Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi DayalYour feedback matters!
I had done a cbc on 1st August 2017 from thyrocare aarogya 1.2,due to weakness, fatigue,gerd from past 4 years, there is a instant haemoglobin test machine which on showed as 12.3 on 14/8/17 but when I checked it in that machine on 19/8/17 it showed as 11.3 but both in different medical shops, I have shortness of breath whenever I take stress. Pain in right side flesh in ribs and pain in backbone when checked so shall I go for any further tests, is it a problem or shall I take cbc with esr or something else.
Hiii, I am suffering from more pimples on my face. Like that pimples not like small size they become big big size. I feel very embersing. I will conduct more skin specialist, and pimples specialists no use of that I lost my money but that is not become cure. Please help me.
I am 74 year old woman. Diabetes and B P well under control due to medication. Almost daily morning When I try to get out of my bed/cot, I feel that my leg muscles are stiffened and I have to wait for the muscles (especially calf) to get relaxed. What is the cure? I prefer to avoid interaction over phone. I prefer email.
I am 25yr old guy i m thin but with a good height but i have problem of masturbation which i do evrynight to sleep and i think bcoz of that i m unable increase my weight which is 54kg only and my height is 5"11. Plz suggest me what to do and how to get control on this habit.
How can I reduce my weight? Because of due to heavy weight it's some difficult to do works. Please give me a suggestion.
Will the follicle rupture every month? When I did follicular study, I had injection (HCG) to rupture it. Does that mean that I have issues in ovulating? Will it be because of any hormonal imbalance?
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
1. Hormonal imbalance
Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
3. Ectopic pregnancy
An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube but does not reach the uterus.
4. Blood thinners
These are medicines which are usually anticoagulant or anti-platelet drugs.
5. Problems with IUD
A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
PID stands for pelvic inflammatory disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
9. Other diseases
Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi Doctor, I am 28 years old, l had masturbation habit since my childhood and now l am facing pre-ejaculation problem while having sex within few seconds, feels tired.
Please sir, give the right suggestion that I brush my teeth daily in two times but my mouth was smell and my teeth look like a yellowness. I have to use desi nuskhe.
My friend is having the Dandruff very more he cannot control the dandruff and I am having problem from many weeks.
I have pimples on my face and on my back, They leave spots and I hate that, I just want to get rid from Pimples and These Spots.
My father is suffering from throat cancer (swelling) he is not able to eat anything and liquid item also , his age is 82 kindly help me, what kind of treatment we can fallow, which juice helps to improve his health?
How can I increase my height I am overweight and 17+ so can you tell me how can I increase my height.
My doctors will not do blood test on me only urine pregnancy tests and I tested Monday gone Like said and come back not pregnant with clear Blue but I should be pregnant as it said if had sex 2 days before ovulation then most definitely get pregnant as had it in most fertile Times so Do not no if was to early to test or not but he Did cum in me the Wednesday23rd and egg got released friday 25th so it should of hatched because the sperm stays Alive up to 3 days.
Mera baby mere pat me hi mar gaya tha 8 mahine me tab breast ka size kafi badh gaya. How to reduce it?
Pathological gambling is a situation in which a person is unable to resist the impulse to gamble and this leads to harmful consequences on the personal and social front of an individual. Pathological gambling is repetitive in nature, and a person cannot stop gambling by any means. The person would try to get money anyhow to gamble and he would feel uncomfortable or irritated at the idea of quitting gambling.
In order to control pathological gambling, it is advised that a person should quit gambling totally. Here are some measures which you can follow to control pathological gambling.
- Rehabilitation Programs: Both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs can curb pathological gambling in a person. The program of a treatment center, if followed by heart, can cure the gambling problem. Moreover, by staying at a rehab for a period of time, a person will also stay away from gambling and will not get a chance to do so. Outpatient rehabilitation programs like group sessions and classes or one-on-one therapy sessions can also prevent gambling addicts from gambling without staying away from home.
- Twelve-step Program: The twelve step program by Gamblers Anonymous or GA may help a person overcome pathological gambling. For people who cannot afford long term rehabilitation programs, the twelve steps are ideal. Based on the same principles of the Alcoholics Anonymous, this program helps you to build a support group comprising of other recovering or recovered gambling addicts. Meetings are held every day, and you must attend these meetings to get help and encouragement.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: Other than group therapies and support groups, psychotherapy also helps in dealing with pathological gambling problems. A one-on-one session with a therapist is very essential as gambling addiction arises from deep emotional issues. Clearing these issues would benefit the affected person. Treating the underlying issues may stop pathological gambling. Opening up to a therapist may be effective.
- Medication: In certain cases, medication is required to help get over pathological gambling. Gambling addiction may result on account of other underlying mental health conditions such as bipolar disorder. Treating the underlying causes with proper medication will cure the pathological gambling problem. Your impulse must be taken under control.
- Changes in lifestyle: Pathological gambling causes extreme loss of a person’s financial condition. A recovering pathological gambler must hand over all his financial responsibilities to a trusted family member or friend. Places such as casinos or gambling events should be avoided to restrict relapse.
Pathological gambling is a severe situation, which can cause great loss and harm to a person from many perspectives. One must take all necessary measures required to bring pathological gambling under control.