Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shelly SinghYour feedback matters!
I am in Day 31 today, I was using Suten 8.0 gel. Symptoms for now: Breast pain when I touch it. Today pregnancy test on Day 31, it shows as negative. Can I wait hopefully for some other days and take the test once again? Or there is reason in waiting or testing it again.
I had unprotected sex on September 18 the n took unwanted 72 on September 20 th ,however am experiencing a little bleeding on September 28 th jus a few drops and the same on September 29th is it normal .pls assist.
I have periods problem? It only bleeds for two days and minimum it should bleed for 5 days? Is there any problem if it is bleeding for 2 days, *
I'm married in 2014 I got pregnancy for twice but due to some reasons we aborted with pills only is that OK? How can I have a male boy in my next pregnancy .can you tell me.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a medical condition related to a woman’s endocrine system. Generally, this disorder is characterised by an imbalance of the sex hormones (oestrogen and progesterone), which leads to the development of multiple small cysts in the ovaries. Symptoms of PCOS include acne, irregular menstrual cycle and depression to name a few.
The causes of PCOS have not been accurately identified so far, but researchers suggest that the following factors might contribute to the onset of the condition.
1. Increased amount of insulin secretion- Women suffering from insulin resistance may get PCOS as their body is not able to effectively use this insulin, which results in increased insulin secretion by the pancreas. This, in turn, triggers more androgen (male sex hormone) production in the ovaries, making it difficult for the ovaries to ovulate.
2. Lower inflammation levels- The white blood cells present in your body form resistance against infections through a response termed as inflammation. Women with lower inflammation levels are likelier to get PCOS as the decreased levels stimulate polycystic ovaries, thereby producing more androgens.
3. Genetic factor- If you have a family history of PCOS, it’s highly probable that you may also get it as the disease is linked with your genes.
How To Live with PCOS
PCOS comes with numerous side effects like acne, obesity, infertility, excessive facial or body hair among others. There are certain lifestyle changes, which you may consider to manage PCOS and minimise its side effects.
1. Change your diet - Opt for a low carbohydrate, low sugar diet to keep your insulin levels in control, as insulin is responsible for increasing the severity of PCOS symptoms.
2. Try to maintain an ideal body weight - Obesity is known for worsening insulin resistance, and you can prevent this by regularly keeping your weight in check. You can practice some easy at-home exercise to reduce weight besides having a balanced diet.
3. Get yourself checked regularly - Visit a doctor and get yourself checked regularly for potential health risks as PCOS is often associated with increased chances of diabetes, heart diseases, certain forms of cancer, hypertension, and high LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
4. Join a support group - Joining a PCOS support group will help you cope with your emotional difficulties, while helping you to live a better life by cultivating an optimistic outlook. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
We are married for 7 years and awaiting for a baby, have tried 6 times iui but still she is not pregnant, my count is 30 million, can we try iui for few more months or ivf, please suggest.
Hi, I had unprotected sex on 21st jan and took an i-pill on 22nd. My periods were on 12th jan. On 29th jan I started bleeding again. It's been 3 days since I have been bleeding. It's not exactly heavy like periods but it is also not just spotting. I am bleeding clots. Is this a period or a side effect of the ECP? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Have not got my periods this month.am 42. Have one 12 yr old son.gen get it in a 28 or 30 day cycle.i was v weak recently and had my blood sugar bp low.i am worried .pl help.
I had sex with a girl on 8 april while last she had period on 5-6, and I haven't used condom while intercourse. Is there any chances of pregnancy. As I have heard that you can do sex with a girl without condom within 6 days before her period and at least 8 days after her period stops. Please guide me.
Hello sir my name is raju and I belong to india the problem is we are planning for baby but my wife suffering from pcos so can not able to conceive so can you please help me out and suggest any medicine.
I am suffering from imbalanced periods. As last month I did not see much of bleeding. Also yesterday I suspected blood from anus. Please suggest what can be done.
Our team at swaarnim naturscience limited conducted a detailed study and research on the medicinal qualities of cow urine, following which we were able to develop jain's cow urine therapy, an effective method to fight various types of bone diseases and calcium deficiency.
A study conducted on 122 patients average age 55 years who were suffering from bone diseases and calcium deficiency last 7 years, resulted in about 71 percent relief in physical sufferings.
Cow urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing dna from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/l, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing dna from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded dna in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said dna either before or after the exposure of the dna to the oxidatively dna-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded dna in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of dna from oxidative damages.
- Therapeutic qualities of our products
The ingredients of our ayurvedic products have the following qualities
- Help reduce inflammation and pain.
- It reduces immobilization period of fractures.
- It helps in improving the quality of life and preventing unbearable pain.
- It is also helpful in rickets marasmus.
- It prevents further growth of disease and complications.