Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shiv Prasad Tiwari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv Prasad TiwariYour feedback matters!
Infants are fed solely on breast milk. For young children, a glass of milk once or twice a day is a must. But most people have this question in mind that as you grow older, should dairy products still be a part of your diet? After all, humans are the only animals that drink milk in their adult years.
Argument in favour: Drink milk for strong bones
One of the most common reasons people still drink milk as adults is to strengthen their bones. Milk is one of the richest sources of calcium and vitamin D. Calcium is an integral part of our bones and Vitamin D helps the body absorb more calcium. If you have healthy bones, your risk of fractures is greatly reduced. One glass of milk has 30% of our daily requirements of calcium.
If you were to remove milk from your diet, it is important to substitute it with the following foods:
Exposure to the sun can also give your body vitamin D, but exposing yourself to sunlight increases the risk of other conditions such as sun allergies and skin cancer.
Argument against: Giving up milk can aid in weightloss
- Milk is not easy to digest as when you have an upset stomach, you are advised to avoid milk. This is because it is not easy to digest. For people who are lactose intolerant, giving up milk can make digestion of others foods easier. It can also help treat irritable bowel syndrome caused by indigestion.
- Giving up milk can improve skin
- Giving up milk can also lower the frequency and intensity of acne flare-ups. Some dermatologists also say that it could help treat eczema.
- Quitting milk is not easy. After all, we consume dairy products in so many ways. We add it to our cereals, use it in sauces and what would pizza be without cheese. If you cannot avoid milk, do not add sugar to it. Also, avoid low-fat milk. However, you could find replacement such as almond milk, soy milk, and tofu. These foods are healthier and easier to digest. Instead of ice cream, you could end your meals with greek yogurt.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hey I low in calcium for few years but it's tablets are too big to swallow that's why I don't eat it but my joints pains frequently and cramps too. I married 3 months before. Due to this my mom in law give me dry fruits apple banana milk mix in breakfast n regular normal lunch and dinner. Please suggest a diet for me which will be helpful for me now and in near future also?
Since few weeks i'm facing issues like tiredness and body pain very often. Its like finding my self week and very often when I wake up from sleep. Kindly suggest some tips to improve heath conditions.
Tobacco marketing often reaches children and youth and entices them to start using tobacco while they are still at an impressionable age. Nearly four out of five high school cigarette smokers will become adult smokers, even if they intend to quit in a few years. By the time they want to quit, they're hooked.
Quit tobacco today for yourself and your family.
Hi Sir, What are the products that can help optimize our indoor Air-Quality with Oxygen composition available in the market?
Do you want to increase your semen volume?
If so, you are not alone. Most men think they would be better off if they could produce and ejaculate more semen. Men experience immense pleasure when they ejaculate and a larger volume of seminal fluid can prolong this pleasure making them experience powerful orgasms. No wonder, most men would love to do anything that can help them boost their semen volume.
Your semen volume depends upon your diet as well as lifestyle. Here are some great ways to help boost semen production in men:
1. Go for Zinc
Zinc happens to be the most important mineral when it comes to semen production in your body. You would be surprised to known that more than two third of zinc in your body is actually present in your semen and you lose it every time you ejaculate. This makes it extremely important for you to replenish it with foods that are rich in this mineral.
More importantly, zinc helps boost testosterone, which is the hormone that regulates both sexual and reproductive function in men. By enhancing testosterone levels in your body, zinc can help boost your semen volume.
Oysters are abundantly rich in this mineral. In addition to this, you must also include lean beef, lamb etc. in your diet. It's important to keep in mind that your body accepts zinc more readily from animal sources as compared to plant sources.
2. Drink Plenty of Water
Your body is 70% water and all your body secretions depend upon how well hydrated you are. Dehydration leads to low semen volume. Thus, it's important to consume plenty of water and other fluids through the day. The rule of the thumb is that you should have at least 8-10 full glasses of water every day.
If you sweat a lot or work outdoors, do yourself a favor by drinking even more. You can combine water with other drinks such as fresh fruit juices etc. Lemonade is also a great drink that you can add to your daily diet.
Avoid alcohol and other aerated drinks since they can lead to dehydration. At the same time, it's best to avoid coffee too.
3. Be Regular At the Gym
If you want to enjoy better sexual and reproductive health, you need to workout regularly. Lack of exercise is not good for your overall as well as sexual health. Reduced blood flow to the testicles means a reduced supply of nutrients that they need to produce a healthy volume of semen and sperm.
Exercises that involve lower parts of your body are great for enhancing blood flow to the testicles. This nutrient rich blood helps a great deal in increasing your semen volume. Squats are lunges are some of the best exercises that involve lower body. Leg presses and leg curls are some of other such exercises that you should include in your workout.
4. Try Celery
Though there is no clinical evidence to support this, most men find that celery can actually help them boost their semen volume. I guess there is no harm in trying and finding out for yourself.
5. Try Natural Semen Enhancers
Moreover, you can also try natural semen enhancement pills. Such pills are a perfect combination of exotic herbs and other nutrients that not only increase your semen volume but also boost the force with which you ejaculate so that you can enjoy powerful and intense orgasms.
Such pills are a massive hit among men since they can also help ensure a robust libido and rock solid erections. Above all, such pills are safe and free of negative side effects.
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.