Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShettyYour feedback matters!
hello I am rajesh tiwari, I am suffering from fungal infection, I aspire to know that, what should I do means what tablets should I prefer.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I m a student. M 19 year old, and I m suffering from hair loss problem at this age. Please sugest me something for this issue.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application of medicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 26 years old , I am having nodes on my body, specially on hands which are showing very bad and due to that I used not to wear half shirts and tshirts. Please help for cure. Or is there any lased operation by which it can be easily melted.
Hi. My aunt gets some kind of rashes all over her body. Tried Al kinds kf cream but no relief. What can be done for this situation.
Sir, I am having severe hair fall and dandruff problem. Dandruff flakes are coming out of my scalp. Sometimes I notice pimples in my scalp. I wash my hair 2 times a week. I also had consulted a doctor who has prescribed me 1. Tab fungicide-200 2. Tab keraglo evn 3. Scalpe lotion. But still I am having severe dandruff and hair fall problem while doing shampoo.
I am a 48 year old male from Nepal. I have been suffering from an abrupt hairfall from last one year. There are now small hairless patches on my scalp. My hair is falling and not growing back. I have consulted many doctors and also gone through many treatments but the hairfall did not stop at all instead it's falling more. I also have a all over sensitive skin. I sometimes slightly smoke but I don't know if it has anything to do with my hairfall. I don't know what to do. I immediately need to do something to stop this. It would be great if I could get some effective natural home remedies and treatment advice. Thank you!
I have blackened skin around my mouth and I had used the livalite and skinlite cream but no one helped for me. During winter the blackened skin becomes more dry and sometimes itches occurs on that place. Do you have any suggestions for me?
I am losing my hair quickly, and also much hair is white in age of 18 only, I have tried all things, now please you suggest me what can I do for this, please give me a genuine solution.
I am 23 years old. i Am facing problem with pimples on my face it is so itching and painful every time blood will come out side can you please suggest me any medicine Note: mine is oil skin.
My hairs are long and curly and I want to straighten them permanently is there any way I can do that without damaging my hair.
My self 22 years old. I want full beard and moustache on my face but have some bad patches in it. Kindly help. What should I do?
I am Pushpanjali Mohite, a 26 years old female (unmarried. I am having red spots (turning into black spots) on my face due to sun rays and heat. What should I do to avoid more skin damage? Please guide.
The Goal Of Cosmetic Surgery Is To Improve A Man's Appearance And, In Like Manner, Self-Respect By Changing The Way She Or He Looks. Cosmetic Surgery can be performed; on any area of The Face and Body.
Why Cosmetic Surgery is done?
Before making a course of action to see a helpful pro, people should consider their manners of thinking in expecting to change what they resemble. Since helpful surgery can pass on continuing and passionate changes to the outside appearance, it is basic to perceive how these movements may impact people inside.
Various physical qualities can be adequately changed through therapeutic surgery; others can't. Incredible plausibility for therapeutic surgery:
- Have sensible suppositions about what can be refined.
- Understand the restorative perils, physical effects in the midst of repairing, how the surgery will affect them eventually and professionally, what lifestyle changes may run with the recovery time period and the costs included.
- Have analyzed their destinations for surgery with their master and settled any request.
- Have diabetes or other steady remedial conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or take steps to swear off smoking (checking utilized smoke) and nicotine things, including gnawing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or tablets for a month and a half already, then afterward surgery.
- Have a relentless weight for six months to one year.
- Inspirations to stop smoking if considering restorative surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and diverse toxic substances reduce circulatory system to the skin.
- Smoking impacts wound patching and increases scarring.
- Smoking extends the peril of post-anesthesia complexities (pneumonia, blood clusters, hypertension).
All surgeries, including remedial system, pass on possibility. Those with a past loaded with cardiovascular disorder, lung illness, diabetes or weight have a higher threat of making complexities, for instance, pneumonia, stroke, heart strike or blood groups in the legs or lungs. Smoking moreover assembles risks and intrudes with patching.
A meeting with the expert will consolidate a discussion of these threats and others related to the patient's prosperity history.
Possible disarrays for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clusters and, from time to time, downfall
- Infection at the passage point site, which may decay scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid create under the skin
- Mild kicking the bucket, which may require another surgical framework, or depleting adequately
- Important to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which happens when recovering skin detaches from sound skin and ought to be removed surgically
- Numbness and shuddering from nerve hurt, which may be ceaseless
What you can suspect
- Care is engaged to the individual needs of each patient.
- Realistic cravings are the key — the goal is change, not perfection.
- Everyone is astray.
- Each understanding has a substitute result.
- Patients will have no under, two visits with the pro and furthermore another person from the therapeutic administrations amass before surgery.
- It is essential that a patient be in incredible physical and passionate prosperity.
- Abstaining from all nicotine things and keeping up a key separation from utilized smoke for no not as much as a month and a half earlier and afterward a short time later surgery is critical.
- Surgical scars are enduring.
- Bruising and swelling are brief.
- Some surgeries require channels.
- Recovery times move by individual and framework, yet no less than 6 to 12 weeks is normal for some restorative surgeries.
- Insurance does not customarily cover remedial systems.
- Patients may require follow-up surgeries to finish their goals.
- The hold up between surgeries is all around no under four months.