Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shirin MasiYour feedback matters!
I have a cyst of 2 inches width which is coming out of my urogenital area at all times. I have had two cesarian pregnancies in the past and the last one was 15 months ago. During both pregnancies I was given a drug to induce artificial pain first and then later I was operated upon. The pain was given for almost 2-3 hrs. I have a low uterus. Just wanted to know if this cyst is something that is serious and needs immediate medical care or is it something very common in ladies. I don't feel any pain or anything because of this. 15 months ago when I had my cesarian Operation done my doctor said I had a cyst of two inches.
Hello sir I've married a three months ago. My wife age is 20. Unfortunately she is pregnant now we are afraid of being parents so early. I talked some doctor here and they all said that abortion of first child is too risky for her even there is some possibility that we can't be parents in future so in this case what can we do and if she Carry this baby what has to do for her for a healthy pregnancy? By the way, she is very afraid and suffering from pain of belly and vomiting and some kind of breathing problems. So please kindly give some better suggestion for us.
I'm trying to conceive for four months. Regular periods. Tried in most fertile days. Can I use vitafem table as vitamin table or any other table prescribe me to conceive soon.
My wife 2 time ot tube pregnancy same tube left and right tube block but we operate 3cm cut tube and new way open pls help what we do ?
My semanogram analysis is Colour. Whitish Viscosity. Thick P H value. 09 (alkaline) liquefaction time. 30 min Total volume. 2.0 mls Total count. 70 million/ml Active motile. 75% Sluggish motile. 10% Dead. 15% Pus cells. 02_03 HPF Erythrocytes. Nil Epithelial cells. Nil Morphology. Normal Is it normal? If not what is wrongth and why wife is not conceiving? Plez help me.
Mam meri shadi ke 5 sal ho gaye mai pahle baby nahi. Chati thi 2 sal pahle mai pregnent ho gayi thi lekin daba kha liya kyuki mujhe us samaye baccha nahi chahiye tha ab 5 mahine se try kar rahi hu but koi success nahi hai please help me for that ?
Hi SIR /MAM There is pain in my testicles and below the stomach corner after when I urinate and sharp pain in testicles when I pull it up.
My wife is having mild itching and burning sensation in vagina from yesterday. She is into a 2 days workshop which is not allowing her to visit doctor please consult any preventive medicine for interim relief.
Hello doc. I am in 32nd wk of pregnancy. My afi is 7 cm and baby weight is 1860grms. Is it OK or how to increase my afi level and baby weight. Please suggest me.
I m girl/12 I m having having urine problem during menstruation I feel very sick during periods pls help me with the same.
I am 28 years old. Having my period irregular from last 3 months. It starts on date but do not get end till 15-20 days. Aftr tat the again start on same period date. My date is 8th . So they start on 8 but ended on 25th 1st time. Aftr that they again started on 8th ended on 20. Its just blood flow and pain in legs. No pain in stomach.
I am a 20 years old female (Medico) I loved a boy who is cousin brother (undergraduate MBBS doctor) to me in relation. We are very close teach other. We spent time together at home many times. He also kissed me. We moved closely as lovers at first. He also loves me but do not move further becoz I m his sister n he knows how feel about him. Now I m in a situation dat I can not live without him &want him in my rest of life as my life partner n I had feelings for him. I love him so much that I m afraid of losing him n marrying soon else other than him. But he tells me that" we are brother n sisters so we can not marry, you should get rid of thought of marrying each other. But I love him stomach that I want him whatever happens. He is a very good person. He is now restricting himself restrict me to move closely as before, thinking that I should not have no more feelings for him as our marriage as we are brother and sisters is not acceptable and should not suffer much when I get married to another person but still he cares me so much as a sister. I even thought of moving away from him but I could not becoz we r that much close and also want to do so as It hurts me alot wen he says me to get rid of this. I even do not bother if we go again somewhere else and marry but he is not. He says dat he can not do that n it is a wrong thing. Now I m in a situation that I cry for him, thinking about this can not concentrate on my studies but I still have feelings n hope for him unlike him. I want him. I love him soo much. Is this right? What should I do to get him. Even I know that it is wrong I can not forget him n I want him forever I feel that life without him is a hell n can not sacrifice loved ones thinking of family though I know we r brother n sisters. Please help me to get rid of this.
Girls die because of using Whisper, stayfree, etc.
