Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. shipra yadavYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I have a problem with my bones. It's not that hard as it should be and I am young enough. So my question to you is that is because of Calcium deficiency or any other? How to get rid of this problem? Thank you in advance.
I have pimples on my face and also when I ate chicken, egg I got light rashes. And have some cough and cold.
Hello doctor I am 26 year old and my lipid profile is very high my weight is 81 kg and after so many efforts nt at all decreasing what should I do.
I am 23 years old and whenever I do masturbation I feel tired and lack of strength in the body. Frequency of masturbation is once or twice in a week. Also sperm comes in very less.
I have pain above knee on a muscle it started yesterday I had not done any hard work or any hard sport but it pains very bad I can move my leg but it pains. What kind of medicine should I prefer.
How to get pimples off my face. The are sometimes red and then becomes white. And is there any relation of increasing of pimples due to heavy sundays falling on it when I am on ground in afternoon. I ask this because sometimes I feel lyk that.
I can't spend more time with my partner on bed please can you suggest any thing for increase sex time.
I am 45 years old man and has got first gout attack in 1995, having uric acid level of 8.9 at that time. The uric acid level remains high from that time between 8 and 10. I am taking every prevention still I got the painful attack in feet, ankle and knee frequently. Kindly advise in this regard.
Can Pranaayam (ANULOM VILOM etc.) be done in the afternoon, evening also? Is it necessary to perform this in the morning only?
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!