Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Treatment Of Diseases In Pregnancy
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani SabharwalYour feedback matters!
1. It has no side-effects, whatsoever.
2. Easy to be taken even by non co-operative
Children. Small sweet pills, drops, powders --- a
Dream of patient and doctor!
3. Easy to manufacture on mass level in large
Quantities, even at short notices as in epidemics
. No panic of shortage.
4. It is cheaper. So suitable for mass distribution
And government and charity supplies.
5. It is holistic in approach, so cures pt perfectly.
Gentle cures, no medicinal hang over. Or after-
6. In an expert's hands, it is very accurate and fast
[ though many thinks it to be slow].
7. It has prophylactic value with more accuracy
Than vaccinations and that too without side-
Effects of vaccines.
8. It has a great working in trauma, burn, stroke
, mental shock.
9. It is very much effective in veterinary field.
Since, animals have higher body weight than man
, so medical doses and costing are forbidding.
10. It has a potential of wide coverage of
Specialities like paediatrics, skin, gynaec and
Obstetrics, orthopaedics, psychiatry, etc.
11. It has scope in agriculture and fertilizers
I and my boyfriend had sex on september 14. After that the next month I got my periods even in november and december but in this month which is january. I don't get my periods is there any chances of pregnancy.
Me and my Wife last had sex on 18th May, her period was due on 24th May, We suspected that the condom broke and So I gave her an I-pill. The period arrived on 26th May. Now, we'll be having sex on 18th July. Just in case, will It be safe to still Give her an I-pill this time. (One Cycle has passed since last intercourse)
I had sex 29 march 2016with my gf. She took unwanted 72 tablet at same day. T. When she will get bleeding. Dose it chances to pregnant without unfailur doges of tablet. Mainly I want to she is pregnant?
Can we do unprotected sex in last days of M.C. If periods are late without ejaculating semen in vagina?
Boy having sex with 2 girls or more. Any problems to having sex with more girls. Without wearing condom from long time. Please suggest.
Is nipple discharge 7 days beforehand of menstrual beginning normal?or a sign of breast cancer?i m also having a lump like feeling in one of the breast.I m very afraid please help.
I am a pcod patient. Since last 3 years I have taken krimson 35. March 2016, my course complete. This month may 2016 my periods 3 days delay and white discharge. I had sex 7 months ago. Any chance of pregnancy?
I had an intercourse with my girlfriend. We're 18. We're still virgin. We weren't using any protection. We were thinking about losing our virginity. We tried to put it in a little and I guess during that time I cummed inside her vagina. We stopped immediately after that .my penis was little inside as we were trying to have sex. But her hymen wasn't broken during that period. Can she get pregnant? What are the chances she can get pregnant? It was he 7th day of periods. It ended today. And sperms are flowing out of her vagina since then. And she said her egg came out as her period ended. I would like if you help us.
Hi doctor, I am married for last four years but I'm not conceiving due to pcod and my husband is suffering from Azoospermia. Is this any serious problem to conceive. I had test the blood they said that my thyroid (tsh) is 4.09 and my husband (tsh) is 4.50 is this normal or I have to take medicine. My age is 22 and my husband age is 31.
I have irregular periods from the very beginning of my menses. Now i’m 24 and the çase has remain altered except 4 years back when I was on medication prescribed by a gyne for the same. The reports showed hormonal disturbance but I was not comfortable with taking pills everyday so I discontinued it. Please suggest me other possible way.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert doctor.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurring vision: Both blurring vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
- Less movement of baby: Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.