Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpi Dayal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi DayalYour feedback matters!
Frequently I need to go for pooping (lose motion) every 1-4 hours after eating. I was in medication for depression. Yesterday was last day of my medication. My liver is weak. I try follow balanced diet because my goal is to become a body builder. What I need to do? I'm getting disturbed. please help.
I am diabetic. From past two months my diabetes is in disorder. I have some problem in my penis. My foreskin of penis is shrinking & it is very painful to open foreskin for cleaning penis. White coloured material deposited in side foreskin. Sometimes recess also occur inside foreskin. What is this problem & to whom I have to consult for it? Kindly suggest.
I have rubbed my penis on the uterus and I have pushed my penis into vagina and not went off if I try to do sex next time with same female there any problem for adis.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress-related problems too. The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
1.Arsenicum album is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
2.Calcarea carbonica is the appropriate remedy for work-related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel they are constantly being watched and evaluated, are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
3.Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
4.Argenticum nitrum is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
6.Kali phosphoricum can provide relief from exhaustion due to over work or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over-sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
8.Pulsatillais is the remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over-excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
9.Sepia is the homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defects and memory problems.
I am suffering from Testicles pain from 1 month. At first I got left testicle pain and now I have pain in both testicles. When I go to doctor he is always giving antibiotics and pain killers. I don't know what happened to my testicles. I travelled by train on 4 Sundays without wearing underwear. What to do with my problem? I kissed my girlfriend on 4 sundays and finger her. I didn't have sex till now.
I want to know that if I take green tea then I have to leave the milk or I can take both. Please guide me.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.