The risk of this not being the case results in improper digestion and leads to a person feeling heavy instead of satiated.
- Keep a check on the quantity of food you consume in every meal. For most people, lunch is the heaviest meal to be had. As a matter of fact, as the day comes to a close, the amount of food which one should eat must be reduced. An early dinner is a very good idea. Also post dinner snacks must be strictly avoided.
- Ensure you take adequate rest every day as it is very important for maintaining the fitness of a human body. Good quality sleep also plays a vital role in keeping you healthy. Avoid staying up late at night as it hampers proper sleep. Additionally, regular exercise is needed, which again is very helpful in keeping your body active and running. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!