- One single pad. For the whole day b'coz of the chemical used in. Ultra napkins which converts liquid into gel. It causes cancer in bladder and uterus.
- So please try to use. Cotton made pads and if you are using ultra pads, please change that with in 5 hours, per day, atleast.
- If the time is. Prolonged the blood. Becomes green the. Fungus gets formed Inside the uterus.
- Please don't feel shy to fwd this msg to all girls and even boys so that they can share with their wives, girlfriends, sisters, friends whom they care for.
- Kick off breast cancer.
- Nurse your baby.
- Wash your bra daily.
- Avoid black bra in summer.
- Do not wear a bra while sleeping.
- Do not wear an under wire bra very often.
- Always cover your chest completely by your dupatta or scarf when you are under the sun.
- Use a deodorant not an anti perspirant.
- This is a public service msg from tata cancer hospital.
- Pass it 2 all the ladies you care for without hesitating.
- Dont take head bath in first 3 days of periods.
- Its medically proven that, 80%. Females die during delivery due to swelling in uterus walls caused because of washing head in the early days of your menstrual cycle.
Here are Causes, Symptoms, Precautions and Treatments of PCOS
Good afternoon. My name is Dr. Hitu Madan. I am a gynecologist. I practice in the old part of Gurgaon and attached to the corporate hospitals. I have got my own centre on Old Railway Road called New Madan Medical Centre. Today, the topic of discussion is PCOS that is the polycystic ovarian syndrome.
The rate of the incidence of PCOS is highly increasing because of changing of the lifestyle, weight gain, sedentary dietary habits, smoking, and alcohol. Of course, genetic phenotype also has a factor in this. PCOS is mostly encountered in the young girls and also a major cause of infertility nowadays. The main symptom encountered in this is the irregular menstrual cycle. Basically, what happens in this is that there an imbalance in the female sexual hormones mainly the estrogen and progesterone. They go out of balance and there is more production of the androgen that is one of the types of the male hormones. Then there are problems encountered in this are infertility, changes in appearance of a lady and in extreme cases there may be cardiac symptoms also.
The deranged ratio of the LH and the FSH hormone leads to all these problems. Certain other symptoms are the irregular periods, acne, weight gain, infertility, depression. Females in extreme cases may have diabetes, hypertension and increased cholesterol level. This is not curative but it can be controlled first by weight reduction- decreasing your BMI by less than 25. In cases of androgen excess, you can control it with the help of the hormonal pills. In the ladies who want to have pregnancy, ovulation induction can be done and if other management required per se, can be done. In certain cases, the lady might have to undergo surgical therapy.
If you have any other concern regarding PCOS, you can contact me on Lybrate.
Female Orgasmic Disorder
Persistent or recurrent delay in, or absence of, orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase . It was formerly known as inhibited female orgasm. Some researchers called it Female Orgasmic Dysfunction.
Strong negative signals from psychosocial system result in female orgasmic disorder . In our culture, the female has been forbidden to accept herself as a sexual being. Girls as they grow up, deny their sexual feelings in order to conform to society's image of 'good' behavior. Later, as a woman, she resists the experience of orgasmic response. Anxiety and guilt feeling due to religious orthodoxy can cause this dysfunction . The idea that it is woman's duty to satisfy her husbands makes her inhibit her own sexual response. A woman may have an orgasm with masturbation by stimulating her clitoris, with partner's manipulation or with oral-genital stimulation, but not during intercourse. Similarly, a woman may be orgasmic during intercourse, but not with other kinds of stimulation.
The organic causes for this dysfunction are multiple sclerosis, spinal cord trauma or tumor, nutritional deficiencies, diabetic.
Neuropathy and severe arteriosclerosis . Chronic illnesses impair orgasmic responsiveness by affecting libido and generalHealth.
The treatment is based upon the information indicating woman's attitude towards sex, the degree of her open-mindedness and her physical responsiveness. The first goal is to help the couple to stop behaving toward each other in hostile or in negative ways so that they can create an erotic aura in their relationship. They are provided information about sex to counter myth and misunderstandings that stand in the way of woman's response to sexual stimuli.
The couple is given instruction to practice 'Sensate Focus' exercise for 3 days. On the next 3 days, after the couple has experienced feelings of closeness and intimacy in pleasuring each other, they proceed to genital play.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.