Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi B. KhareYour feedback matters!
How many days will be periods late if we use 72 hrs pill my actual date was on 1st I used pill on 24th generally in every month I will get periods 4days before my actual date now my periods will be on?
Need information about intercourse in pregnancy. Till which month, intercourse is safe in pregnancy?
I want one sex arousal tablet. My husband has no mood in doing sex. Its been 3 years . We are not being able to have sex because his penis is not hard. Other levels all ok for him . Sperm count is excellent. This is the last month I am having hope that with same medicine taken he would get mood also and his erection would be long before penetrating and after also he should stay for a while so that We can conceive.
Chapatis are made using a soft dough comprising flour (whole grain common wheat)
- Chapati contains vitamins and minerals like magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, calcium and iron.
- Also contains zinc and other minerals which are good for our skin.
- Easily digested. This way, it is better to eat a chapati instead of rice.
- As the chapati is loaded with iron it is good for the hemoglobin levels of our blood.
- When no oil or butter is added, chapatis are pretty low in their calories. So, you can use it as a weight loss diet.
- Wheat chapati helps in preventing constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can try a diet that includes chapati.
What is the right time for a lady in her menstrual cycle to achieve pregnancy? This is just a query.
My mother is 43 years old and her ultrasonography report of whole abdomen says an ill defined SOL (5.16x3. 23 cm) is noted in posterior uterine wall-may be? Fibroid and a dominant follicle/follicular cyst (2.16x1. 97 cm) is noted in left ovary. Also as compared to her 2010 USG reports, enlarged uterus and ovary has been reported in 2016 USG reports. Kindly help.
I ve been married from 4 years, we are trying for baby and are unsuccessful. I have PCOD and thyroid. Thyroid is in normal range .But due to Pcod, have irregular periods. How can I successfully conceive. Any suggestions?
My gf and I had sex on 31st of October which her period ended two days before that. We used protection but the condom tore. Having tge fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill on 1st of November. On 9th of November she was having heavy bleeding which continued till 10th and now shes having a fever nd throat pain. Wat is wrong is it withdrawal bleeding or implantation bleeding. Please help.
Hi doc, I just suffered from typhoid. I m on medication and recovery. Can I go for ivf this month? if no, then how much time should I wait? your early reply will be most appreciable. Thanks.
PMS is one of the worst food sensitive diseases. Symptoms include moodiness, bloating and headache. All it takes is one symptom to crop up for the whole body to go down. While environmental changes and preventive measures play a crucial role in dealing with this condition, careful choice of food goes a long way in keeping PMS under control. Here is a list of some best and worst food for PMS:
Foods that are Good During PMS:
- Brussels sprouts, Artichokes and Broccoli: These veggies with high fibre content are known to ease bloating. Furthermore, the high water content of these veggies effectively deals with gas, discomfort, and puffiness. The idea is to refrain from foods with high sodium content that only contributes to the suffering.
- Quinoa, what berry and popcorn: These foods help to deal with a short temper which is a very common occurring of PMS. Some other good effects of a high carb diet such as these include fighting anxiousness, depression and maintain composure. Consuming whole grain on a daily basis also helps to keep the mood cheerful. This happens because of the added secretion of the feel good factor hormone called serotonin.
- Banana: Many women tend to face sleep disturbances before the period sets in. A recent study at the John Hopkins University found that less sleep before the period makes a woman susceptible to cramps and discomfort. Banana contains melatonin. The latter helps the body maintain its natural rhythm.
- Eggs: The cravings during PMs can be very difficult to handle. It is therefore very important to start the day a very healthy breakfast. The right amount of protein and healthy fat present in an egg helps to keep the body energised throughout the day. Scrambled egg and an ounce of chicken is a perfect answer to PMs craving.
Some foods to avoid during PMS:
- Processed fats: Processed fat contains a lot of processed fats, sodium and salt. Processed fats make a woman puffy and increment bloating. Processed foods contain very high protein content that becomes very difficult for the body to process during PMS.
- Sugary foods: Craving for sugary food is pretty normal during PMS. However, too much sugar consumption during PMS fluctuate the blood sugar level. They also aggravate tension and mood swings. The latest study has found that refined sugar can disturb the immune system and creates a lot of fatigue in a woman.
- Caffeine: Restricting caffeine during the period can help prevent the cramps and bloating. Certain caffeine such as coffee, cigarettes and chocolate can aggravate breast tenderness, anxiety, and depression. What's more, they systematically create a craving for sweet and other caffeine-related stuff. A better alternative to caffeine during PMs is herbal and green tea, water and fruit juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hi my age is 23 mera question tha mere periods 2/3 mahine se ho nhi rhy bich bich me 1 ya 2 din ho jate h or prega news se test kiya tha subha ke urine se to result negative tha muje smjh nhi aa rha ki muje kya hua h please help me.
Doctor 1st please read my additional details about ectopic And now I am having a very bad pain on my left side From 2 days My periods were on 17-10-2016 Is it again an ectopic M scared Very scared please help me out.
Hey, I got married in year 2015 but still my wife didn't get pregnant. I did consultant with doctor about my wife and after myself. The result of my wife looks fine and I did my semen analysis test. My sperm count is very low. Could you please suggest what should I do. Thanks,
She have got lumps in her breast. They have become tight and its painful. I have consulted to a doc and he has given medicine. I want to know is there any oil for breast massage to relive pain and for reducing lump. Age 19.
I am getting severe backache. Last time I consulted the gynic. She told that I was suffering with viaganal infection. Whenever I use that course its reducing and again I am getting the pain. Also after intercourse also I am getting backache.
I had my period on 30/6/16 and again on 15/7/16 its first time I fot my period in 15 day, normally it was on 30thbof every month. Now we are planning for a baby pls advise when to have sex, you are also requested to advise that should I stop having sex after ovulation periods till next period? Also advise can I have papaya in this period while convincing.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.