Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShitalYour feedback matters!
The full history of a patient's health can now be captured electronically using EMR (Electronic-Medical-Records). In this case, you do not have to save the records on papers and maintain them in files. Instead, they can be automatically stored using a software, so that in times of need, they can be easily accessed without any inconvenience.
What are the major benefits of EMR?
- Easy tracking: The recorded data can be easily tracked and thus the chances of data misplacement can be completely curtailed.
- Proper identification: The patients can be easily identified by tracking their records or past history. This is how due screenings and preventive measures can be conveniently tracked.
- Improved care: With the increased usage of EMR, medical care and assistance are improving like anything.
- Monitoring: Patients' health condition can be properly tracked and monitored so that certain parameters can be measured, especially blood-pressure readings and vaccinations.
Best solutions of EMR:
If you make a detailed survey, then you will come across different popular EMR models that are currently popular. Look at the features and facilities so that the best one can be chosen as per your purpose, requirement and affordability. Some of the most popular solutions for EMR are as follows:
- CareCloud: This is nothing but cloud-based software that can make accurate recordings and storage of all kinds of healthcare records so that you can access them even after a long time. In this case, storage is made in a systematic manner. Consultation records and record-keeping regulations are found in the software.
- Practice Fusion: the most improved technology for maintaining medical records is found in the software. It's easy to access and this is the main reason behind the highest popularity of the same.
- AthenaHealth: The health care providers can now get the advantage of tracking all their records in a proper manner with regular usage of this software. The most interesting part is that these providers can access the details at any point of time and from anywhere.
- Greenway: A wide range of EMR services are getting provided by these software such as storage services, maintenance services and record creation. This is why the software is treated as versatile.
- EclinicalWorks: This software has won several awards for offering accurate and perfect maintenance of different kinds of medical records, and this is why it is so popular.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My aunty is interested in sex with me she dosen't have any other relationship than his husband I want to sex with her I use condom or not.Please tell.
I am 25 years old. I and my husband did sex at the 4th day of my period. We did 10 times among 3 days. Then after two days of last intercourse I got vaginal bleeding. What is this? We have did protected sex. Is thus normal? My vagina was bleeding yet. I used 4 pad. From last 3 days my vagina is bleeding. I am so much tensed. please help me doctor. What is going on?
I got married 10 months back. Trying for having a baby but no results. Is any specific time period for having sexual intercourse to have a child. So n so days before or after the womens periods. Or etc. Or anytime if we have intercourse we can get successful. please clarify.
Hi mam, I have sex with my bf after 10 day my tongue black and yellow coat. My hip bottom small rash, hair loss and white discharge. What should i do to cure my problem?
Yoga is a complete workout of body and mind, and is a combination of stretching along with deep breathing and meditation. It is a way of keeping yourself fit without doing strenuous workouts and lifting heavy weights.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian medical science, which treats an illness or a disease using natural ingredients. Ayurvedic treatment has been proven to be the most effective in cases of asthma, paralysis, joint pain, headache and gynecological issues. The following points emphasize the relation between Yoga and Ayurveda:
1. Aim at ensuring mental peace: Yoga and Ayurveda both are extremely powerful in treating medical issues as well as in delivering mental peace. Ayurveda uses diets, herbs, shrubs, meditation and pranayama for treating purpose. Both of them are interrelated branches of India's ancient knowledge.
2. Based on similar principles: The principles of Trigunas i.e. Sattva, Rajas and Tamas and the principles of panchamahabuthas i.e. fire, water, air, space and earth are the base of Yoga and Ayurveda. Both of them are based on the basic principles of the body, such as working procedures of the body and effects of food and medicine on our body.
3. Share common beliefs: Both Yoga and Ayurveda have a common belief regarding healthy body as the two believe that a healthy and balanced mind result in a healthy body. Both of them have the similar metaphysical anatomy and physiology that consist of 7 primary chakras (centers of energy), 5 bodily sheaths, 72,000 nadis (subtle channels) and the Kundalini Shakti (energy). Yoga and Ayurveda both believe that in order to fulfill the four aims of life it is necessary to keep your body healthy. The four aims are:
- Dharma (duty)
- Artha (wealth)
- Kama (desire)
- Moksha (liberation)
4. Similar treatment measures: For the purpose of treatment, Yoga and Ayurveda, both use meditation and pranayama practices. For improving the mental and physical health, both of them use body purification procedures, herbs & natural ingredients and chanting of mantras. The body purification procedure is known as 'Shatkriyas' in Yoga and as 'Panchakarma' in Ayurveda.
Many Yoga practitioners add Ayurvedic remedies to your daily routines because Yoga and Ayurveda together are powerful mediums that maintain your body, breath, senses, mind and chakras. Together Yoga and Ayurveda work excellently and cure you naturally with no side effects.
Related Tip: "Yoga Vs Gym"