Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpi B. Khare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi B. KhareYour feedback matters!
I want to know that. My last month mc date was 3rd August. And this month is my mc date is 28 August. .to isk according mera unsafe period ki date kya hogi? Kis date per conceive krne k chances he. Please tell me date. I want to conceive pregnancy..
Hi Period start ho jaye fir pregnant hone ka koi khatara nai hota? Aur jab period ki wajah se Jo blood nikal jata he uski bharpai aur weakness dur karne ke liye konsa food jyada khana chahiye aur koi fruit syrup or medicine plz.
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from PCOD, and trying for a baby from last 6 years. I first started my fertility treatment in 2011 and got pregnant in 2012 with FEMERA tablet and with pregnyle injection. But that pregnancy was ended with spontaneous abortion after 2 months of pregnancy (took GESTONE and metformin during pregnancy) After six months of 2012 miscarriage tried with clomid and ovulation injection but failed to conceive. Again I went to fertility specialist in Ganga Ram gone for IVF 2014. In first time embryo transfer was ectopic pregnancy and second embryo transfer no pregnancy. Now from last 8 months I have stopped any treatment and having Ayurvedic medicine. Now with Ayurvedic medicine my periods are normal and there is some improvement in PCOD also (before ayurvedic medicine cysytics volume was 30- 32 mm and now its 10-12 mm). Please doctor suggest treatment as I am mentally and physically is very disturbed. Please give suggestions. Thanks
Hello i'm a lactating mother. Delivered baby just 3 months before Due to post pregnancy weight gain my tummy looks like i'm pregnant with 6 months What should I do but I don't have to time for exercises Does Any kind of drink help like nutrislim or anything else for weight lose please help and can not skip any meal. Just want lose weight specially inches around my waist.
On 18th jan, My husband had sex now I am confused I am pregnant or not I do not have any symptoms but I feel vomiting and itching on my breasts. I dnt have any pregnancy test. Is this mean I am pregnant.
A lot of people are obsessed with the idea of having a soul mate. This is probably because of the countless books and movies that have equated the idea of a soul mate with that of true love. Now, the idea of being with a soul mate is not unappealing at all, because after all, who would not want to be with the perfect partner? The idea of having someone who gets you is totally wonderful. However, it is also important to understand that the concept of a soul mate is very ambiguous and can, in fact, ruin your potential love life. Instead, when you are going out with someone, it is important to enjoy their company and be grateful for what they can offer, rather than scaring them off by constantly trying to impose your expectations of what they should be giving you. Here are some reasons why it is important to put your hunt for that elusive “soul mate” on a permanent halt.
Nobody Is Perfect!!
This is one of those quintessential reasons why you have to stop looking for your soul mate immediately. After all, what is a soul mate? Most people believe that a soul mate is someone who is completely perfect not only for them, but also as a person. However, these are very unrealistic expectations. It is not possible for an individual, whether a boy or a girl, to be completely perfect. If you are hung up on the idea, you might not be able to handle the problems and the shortcomings in your partner, because after all, it will not comply with your idea of how “perfect” your partner is and should be.
You Will Never Be Able To Accept Completely
A relationship consists of two people, where both individuals are equal participants. If one of the partners is in the relationship because they have found something attractive about you, and the other partner is in the relationship because they think you are soul mates, then an immediate imbalance is created. In the process, the latter would never be able to accept the smaller quirks, mistakes, flaws, and habits which do not coincide with their own, because obviously that is not what “soul mates” are supposed to be like, are they? Work on accepting your partner as they are instead of fitting them into the mold that you have created, because you never know, they might become your partner in life.
Expecting too much from a relationship or your partner can lead to heartbreak. So, keep your expectations real!
- People associate the concept of a soul mate with statements like “We share a special connection,” or “We are made for each other,” or even “We love each other unconditionally.” No matter how appealing and fairytale-like it sounds, you also have to make sure that you are firmly grounded in reality. Although thoughts like these can enhance a relationship, it is also important to note that a relationship cannot be solely based on such things. No matter what, there will be some amount of consternation, fighting, and misunderstandings, which will only increase when your idea of a having a perfect soul mate is violated.
- Marriage makes you complete and ends your loneliness: Marriage definitely provides you a companion (for life), but being lonely is something dependent on the person. As they say, be alone, don’t be lonely.
- You will know at first sight if the person is right for you: Not necessarily. The person may have been nicely groomed and dressed when you first met them. However, there is more to that person, and as you get to know them more, you will become aware of your likes and dislikes and other aspects, which are more important in helping you decide if the person is right for you.
- You need to remember every date that was a milestone in your life – the day you met, the day you proposed, the day you agreed, the day you spoke to your parents, the day they agreed…… the list can be very long Get real! All these lead to you two being together. They are good to remember, but do not call for a celebration every single time. Also depends on what you call as a celebration.
- Celebration: Instead of talking about past events, keep small milestones for yourselves and celebrate each event together. Celebration means going for a ball party where all break into a well-rehearsed song and dance. Celebration is being together and talking something meaningful. It could be cooking together or going for a drive or a movie. Important is to spend time together.
- Romance is in the air: Depends on your definition of romance. But, as the routine daily life begins, you realize you need to clean the house, cook food, and buy groceries to ensure it is running smooth. Romance is definitely there, but there are other things too to do.
- Love will help overcome all problems: Love definitely helps tide through problems, but whether it is money or people, you need to work on them.
- Communication: My spouse knows me so well, I don’t have to say a word: 'Totally wrong'. If you want it, say it. It is as simple as that. Telepathy does work, but it is better to talk out than assume. Communication is key to any relationship, especially marriage.
- Marriage is the bed of roses: No Married couples are always happy. Married couples also fight and argue and quarrel. No two people can think the same way. So agree to disagree and respect the differences.
- Possessiveness: Being possessive is a way to show love. After a certain point, being possessive can get a little irksome. Everybody needs their own space, so learn to give and take space and enjoy your own things. It becomes essential.
5 Do's In Marriage
- Accept that a marriage has ups and downs, is not always a jolly happy ride.
- Give time and be patient, marriage takes time and evolves over a period of time.
- Build trust over a period of time.
- Be frank in expressing your opinion, even if not during an argument.
- Give each other space and respect it.
- Talk and plan finances because you need to be planning together.
5 Don'ts In Marriage
- Don’t try to gain the upper hand always - the dictatorship times are over.
- Don’t expect every celebration to be grand; time spent together doing simple things matter.
- Don’t get possessive with your partner.
- Don’t expect to be aware of every activity that he/she is involved in.
- Don’t impose your friends on your partner, unless they also enjoy their company. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.