Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 24 years old I masturbate too fast and head of the penis has lightly burning sensation on that area. I can feel burning sensation when I masturbate and can't feel the light burning sensation not masturbate. It looks small flat white and red. not look like bumps or pimple and ejaculating top wrinkles and redness.
Sir l had problem of night fall. How should control it precautions for it. Please reply me I am 20 years old.
I M HAVING SINUS. AND M ON A SERIOD FOR IT. COZ IF WHICH I M HAVING BOILS ALL OVER MY BACK AND FACE. WHAT TO DO TO REDUCE ITS EFFECT.
I am a 19 years old male During masturbation when I ejaculate I have low orgasm sensation What is the problem how can I cure myself from it PLEASE HELP AND WHAT COULD CAUSE IT THANKS ☺☺
I am feeling itchiness on my neck and my back, it may be due to mosquito but it's last upto 4 days. Is there anything wrong, on head also it starts now. Wht should be the reason. Pls let me know as early as possible.
Sir I feel my penis is weak and I do not get strong erection what should I do I masturbated since 10 year and I need to make my penis healthy if I have sex I discharge early please help me.
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible.