Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShitalYour feedback matters!
My husband age is 32 n my age is 27 years old n now we are trying to conceive but mere husband ka penis jb vagina me insert krte he uska thoda hi der me without ejaculation hi loose ho jata he. Koi esi medicine ya treatment he jisse hame conceive krne me problem na ho. Hm mentally b bhut tensed ho gye he. Please answer me. Fast as possible.
Ayurveda is a popular form of alternative medicine. This system of medication not only treats physical ailments, but also takes care of complete mental and spiritual well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, the human body is made up to dhatus or tissues, malas or waste products and doshas or energies.
These doshas can be categorised as vata, pitta and kapha dosha. These tridoshas influence all activities of the mind and body, ranging from sensory functions, cell transformations and removal of waste products.
This is the most important of all three energies in the body and is made up primarily of air and ether elements. It drives the other two energies and a vata imbalance can cause imbalance in the other two doshas as well. Vata assists with all the metabolic functions of the body and controls the mental and physical movements both voluntary and involuntary, such as breathing and muscle contraction. It also controls the elimination of bodily waste through sweat, urine and faeces.
Pitta is made up of fire and water elements and is associated with fire element. The pitta also controls metabolism and digestion processes and assists in maintaining the body’s internal temperature. Pitta helps convert external images into optic nerve impulses and hence helps with vision. It is even associated with appetite and the colour and texture of skin. Pitta also helps with comprehension of information and giving a person courage to face situations.
This dosha is shows a predominance of earth and water elements. Kapha gives the body structure and lubrication and helps balance the movement of vata energies and metabolism of pitta energies. Kapha gives a person physical strength and provides mass and structure to the tissues of the body. It also grounds the mind and body and helps with fertility and virility. By providing lubrication, kapha prevents friction in the joints and helps the limbs move smoothly.
Balancing the tridoshas is crucial to the overall health of a person. Each of the doshas has certain properties that determine the type of illness an imbalance of the doshas can cause. While the vata dosha is cold, dry, and rough and has the ability to penetrate through fine particles, pitta is hot, sharp, sour or foul smelling and light. Kapha is cool yet heavy and dense, oily and slimy. These imbalances can be triggered by natural causes, such as age and seasonal changes and unnatural causes like inappropriate diets and lifestyles and traumatic events.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
INVO (intravaginal culture of oocytes), also called IVC (Intravaginal culture) is an abetted procedure of reproduction where early embryo development and oocyte fertilization are carried out inside a gas penetrable, air-free plastic tool or device that is placed into the maternal vaginal chamber for incubation. It is a device that helps the future mothers to participate in the evolution and growth of their own embryos present inside their body. The device is composed of an inner cavity with a protective outer rigid shell and a rotating valve.
It can be used for IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) cycles; whether with the mother's own eggs or any donor's eggs. It provides the same successful results as conventional treatments. It works in a very simple way:- when the requisite samples to produce embryos have been acquired or when the eggs have been impregnated in the laboratory, they together with culture medium are placed into the INVOcell device and then the device is inserted into the vagina of the mother and there it is kept for two to three days (for 72 hours culture period). Throughout this time, the mother can lead a practically normal life but she needs to elude taking bath, having intercourse or flying during those days on which she is wearing it.
When fertilisation takes place, it will be the mother's own heat which will supply the best conditions for the proper development of the embryos. Once they are set and ready, the doctor will remove the INVO from the mother's vagina to recover the embryos. The embryos are then evaluated under the microscope to choose the healthiest-looking ones to transfer them into the uterus. Within the uterus they will be embedded in order to begin developing.
Advantages of INVO are:
- It is one of the most cost-effective assisted conception treatments.
- In this method, the embryo incubation is more natural.
- Since in this whole process embryo incubation in the laboratory isn’t required, the possibility of stumbling at the laboratory is diminished.
- In this method, the couple experiencing the treatment is involved more.
- This method has similar efficacy as the IVF treatments.
Disadvantages of INVO are:
- Since the device has to remain for three days in the mother's vagina, it causes some discomfort.
- The patient has to spend much time in the assisted reproduction clinic and visit it more often.
The studies suggest that it could be a usable alternative choice for assisted reproduction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
After I had a sex within a minute I have a flow of a watery white discharge, there is any problem in my body, my husband said that I have a heat body that's why my husband hormone doesn't entering in my body, Is it True, Please Tell me I am Worried about this, May I have a possibility of Pregnancy, I am married three months before only, if there is a problem please tell me how to avoid a watery white discharge after sex.
Ayurveda translates to study of life and is one of oldest medicine systems in the world. It works by treating the body as a whole system and gets to the problem. It believes that good health is a result of the balance between the 3 body elements Vata, pitta and kapha. The imbalance between these three cause disease and treatment should be aimed at restoring this balance.
Oils are one of the widely used Ayurvedic remedies, and there are multiple benefits of an Ayurvedic oil massage. Therapists would recommend this to be a daily routine for overall well-being. While pain relief is an obvious benefit, read on to know some of the lesser known benefits of an oil massage.
