Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva Ratan AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/Maam, I feel that my front upper n bottom teeth is not strong due to same play in my teeth what should I do for achieve the stronger teeth pls suggest me same treatment.
Hello sir, I'm 21 year old mere teeth bahar hai muje apne teeth ko taar lagvani h please aap muje charges btaiye.
Hi ,i am suffering Irregular Periods from last 1 1/2 year. Can sugest me the ayurvedic solution for the same. Age of 32.
I m 20 years old. My weight is 60kg. I tried a lot but can't really gain weight. Please suggest me something and diet plan!
4 years back my right knee got injured, my knee's ligament got cracked while played football. So, still sometimes it's disconnects upper bone and lower bone, of my right leg in up & down roads, when its disconnects its pains a lot. Then I have to bring to the normal position. Then I feel no pain. How to recover soon my cracked ligaments.
How much time a person should dispose his sperm by doing sex with female in a week. Give me an idea.
Whenever my wife wears any metal on her upper body she developed red rashes or patches as you can say let that be any metal apart from gold or silver. It can be any thing from watch to ear rings. Is there any cream which she can apply and then wear these items.
Hello, my age is 20. I have acne prone skin. Last year my derma doc gave me a 3 months course of isotretinoin after which I had a great relief from acne n also my skin got dry. Now once again my skin has started becoming a bit oily. So what should I do to keep my skin clean, clear and glowing. Please do reply.
I want to know what is the symptom of the disease zika. Is there any way invented to prevent this virus effected disease. Where is it 1st discover I mean which place.
Why patient comes with complain of fever during tonsillitis and having chillness and can not able to swallow anything?
How to remove pimples from my face. Also my face is becoming little bit rough as an old man's face, how I can make my face glowing.
Hello, I study in class 12 but I didn't concentrate my study please give solution how to concentrate study time.
I'm 23 year male student. I having a problem of weakness. And I facing this problem from past couple of months please suggest me some healthy food Thanks.
I am 45 years old male. I am suffering from Paronychia (infection of nails) in my right hand thumb for more than six months. Allopathic medicine amoxicillin helps to give only temporary relief and that too when taken in high doses (1500 mg/day). Such high doses cause extreme side effects like extreme dizziness, and so I cannot take continuously. Please suggest alternate remedy.
Sir I am a student of class 12 and my eye sight is weak I am wearing a spex what I should be take in my diet to control my eye number.
I am 18 years old I went become height of 6.5 fits and know I am 5.5 fits what should I do? Please give me a answer faust.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber: Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon: This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches: Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes, are among the most cooling of all fruits. Aside from their delicious taste, citrus fruits can keep you healthy and looking younger. Citrus is also considered to be especially important in digestion as it helps aid in the breakdown of rich and fatty foods. Start every day with a tall glass of lemon water. This slightly acidic drink helps to cleanse your system and energize your body.
- Pineapple: Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.