Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shikar Kaushal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shikar KaushalYour feedback matters!
From past month I am having rashes/itching in between thighs area, now it is becoming more worse as the skin between thighs is dark due to itching, please suggest some cream or something so that these rashes can be cured as soon as possible.
Am suffering with weight gain, how to reduce my weight. Is there any medicines to get decrease of weight.
Sir/madam, I am recently diagnosed as diabetic at borderline. After sex again I want to go for sex but my penis will b very smooth it never go for hard again. My wife disappoint very time. Wat I should to please give me suggestions.
I am feeling so tired due to such hot weather and use to get energy drink what should I do to enhance my power?
I am a vegetarian since childhood I am lean not seeing the body growth in me I want to gain weight pls give me some healthy and useful tips.
Hello Sir / Madam, Good Afternoon. My Name is Litan Deb, age 32.5 months, I have suffering from body pain along 10 year above. In the year 2000 I got fiver.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from indigestion and. Tight motion. I'm going to toilet 2 or 3 times in a day. I feel that I have a worm's in my stomach. What can I do for this. I am scared that I will get some problems. In my stomach.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.