On a regular basis, there is stress and toxins that are accumulated in the body. A good massage dissolves these toxins and rejuvenates and recharges the body. The body and the mind are relaxed and soothed. The physical motions of an oil massage improve circulation to all parts of the body. The overall sensation is improved.
- Internal organs are stimulated, thereby their efficiency is improved.
- The oil per se provides good lubrication for the joints, thereby, enabling smoother joint and bone movement
- The muscles are toned, and with the improved circulation and nerve ending stimulation, the muscles are toned
- The nerve endings are stimulated, and the nerves are calmed. This is responsible for the calming effect after a massage.
- The stimulated nerve endings also improve the mental alertness and increase the overall physical stamina of a person.
- The body’s ability to eliminate toxins is improved, thereby leaving behind a cleaner overall system (skin, kidneys, and intestines).
- A lot of waste and toxins are removed from the skin, thereby leaving the skin softer and smoother. The oils used also seep in through the skin, nourishing the underlying layers of the skin. This also contributes to the glowing, youthful appearance.
- The massage relaxes the body physically and mentally. The overall result is also a deeper, refreshing sleep pattern for the person.
- Massaging the naval area in a clockwise direction and foot massage may seem far connected to vision, but these are actually proven areas that affect vision. Massaging these areas is shown to be beneficial for vision.
- The lymphatic system is also revitalised by improving lymphatic drainage. Excess toxins from the body are removed, leaving the overall body in a healthy and recharged state.
- Regular massage removes free radicals from the body, thereby, reducing overall levels of general inflammation. This reduces ageing effects (both internally and externally). The result is a younger, rejuvenated appearance.
If you had any doubts about whether you should go for an oil massage, don’t think, indulge yourself!
Burning Penis Pain - What to Do When It Hurts to Pee?
Ouch! Nothing gets a man's attention faster than the feeling of passing fire at the urinal. Any man who has experienced painful urination knows that it is nothing to be taken lightly. Not only is it a particularly painful predicament, but penis pain on urination could be a sign that medical attention is needed. Read on to learn some possible causes behind this prickly problem, as well as lifestyle tips for keeping the penis healthy and pain free.
Why does it hurt to pee?
Is it an undiagnosed UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)? Probably the most common culprit for painful urination in women, UTI's are less common among men, but they are still a frequent occurrence. A UTI may originate when nasty bacteria make their way up the urethra, leading to an immune system response. A UTI brings with it a frequent urge to urinate - even though only a few drops of urine may be released - and an unpleasant burning sensation. Bumping up liquid intake -- especially cranberry juice, has proven benefits for urinary health -- and getting an antibiotic from a doctor should clear the infection up pretty quickly.
Could Chlamydia be to blame?
An STD can certainly cause pain in the penis; and it often comes with other warning signs, such a sores, lumps, bumps, discharge and fever. In addition to the big C, other sexually transmitted diseases that are commonly associated with penis pain include gonorrhea and herpes. STDs can come with a whole host of other side effects - some serious and some mild - so it is important to get checked out by the doctor any time an STD is suspected. Additionally, it is possible to pass an infection on to a partner even if no symptoms are present; so in addition to always using a condom, men who are sexually active should complete their full regimen of treatment as recommended by their doctor.
Should stones be considered?
Kidney and bladder stones are definitely a potential cause of pain during urination. Not only do they cause burning, but they can also severely restrict the flow of urine! The final insult of kidney or bladder stones is that they very often have to be passed through the body through the urinary tract.
An enlarged or infected prostate is yet another potential cause for pain at the urinal. While a chronically enlarged prostate - medically known as benign prostatic hyperplasia -- may be more common in men of advanced age, virtually all men are susceptible to a short term infection and inflammation of the prostate, also known as prostatitis. Just like stones, conditions that impact the prostate cause slow and painful urination, which is reason enough to seek medical intervention to get things back to normal down there.
Maintaining Penis Health
No matter what caused the pain to originate, one thing is for sure; any man who suffers from painful urination will want it to subside quickly and stay away forever. While it would be ideal if there was a surefire way to prevent penis pain, very few things in life come with a 100% guarantee. However, there are steps a man can take to keep his penis healthy and reduce his chances of serious problems.
- Use a condom: Not only does it decrease the spread of STDs; it also prevents yeast and other bacteria from entering the penis and causing unpleasant infections.
- Answer nature's call: Sometimes a man has to hold it, as when he is stuck in traffic or an important meeting, but as a general rule - the call of nature should be answered as promptly as possible. Holding urine for prolonged periods of time increases the chance of infection.
- Practice good hygiene: Showers are our friends. Cleaning the penis with soap and water eliminates unwanted bacteria, which can cause not only infections, but also unpleasant odors. As an added caution, men should also hop in the shower after working out and after sex, even if it is just for a quick rinse, to eliminate bacteria.
- Use vitamin A: Using a penis health cream that contains vitamin A (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can eliminate infection and odor causing bacteria reducing the chance of infection. A penis health formula that is applied after every shower can provide added protection, as well as leaving the skin health and supple in appearance.