Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa GhoshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I got periods on 15th october. Today I tested home pregnancy test and it's weak positive (faint line. What will be minimum time to get darker line. Please help me on this.
My period date is 13 and in duration I have already done. After 10 days once again I suffer from period to till now I am suffering that problem. What reason and what will I do?
Hi I am taking "da zeagra" to have long time sex on bed is it ok to take this tab r please tell me if any other tab r oil which has the power that the edge of my cock should not since please help he I want to fuck hard and long time.
How to whiten bikni area how whiten vagina as when I shave it it seems to be dark in colour please tell me how to whiten it.
Lychee prevents various health conditions:
1. Cancer: flavones, quercitin and kaempferol present in lychee prevents the formation of cancer cells.
2. Heart disease: lychee has antioxidant vitamin c which lowers the blood pressure. Since it is rich in fiber content, it prevents the formation of fat; this in turn will promote cardiovascular health. Consumption of this fruit will result in the increase of good cholesterol and decrease of bad cholesterol. This will reduce the chances of heart attack, stroke and hypertension. Potassium present in this fruit is also great for the heart.
3. Digestion and bowel movements:
Lychee contains pectin and dietary fiber which are important for healthy bowel movement. Water content in this fruit also helps in preventing constipation. Healthy bowel movements are necessary to rule out diseases like pile and colon cancer.
4. Bones: lychee contains a wide range of nutrients including phosphorus, manganese, zinc, copper and magnesium, which strengthen bones. It boosts the effectiveness of vitamin d, which in turn increases the absorption of calcium. This is necessary to maintain strong bones.
6. Immunity: vitamin c is lost in the form of body sweat, stool and urine. A 100 g of this fruit contains 71.5 mg of vitamin c. Hence, this fruit is a good source of antioxidant which supports the immune system. Lychee is great to rule out cough, cold and flu.
7. Blood circulation: lychee is rich in oligonol which improves blood circulation by relaxing blood vessels. Oligonol reduces platelet aggregation which regulates blood circulation.
8. Anemia: this fruit is packed with minerals like iron, folate, copper, manganese and magnesium, which play an important role in the production of red blood cells. Also this fruit contains vitamin c which helps the body in absorption of iron.
9. Free radicals: this fruit contains vitamin c which is used to fight free radicals that cause acne, pimple and blemishes. Antioxidants present in lychee keeps the skin glowing.