Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa GhoshYour feedback matters!
Doctor, How many days after D&C do period come again? I was one and half month pregnant & had my miscarriage on 19 June and D & C has done on 21 June. One months has completed but still my period hasn't come yet. How much time will it take to come again. What should I do to make my period normal again.
Hi it's been 3 days up that my periods are delayed is there anything to worry about and what could be the reason for this delay. Though my legs and back pains just the same as the symptoms before periods come kindly please help.
I am pregnant I already had four month old baby girl and I don't have any one to look after the baby and with this pregnancy I am in serious problem since first one is very small I can't afford this at present please suggest medicine to abort it I will be very grateful to you if you kindly help me out of this problem so prescribe medicine which is available over counter. Thank you advance.
I hv a periodcycle of 34 to 36 days. My last periods were on 19 june .plzz tell around how many days of my last period I ovulate? Wht would have been my ovulation days for this month.
I feel nausea and tired. I have been trying to get pregnant with my second baby this month. So hoping for a positive response. I had unprotected sex on 30th august nd my last lmp waz 15th aug. With cycle of 28-29 days. But I tested prega news today i.e. 14th sept nd result turned negative. Disheartened.could I still b pregnant?
Sex ke dauran sperm vergina se bahr aa jata hai. Iski vajah se pregnancy nii ho pa rhi hai. Iska kya reason hai. Aur female pattern bilkul bhi uttejit ni ho pati jaise hi thora uttejit hona suru hota h waise hi sperm Bahar aa jata h please Hindi me bataiye.
My stomach is paining, which type of tables can I take. And I asked for medical advice he say me you first asked your doctor. He not give me medicine. Because I'm pregnant that's was he not give medicine.
I have an intercourse 4 month ago but he withdrawal before ejaculation and I have also get period in next 2 month but flow of bleeding is less and now I am not getting period from 2 month and my hemoglobin is also less it is 8.4 is AM pregnant?
My name is Vaibhav Garg. I’m a nutritionist and wellness consultant with appropriate diet therapy centre and as the name suggest appropriate diet therapy means the use of food and diet as a means of therapy and we have presence pan India. I’m going to speak to you about lifestyle disorders.
Now, what are lifestyle disorders?
People in India especially are facing problems such as diabetes, cancer, arthritis, heart issues at an alarming rate and these are not diseases. These are problems that have come up as results of your lifestyle as a result of you’re the air you breathe the water you drink the food you eat. Currently, the kind of treatments that are available for these issues does not provide any permanent relief. If I was to take diabetes as for example, you are put on medicines like midformen, or you are put on synthetic insulin by your doctor, but that’s not really the cure for diabetes. If I take arthritis, for example, the replacement seems to be the only solution but that is not entirely true.
If I take cancer, for example, chemotherapy, radiation is just not the solution. Cancer cells are present in everyone’s body. I want to keep it as simple as possible for the viewers out there. But there is something that triggers the mutation of cancer cells and that is the acidic food that we take. Those who have some knowledge they will know that our body functions in an alkaline environment. But 80% of the food that we intake in our Indian dietary system is acidic in nature. When I say acidic food, acidic food is one that deprives the cells of oxygen and cancer cells thrive in the deoxygenated environment. You need to give your body the right sort of alkaline food and we have seen in years of research and with our patients that the right kind of food can give miraculous results. You do not need any kind of chemotherapy radiation.
Your body is the best hospital that is if you give it the right environment, if you feed it the right food, you can overcome any of these problems. I would just like to add no matter what problem you are facing you should know all the facts; you should have all the facts in place. We are society greatly influenced by mass psychology tradition but you should understand that our body doesn’t work on mass psychology, tradition or culture. Its based on scientific principle and you need to feed your body with the scientifically correct diet. If you that be assured you will not have any kind of issues going forward. So my message to you is this b educated, have the right knowledge before you blindly follow anyone, be it me or any other doctor.
If you have any queries with regards to food that you have to intake you can always get in touch with us via lybrate.
Can someone please tell me why does some of the sperm spill out after the intercourse? And also should the hymen be broken to conceive?
Sir main apni girlfriend ke sath pichle mahine ki 15 se 18 tarikh tk lgatar sex kiya bina protection ke uske bad 23ko uska period aa gya uske bad hmne koi sex nhi kiya to kya uske pregnant hone ke chances h kyunki is mahine abhi tk period nhi aaya.
