Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpi Dayal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi DayalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am male 28 years old. I have lots of dandruff in my hair so please tell which shampoo is useful to remove dandruff and what to do for removing dandruff.
Sexual weakness can begin early in a person’s life or they may develop after one has previously experienced enjoyable and satisfying sex. This problem may develop gradually over time, or may occur suddenly as total or partial inability to participate in one or more stages of intercourse. The cause can be physical, psychological or both. In erectyle dysfunction a man is unable to attain an erect penis that is rigid enough for sexual penitration or sexual satisfaction erectile dysfunction affects the lives of many men and their partners. Sexual dysfunctionare more common in the early adult years. Men may also notice that orgasm are less intense and the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between first and second errections, these conditions sometimes trouble in late twenties through thirties. Errections may take longer to develop and may not be as rigid or may require more direct stimulation to be achieved, this condition can interfere with self image of man and also his partners sexual life. Erectile dysfunction can also be a sign of a physical or psychological problem and it requires treatment.
Signs and symptoms
- Occasional inability to obtain a full erection
- Complete inability to achieve an erection
- Less firm erection
- Taking longer time to reach an erection
- Loss of force in ejaculation
- Losing erection quicker after orgasm
- Decrease in volume of semen
- An increase amount of time it takes to get another erection
- Inability to maintain an erection through intercourse
- Nervous debility or lack of blood flow to blood vessels into the lenis during erection
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Venereal diseases or sexualy transmitted diseases
- Diabetes causes nervous weakness
- Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis
- Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis
- Hormonal disorder or decreased libido can be a cause of low testosterone or androgen
- Enlarged prostrate gland can also be reason
- Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse like narcotics, marijuana, tobacco can also damage penile arteries
- Medicines like tranquilizers, antidepressants, antihistamines, psycho therapeutic drugs, anti hypertensives etc.
- Some defects by birth
Non physical causes can be:
- Stress or anxiety
- Negative feeling that are expressed by partner
- Sexual fear or guilt
- Past sexaul trauma
When to consult a doctor
If erectile dysfunction lasts longer than a month or two or is a recurring trouble it is time to seek medical advice we at our centre determine the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and then give you right type of treatment. Erectile dysfunction is a embarrassing problem it’s important to get treatment done. In 98% of cases erectile dysfunction can be successfully treated. Our goal ‘dr. Nagi ayurveda superspeciality clinic' is to restore a healthy physical and emotional outlook to our patients and their partners using the brilliant medical asset of ayurvedic medicine and improve their ultimate satisfaction with successful treatment of sexual weakness.
The cornea is the transparent layer of the eye that acts as a protective shield. The cornea, in combination with the sclera, protects the eyes from various harmful microorganisms and particulate matter, including the harmful UV radiations (to some extent). The cornea is made up of three important layers, the Endothelium, Stroma, and the Epithelium.
- Endothelium: The inner layer of the cornea, the endothelium helps to maintain a clear vision by removing the excess fluid absorbed by the stroma. The mitochondria-rich single celled layer functions more like a pump.
- Stroma: The middle corneal layer is extremely thick (~90% of the total corneal thickness) and composed mainly of proteins and fluids. Like the endothelium, the stroma, too, plays a pivotal role in the normal eye vision.
- Epithelium: Being the outermost layer, the epithelium functions as a defensive shield, protecting the eyes from harmful germs, bacteria and any matter that can harm the eye. Most importantly, the epithelium absorbs the essential nutrients and oxygen (present in the tears). The cornea, thus, plays a pivotal role in the normal vision of the eye. However, an injury or an infection can interfere with the corneal functioning, affecting a person's vision as well as giving rise to other complications (the eyes may appear itchy, watery and red. There may also be light sensitivity).
Some of the common cornea problems include
- Keratitis: Injury or microbial (bacteria, virus or fungi) infiltration of the cornea can trigger this condition resulting in corneal infection and inflammation. Some of the symptoms characteristic of keratitis include extreme light sensitivity, blurred vision. The inflammation can also result in redness, pain (moderate to severe) and watery eyes. Antifungal, antiviral or steroidal eye drops may provide relief from the associated symptoms.
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster): This condition mainly affects people who have suffered from chickenpox. In some cases, the virus though inactive may still be present in the body (in the nerves). However, at a later period, certain factors may trigger its activation. Once active, the virus can affect different parts of the body, including the cornea. Shingles can cause corneal soreness and inflammation. Old people and those with a weak immunity are more likely to suffer from shingles. People with shingles may benefit from the administration of steroidal (tropical) and antiviral eye drops.
- Ocular Herpes: This is a viral infection triggered by Herpes Simplex Virus I (HSV I) or Herpes Simplex Virus II (HSV II) resulting in herpes of the cornea. The condition gives rise to corneal inflammation and sores. Here too, the patient can get some relief by using antiviral or steroidal eye drops.
- Keratoconus: This is a degenerative disorder of the cornea that results in thinning of the cornea. The condition can also alter the corneal shape, resulting in swelling, pain, and loss of vision (partial to complete, particularly the night vision).
- Fuchs' Dystrophy: This is a corneal dystrophy whereby the corneal endothelial cells break down at a slower rate than usual. As a result, the stroma may be waterlogged resulting in swelling and blurred vision.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Most people wouldn’t look at a juicy steak and think that it could help with weight loss, but in fact, lean organic beef can be an excellent way to shed some pounds. Protein is an essential part of our diet, and beef provides protein in high concentrations, and provided that the steak is lean, there’s nothing wrong with including it in your weekly intake. Many people think that a weight loss diet is filled with unappetizing “healthy” options, but if you watch the amount of nutrients and calories you’re consuming, almost any combination of foods can work as a good weight loss diet.