Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shiv Kumar Agarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shiv Kumar AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Greetings Doctors, My "Glucose Fasting (Method: Hexokinase)" is 82 mg/dl, while the reference value is [70-110] mg/dl. This means that my blood sugar is normal. BUT everyday I go to toilet for urination for 10+ times and the quantity of urine is not less. Could you please tell me what's going on?
whenever I eat spicy food or masala rich food. Just after having it i got cough. It happens always in case of spicy food and remains only for 30 second or 1 minute. What is the explanation for this. Is it OK or not?
Recovery from a hernia after the surgery will need a time of approximately 2-3 weeks. The time for recovery also depends upon the surgery performed. An open surgery performed through a large incision across the region of a hernia will require a longer hospital stay and a longer time for recovery, whereas, in contrast, a laparoscopic surgery performed with 2-3 small incisions will heal faster and will need a shorter hospitalization.
The recovery process can be speeded up by taking appropriate care, and recovery tips for it are as follows:
- Medication should regularly be taken as recommended by the doctor to lessen the symptoms of the surgery.
- Wound care should be taken properly.
- Dressings should be kept clean and dry, and they need to be changed very frequently in order to avoid the infection.
- A persistent cough and sneezing need to be treated with the proper medication.
- Keep a pillow nearby.
- Every time while coughing and sneezing hold the pillow over the suture in order to prevent pressure on the sutures.
- Use an abdominal binder of a proper size. It supports the abdominal muscle and maintains abdominal pressure.
- Use clothing which is expandable and has elastic waistbands whenever there is swelling.
- Swelling over the incision is a common complication after the surgery. Thus, the incision area should not be closed tightly by wearing tight clothing.
- Wearing expandable cloths will give more comfort and will not cause pain due to pressure. Take a stool softener before and after surgery.
- Constipation should be treated before the surgery and should be avoided after the surgery by using stool softeners.
- Straining for the stools will create pressure over the incision and hernia repair site and will delay the recovery.
- Eat healthy food. The food should be fiber-rich as it will help to improve the bowel movements, and it will avoid the risk of constipation.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid constipation and improve the bowel movement.
- Do not bend to pick up the things or maintain personal hygiene, i.e., cutting toenails as it will create pressure on the sutures and it may break open.
- Avoid lifting of any objects as it will create pressure on sutures and will increase the risk of rupture. After a certain period of time, lift only light items (less than 20 pounds), and always use back muscles and knees.
- Do moderate exercises, such as walking, as it will speed up the recovery. Do not start with heavy exercises.
- Smoking should be avoided after the surgery as it will improve breathing and blood circulation, which will help in the healing process.
The Top 3 Penis Enlargement Exercises Every Man Needs to Follow
Jelqing is one of the key elements to penis enlargement exercises since it can increase the flow of blood into the penis, particularly into the three main chambers found in its shaft. These chambers basically run through the whole penile shaft and are full of erectile tissue that fills up with blood when a man gets sexually aroused and achieves an erection. Jelqing is known to increase the capacity of blood in these chambers, thus bringing about better gains in terms of penile girth and length.
Jelqing is quite easy to do as it mainly relies on doing a milking motion along the length of your penile shaft. To do this, just massage your penis to a semi-erection and then encircle the base of it with an OK sign made with your forefinger and thumb. Make sure you have a good grip on your penis, though, and use enough force to maintain your semi-erection in order to trap enough blood in the penis.
After that, slide your grip forward along the shaft of your penis with moderate pressure and encourage the blood to engorge all of the tissue found inside of it. As you grip reaches the tip of your shaft, use your other hand to do the same thing and continue these motions repeatedly with alternate hands. Ideally, each motion should last around 2 seconds. If you need some lubricant during these penis enlargement exercises, try using some Vaseline or baby oil for the best results.
Aside from promoting gains in terms of penis size, other benefits include an increase of blood flow into the penis and better blood circulation overall. A lot of men have also experienced significant improvements in terms of the strength of their erections after doing these penis enlargement exercises for some time.
Kegel exercises are also considered to be key elements of penis enlargement exercises. These penis enlargement exercises basically involve the PC muscles that form parts of the pelvic area and contract during ejaculation. The easiest way to find these muscles is to stop the flow of your urination mid-stream.
Kegel exercises will not just strengthen your PC muscles, but will improve your control over them in the long run, as well, thus improving the circulation of blood in the penis and resulting in stronger erections. Aside from that, the intensity of a man's orgasm is enhanced, as well, while ejaculations become more powerful and the amount of ejaculate increases at the same time. However, men who suffer from impotence or weak erections are the ones who tend to benefit from these exercises the most.
Penis enlargement exercises that stretch the penis are very important, too. This is because they can help the body adapt to change. During this time, the area's cells are exposed and result in an increase in tissue mass, as well. While these benefits can also be obtained with the use of penile stretching devices and weights, manual stretches are a much better choice because they will not reduce the circulation of blood in the penis in the long run the way that other devices tend to do.
Penile stretches mainly promote gains in terms of penile length. After all, the suspensory ligaments of the penis are stretched during this time, thus exposing parts of the shaft that are usually hidden inside the male body.
Penile stretches are quite easy to do, too. All you have to do is grip the head of your penis while it is flaccid and then pull it forward as gently as possibly and hold it there for around half a minute before relaxing. 15 repetitions are usually enough to finish one stretching session per day.