Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShipraYour feedback matters!
Sir maine apko phle bhi likha tha. Maine ek teeth niklwaya tha ab waha ek gaanth ho gyi hai. Xray bhi kraya usme kuch nh aaya. Doctor ne kaha ki infection andar tk ho gya tha. Kuch din me khud thik ho jayega. But ab bhi ganth h isme. Kbhi ye chhoti hoti hai. Kbhi badi ho jati hai. Mai kya karu? please suggest me.
Hello sir, My dentist did full zirconium metal capping on 10 upper teeth 7days back air was passing I got it're done yesterday but I still feel air passing between gums. Is it normal what care should I take? Or I am disturbed psychologically.
Living in floride affected area floride around 3ppm,teeth looks ugly yellow,weak teeth, mottling also please suggest
, Hello, my mother isn't well from a long time and I have a question, She has constant pain in ear and throat, she has pain in her jaws, more in the lower jaw, especially in the molar teeth. She also suffers from spondylitis along with muscular spasm, also she has thyroid nodules. She can't sleep properly at night, and also she has body pain, mainly in the arms. She is a bp patient. She's 42 years old. We consulted several doctors but no one could really figure out what's wrong. I'll be glad if you guys help out. Thank you.
I' m 20 years old and I have toothproblem since I was 16. I have gone through two times rct and finally doctors advice me to remove the teeth so I did today still i' m having pain in my three teeths and also in my mouth.
Hi Fecal Bad Breath, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last years of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs. I Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal Bad Breath. My Fecal BB can fill up a room. The who farted comments, the it smells like shit, people opening windows, covering noses etc. I however never had Nasal BB or Body odor, it was only Fecal BB when I talked. I have pretty much spent the last years of my life not talking to people other than family. School has been very tough but I’m proud of myself for hanging in there. Nothing helped- I have tried it all- three, Therabreath, Tri oral, chlorophyll, etc You name it – I have tried it. My room is like a mini pharmacy. I have been treated for acid reflux, hpylori, and nothing helped. Other symptoms – Constant bloating and cramps, IBS – Heartburn, bad skin, burning sensation in stomach, white tongue and always a sore throat.
To Dentist, My front portion of the teeth is yellowish. My original color of teeth is white. I want to clean the teeth. Is there any liquid which cleans the yellow. I visited dentist. They said you need to clean the teeth by machine. Can I clean my yellow teeth without machine? Using any liquid. If yes please give me the name of that medicine. Thanks.
Hi sir I am a 20 year young guy. When I am eating some chilled things there is some stimulation happen in my teeth give me some solution.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.