Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am very tall nd skinny. Even I eat gud nutritious food BT still not gaining weight. It's some kind of hereditary from my parents BT do suggest me some ways to gain weight.
I have acidity. In summers after tea intake or having milk products I feel burning sensations in the joints of my hands. What foods or eating habits should I adopt or what should I drop out of my routine?
I have stomach problem for 3 years. I consulted many doctors and specialists but my stomach is not perfect. I have problem like acidity, gais.
Hi Dr. while doing sex my penis is not stand I am married 30 years old I drink whisky daily since last 6 years one quarter and chewing of pan masala. what to do sir.?
My height is 5.8 but i want to grow a little bit more.5.10 is there any natural or surgery free method for it
My friend is very weak. He eats he eatsaverage like everyone else but still from outside he is weak and even his immune system is weak. And any fast home remedy to treat ringworm in jam and other, areas.
Good afternoon sir/madam, My age is 25 years but I am in nerves weakness please tell me how to get nerves strong and weight more.
M suffering frm high weight my weight is upto 62 nd my age is 19 can you plzz tell something hw I should loose my weight?
How to increase sex time. Any effect on sex time, or enjoyment because of masturbation from past 8 year.
Suggest some general medicines for premature ejaculation and also healthy diet to improve sexual performance and also the cubic size of penis. Im 32 years n married. Use to smoke 5 cigarettes a day n drinks (180 ml) twice in a week. Im vegetarian n I can take non veg if it helps me. Pls suggest.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruption of rashes with subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease.
The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease. Gluten is a protein, which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
1. Sensation of burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
2. Outbreak of rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
3. Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids, which have the ability to heal themselves, but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
1. Intestinal cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
2. Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.