Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShivaniYour feedback matters!
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are caused by infections that are passed from one person to another during sexual contact.
These infections often do not cause any symptoms. Medically, infections are only called diseases when they cause symptoms. That is why STDs are also called "sexually transmitted infections." But it’s very common for people to use the terms "sexually transmitted diseases" or "STDs," even when there are no signs of disease.
There are many kinds of sexually transmitted diseases and infections. And they are very common — more than half of all of us will get one at some time in our lives. Use the list above to find out about each kind of STD.
The good news is we can protect ourselves and each other from STDs. Practicing safer sex allows you to reduce your risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases. And if you've done anything that puts you at risk of infection, getting tested allows you to get any treatments you may need.
Chancroid, Chlamydia, Genital Warts
Gonorrhea,Hepatitis B,Herpes,HIV & AIDS, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), Molluscum, Contagiosum
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), Pubic Lice (Crabs), Scabies, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis (Trich)
we can protect ourselves by safer sex, we can use condoms, vaginal condoms, sheer dam, dental dam. these products can make our Intercourse safer and healthier.
if you like this artical tap on consult privately to discuss your problem. share and like it.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I wants to take whey protein isolate gold standard my blood group is o+ does it help me gaining muscles or not ?
My son is 5 months old. He is drinking cow milk from dairy and since 7 days I went to my in laws house the cow milk taste differ due to that he has got loose motion. So what medicine to take and due to continuous motion he has got rashes so can I start amul milk so that it is available everyman. Kindly suggest that milk which is available everywhere.
Mam I have fat problem my butts and thighs are increasing in extreme speed I used to take oil free food but no effects please. Give me some medicines name and exercises.
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old male about to marry in a year suffering from premature ejaculation and sometimes ed for that taking HOMEOPATHY medicines as acidphos 200 (Morning 10 drop), Lycopodium 200 (Evening 10 drop), damia plant (Schwabe20 drop) 3 times in a day. Could you please tell me good diet and precaution for food and other thing to be taken. For how long time I need to take the same?
I have taken blood test for dengue and malaria.in my test report Lymphocytes should be 16%-39% But I have 49%. It have any problem?
Hi, my wife had an accident in 2012 I which her left side of head was hit. I have done all types of test i. E. Curvical, mri but nothing came out. I am living in delhi and have consulted almost all the good doctors / hospitals who are here like vimhans, pgi, ibhas the results are absolutely clean. The current problems are vertigo, headache and she has became very weak. Please suggest.
Sir. I think I have disease called bipolar concern with mind problems. I am constantly in tension and can not do anything with fresh mind. I constantly keep thinking on silly think and can not stop thanking. I can never concentrate.
Hi, we have completed our 7 years of marriage. We have one baby girl, now planning for second. But my wife dose not have any interest in sex and all. I have tried all possible things but no use. Suggest if have any other thing except common like keeping her mood, make her happy in small things, like this. She doesn't like sex at all. What should I do to her to increase her interest in sex.
My foreskin is bit a tight. When I try to pull it back it not get pullback easily. Is it affect my sexual life in future?
I had pimple marks and some inflammation on nose. Apart from some medicine, my doctor advised me to apply elocon cream to apply on nose. After reading a little about this, I am little suspicious. Please suggest.
Calcium supplements — or antacids containing calcium — can interfere with the absorption of levothyroxine (Synthroid, Unithroid, others), a synthetic form of thyroid hormone.
This interference happens chiefly if you take levothyroxine and calcium supplements at or near the same time. You can avoid this problem with the following steps:
Don't take calcium supplements or antacids at the same time you take levothyroxine.
Take any products containing calcium at least four hours before or after taking levothyroxine.
Other supplements — especially those containing iron — also can interfere with absorption of levothyroxine, as can certain foods and medications. If your doctor prescribes levothyroxine, be sure to tell him or her about all the other drugs and supplements you're taking.