I am 36 years old married women I am suffering from brest secretion since last 14 years. Mean while I consult 2 to 3 doctors and having some reports in 2007 in which she replied me that it is normal it will be cured after your marriage and having children but still it is not cured daily if I am going to check by pressing its having secretion 2-3 drops, well I do not feel any pain or tightness or any swelling. What to do. My height is 4.10" and weight is 47 kg. Regularly gyming is my hobby and by profession I am lecturer.
Technology may be a boon for your love life as due to technology a number of means of communication have evolved, which keep you connected with your loved one in the form of devices, software and applications. However, in spite of its benefits, they are plenty of things that come with technology, which can completeely ruin your love life. Here are some signs that technology may be creating trouble in your paradise:
- You may waste your time checking photos of ex-girlfriends and love interests. You may check out a picture of an ex on her Facebook profile and wonder about a new guy present in the picture. The same may happen with a present lover. These activities create unnecessary complications in your mind which may harm your relationship with your partner.
- You end up spending more time with your smartphone than with your partner. This may affect your relationship, as you are too engrossed with checking social media websites and posting updates instead of paying attention to your partner, who is right by your side.
- Sexting is a common trend in today's world where the exchanging of nude photos between a couple takes place via messengers and chatting platforms. This can be worrisome as you may always be concerned about your pictures getting leaked or exposed.
- You may become technologically clingy. Your partner may have texted you, and you have not been able to reply in spite of reading the text. Modern technology enables a person to see when you have read their message and when there is no response, the speculations creep in. These situation lead to host of other problems.
- It is easy to lie about something online or via texting than saying it face to face. Technology allows you to lie and make untrue statements, which are not true in real life. This creates dishonesty within a relationship.
- With technology, you have too many options at hand and this makes situations difficult. In case you want to go for a dinner with your partner, you might spend hours searching for a good restaurant by going through the ratings online.
- You may spend a lot of time deciphering text messages. Modern day texting is full of abbreviations, short forms and emoticons. Some of these may make you over think stuff, and you may try to decipher meanings from normal texts, which actually have no twisted meaning.
- With so many forms of social media, you may be confused about what to use at which stage or phase. You may think whether you should text first, should you add an interest on Facebook and should you comment on a picture. All this creates confusion and honestly there is no real conversation between you and your partner.
There is no doubt that modern technology has taken the level of communication to a new level. Technology plays significant role in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones sitting thousands of miles away by bringing them close. But it is high time that you realize that technology is something that has driving you away from your loved one. Make an attempt to have some personal conversations without your phones, laptops and tablets. Watch a movie, go on long drives or late night walks and reignite the love and passion in your relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
One of the crucial types of surgery is the heart surgery, which is commonly known as the bypass. It is a type of surgery in which the chest is cut, and surgery is done on valves, muscles, and heart arteries. As per the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, it is one of the most common types of surgeries, which is performed on adults. During this surgery, the prime focus is to remove the blockage from the heart so that fresh blood can easily flow into the heart. No doubt that this process is critical, but it is easily true that after the surgery you have to take extra care of yourself.
Talking of which, here are certain things that you can expect after the surgery.
- Moved To ICU: The moment, the surgery is done, you will be moved to the Intensive Care Unit where the person’s health conditions will be monitored, vital signs will be checked, and medical professional will frequently visit to make sure that the patient is just doing fine. Once the surgery is over, you may not wake up quickly, but you will continue to breathe through the breathing tube. About food, of course, you will not be allowed to take solid food, but there is an intravenous (IV) needle will be put in a blood vessel in your chest and arm from which you will be given fluids.
- Recovery At Home: Once you are given the discharge, your focus should be to get recovered quickly. Recovery at home entirely depends on the heart problem for which the surgery was done. Of course, the doctor will give you necessary instructions with regards to healing incision, dealing with after effect is and understanding the signs of complications. Follow up the medicines and attend the appointments as advised to keep track of your health condition. You may face some after effects such as appetite loss, constipation and sleeping problem. If there is any complication, make sure you speak with a doctor about the same immediately.
- Ongoing Care Is Important Too: Once the surgery is over, as said, you will have to go for frequent checkup with your doctor. During these visits, your doctor will tell you to get blood, stress test and electrocardiogram done, which will assess the working condition of the heart. You might also be given few blood-thinning medicine and bring certain changes in lifestyle and medicine.
There are certain phases of recovery which will take time eventually. The first phase is the lengthy one that can last for around 6-8 weeks. Once you get a discharge from the hospital, you will be given instructions that you must follow with good care. This will pace up the healing process and make the process better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.