Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani RainaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 old, I have a pain in my back, and I am also having problem of erections most of the time, can any doctor help me from this problem.
I have severe back pain. I don't know what to do. It pains in the lower back. And it goes to the right leg. I need someone to prescribe medications.
I have pain in both knee continuously, even do all possible exercise, but pain continue. 6 years back surgery have done in my right knee. Age 31 yrs.
I'm weight lifter. I have low back pain for over one year. What is the best treatment for low back pain?
If a person gone through 3 c sections she can't get pregnant again if she does not gone through tubectomy if not why.
I am Feeling aches in my side upper back. I also had problem of loss of limber lordosis. So that pain is cause of loss of limber lordosis or something else?
I got delivered 6 months back, im suffering from severe stomach pain and back pain, I have visited to hospital and taken ecg scanning doctor said there is no problem and he has given antibiotic tablets, after few days again it started paining, please can anyone answer for my problem please.
Dear Doctor usually the pain in my knee and other joints of body my age is 19 please ask how I do for this.
Whenever I travel in the bus/train/car for a prolonged time I get pain just above my knee on both legs. I am 64 years old male. I don't take any medicine for this. Kindly advice.
Hi, recently I suffered from abortion due to some reasons, but after 10 or 15 days I am having pain in my wrist or muscles and really it is not tolerable, please help me. Thanks.
I m suffering from back pain from five to six days and also having lots of trouble in my throats also for quite sometime pls give me proper suggestion.
I am 37 year old height 5 ft 9 inch weight 75 kg from few months near about 2 month when I walking up and down stairs feel little pain in both knees but after few days only feel little pain in left knee and right knee normal no any pain and if I morning walk no matter how far I walk 2 km 3 km I walk with no any problem, I have no any accident or injury on knee in previous time. One thing I clear you not know its related with my problem but I clear you in previous months I take some ayurvedic medicine for slim my tummy reduce fat from tummy. I have no any other medical problem, now little pain in left knee only while walking up and down stair pain percentage more while up and little while down.
Muscle strain or muscle pull is a condition, which is characterized by damage to the muscles or its adjoining tendons. Undue pressure can be exerted on the muscle when you are carrying out routine activities such as sudden lifting of heavy things or playing contact sports. The damage to the muscle is usually in the form of partial or complete tearing of the tendons and fibres attached to the muscles. The small blood vessels in the muscles can also be damaged by the tearing of the muscles, leading to local bleeding and bruising.
The rupture of the achilles tendon above the heel is one of the most common muscle / tendon to be ruptured and is often felt as though someone kicked your achilles tendon ( just above the heel on the back ) and a pop sound is often heard along with it. The treatment can be either surgical repair or non-surgical treatment.
The symptoms of muscle pain are:
1. You will experience pain even while resting
2. There will be bruising, swelling and redness around the affected area
3. You will experience weakness of the muscles and tendons
4. The movement and mobility of the muscle will be impaired
5. You will experience pain when you use the affected muscles
The causes of a muscle strain are:
1. Playing contact sports can lead to injuries
2. Lifting heavy things
3. Exercising without a proper warm up routine
4. Lifting extremely heavy weights during exercise without proper acclimatization
5. Sleeping on one side only for a long period of time
6. Not stretching properly
7. Falling from a height
The treatments for muscle strains are:
1. Pain medications: You can opt for pain relieving medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to help combat the associated pain of a muscle strain.
2. Rice: Rice stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. This treatment is usually the first step after suffering a strain, before opting for medications. This treatment prevents further aggravation of the problem.
3. Compress: You can alternate between hot and cold compress to reduce the swelling and pain.
4. Stretches: Once the affected area has healed, it is important for you stretch the muscles to improve their mobility and strength. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.