Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shivani BhuyanYour feedback matters!
My daughter 15 years old gets muscle pain with swelling left hand very frequently. What is the reason for this and what medication should I give her. Her xray reports are normal.
From last 3-4 months I am getting cramps in leg on daily basis and wake up at night due to pain. After pain, I stand up and the pain then disappears. Please suggest medicine or exercise or precautions required to avoid cramps.
I had not been able to sleep for 2 days and my joints are paining. What should I do to get relief from it. Recently I suffered from typhoid and liver problem.
I am 24 yrs old girl unmarried my backbone still hurts because of an injury happens 4 yrs ago i. E compressed fracture in l2 what precaution or exercise or whatever I should do? plzz suggest!
I am suffering from pain in my back side of neck and shoulder. Now from last five days I felt that there is pain in my joints of knee and ankles. And apart from that I feel that there is rise in temperature in my body i.e. Feel like having fever inside my body and having pain in my body. And my body is sweating more due to having fever in body and it sweats more when the body temperature comes down. Can you please suggest me for treatment of the problem ? And one thing I forgot to note that it has started due to staying in office for a long time with lower room temperature (20°c) with ac climate for last two months.
I have knots in my back and right Thai and on back knot give pain. Wts is that. And why. And what is the treatment for that n precautions.
I am 25 year old male. I'm suffering from a lot of problems. My right half of my entire body, symmetrically, is really week. I feel pain all over the right side, muscle spasms and even the facial muscles are malfunctioning. I consulted with a neurologist, but she said that everything is fine. My right eye vision is also blurred. Also I have a very tight chest and black particulate matter appear in my sputum, not wholly, but is is scattered. I was a smoker since past 7 years, but recently I quit smoking. I also feel a weaker penile strength, during erection. And it lasts for a shorter period. When I consulted about this to an Ayurveda specialist, he said that I'm having short blood flow to my body parts, specially to the right half. I don't know what to do with this. I'm upset. Please help.
Sir, I am diagnosed with cubitus valgus increasing carrying angle of elbow, it is by birth. Suggest me sir what I do?
I have one problem that my legs are getting pain while I was riding the cycle what is the main problem that?
Respected doctors, I have a problem. My age is 22. My right knee sometimes pain little bit. A crushing sound comes from it when I move it. But shocking thing is im just 22 college going boy. Plss tell me some effective home remedy solutions.
I am 18+ years old (fe-male). Married. From last one month my urine is in yellow colour. Last one month back I am shifted to hyderabad. Why my urine got this colour? please help me. Is there any tests needed?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.