Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpi B. Khare
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi B. KhareYour feedback matters!
I and my gf we had sex and unfortunately I ejaculated inside her so I am little worried about being her pregnant and also little tensed because we didn't planned to do so. So how can we know about her pregnancy and if she is pregnant how can we stop pregnancy. And what will be the medication fee n what will be the cost of medicine. We didn't planned to for so but unfortunately I ejaculated inside her. Do please any of the doctor's could give a good answer and suggestion. We would be very thankful to You.
If I have a sex with my wife till she got pregnant & after two months of pregnant is any problem with baby formation.
Daily I am doing 30 min power yoga 1 hrs waking Daily eating rice dal veg yogurts roti morning no evening still my is 75kg I should change diet list.
I am male age 27years, I have married last, tomorrow is that date for my wife's menstrual so can we have sex today? We do not need pregnancy, Will be there any chance of pregnancy?
I have been facing issues of periods I am not getting periods until I take ovral. Its been months. What should i do?
I had unprotected sex 15 days ago with a new partner. Since last 3-4 days, I am having slight burning sensation while urinating along with increase in frequency of urination. Today I had sex twice with regular partner which led to a burning/painful discharge both the times. (1) This I suspect to be STD (Gonorrhea, etc) and am extremely worried. Let me know (a) whom to consult, (b) what tests to take, (c) treatment period, (d) can I ask for prescription via online consultation? (2) This also raises a concern on possible HIV-AIDS infection. (a) What is the quickest reliable test and (b) what is the final thank God' test and when it should be taken?
Hi, I am 8 month pregnant and doctor suggested gtt test. What is the use of dis test please suggest me.
My wife is Pregnant. White liquid is automatic nikalta hai jiesh se weakness feel hot I hai please consult me.
Adrenal gland is an endocrinal gland located above the kidney which produces hormones that regulate blood sugar, stress and sexual functions. Any problems in the pituitary gland can affect the adrenal gland as the pituitary gland regulates all the endocrine glands.
Here are the different types of adrenal gland disorders
- Cushing's disease - This disorder occurs when the adrenal glands produce too much cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a hormone that adrenal glands produce when a body is exposed to stress. The causes of this disease are intake of steroids and tumors present in the pituitary gland. The symptoms are rise in blood pressure, weakness in the muscles and weak bones.
- Adrenal cancer - Presence of cancerous cells in the adrenal cortex leads to adrenal cancer. The symptoms of this disorder are stomach cramps, blood pressure problems and irregular menstrual cycle.
- Addison's disease - This disease occurs when the adrenal glands produce less cortisol. This disorder is linked with the immune system as the adrenal glands are attacked by it during this disorder. The symptoms of this disorder are nausea, loss of appetite, constipation and muscle pain.
- Pheochromocytomas - These are tumors that develop in the adrenal gland which causes excessive production of a hormone called catecholamines. These hormones help in regulating blood pressure. The primary causes of this disorder are genetic factors. Common symptoms of this disorder are headaches, shortness of breath and sweating.
- Conn's syndrome - This disorder occurs when the hormone aldosterone is produced in excess by the adrenal glands. The symptoms of this disorder are feeling excessively thirsty, muscle weakness and high blood pressure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!