Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivani Aggarwal
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Dr shivani Aggarwal diagnosis is good.
Sir I didn't find solution I have problem related to homosexuality can anybody say to solve this. I have no bad habits like cigarette, alcohol etc. I want feelings on girls and I don't want to get feelings on boys.
Hi, I am 24 and I am having serious sleep disorders. I am a boy. I have lots of anxiety problems too. I am usually say dreaming and I can easily concentrate. What should I do?
He used to smoke alot for 2 years. Now he want to stop smoking but he can't give up. Please tell me how to get rid of that.
I have body pain in every morning from many years. How can I solve it? I am sleeping late night. Please help.
Mujhe gussa bhut aata hai me apna gussa control nhi kr paati hu chilla deti hu apne close logo pe kaafi jyda n uske pass me roh leti hu gussa krne baad asa kyu hota mere saath me kaafi jyda nervous ho jati hu kbhi kbhi khudko maar dene ka vichar aata mere mann me. Mujhe choti choti baat pe gussa aah jata me apna sochna band he nahi kr paati pura tym dimag chalta hai mera sochti hu bas koi asi dawa mil jaye jese me sochna he band kr du mujhe kisi baat ka tension na ho n me chain se so jahu bas. Mujhe na barobar se nind milti na kisi cheez ki khushi milti. Me bhut jldi hyper ho jati meri itni umar b nahi hai or me abh se asi hogyi hu haar maan chuki hu apni zindagi se pls mujhe kuch btao me kya karu iska kya ilaz hai.
I am 23 year old and I have kinda memory problem, whatever I read I just can not remember it for longer than 2-3 hours. What is the problem?
Dear sir/ madam, I am a 46 years old guy who lacks self confidence. I am jobless. How do I achieve self confidence. Regards
I am 20 years old. I am male. I read in b. A 2nd year. Now few day's latter my exam will be started. So I am reading very hardly. But when I close my books for sleeping my headache was started. I gave two days sariDon. But no relief. What should I do?
How to identify you or your loved one might be struggling with Depression?
Most of us have faced the feeling of being weighed down by life's harsh realities and have been sad or low for a long while. It is very common to be upset for some time and most people recover from this feeling and start smiling again in a short span of time. But, if you or any of your loved ones are almost always very sad and this spirit is affecting your daily life considerably, then chances are you might be undergoing a phase of depression.
Here are certain signs to watch out for to determine whether you are struggling with depression.
1. Cultivation of a pessimistic approach about everything in life - You feel a sense of hopelessness and that your situation in life will always be the same without any improvement is a sure shot sign that you are suffering from depression.
2. Sudden variation in weight or appetite - If you suddenly find that you've lost or gained a significant amount of weight without any substantial reason, then chances are high that it is happening because of your depression.
3. A significant change in sleeping patterns - If you've been experiencing insomnia lately or have got a habit of oversleeping, then these might be symptoms of depression.
4. Feeling of guilt without any particular reason - If you have started feeling guilty or constantly blame yourself for everything you've done in the past then the reason behind this may be your state of depression.
5. Anger or irritated mood - Having a low level of tolerance, getting angry quickly or always being in an irritated mood can be a prominent sign of depression.
6. Displaying an uninteresting behaviour towards regular activities - If you no longer feel pleasure in pursuing your favourite activities or things from daily life like hobbies; socialising doesn't interest you anymore then it can be a warning sign for you. In such cases, you can visit a psychiatrist to get treatment for depression.
Related Tip: Can Depression Really Increase Creativity?