Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shelly Singh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shelly SinghYour feedback matters!
Do I have to get myself or my to be partner checked with any tests for Sexually transmitted diseases before getting married?
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial Talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash.
Consult your doctor if the rash becomes serious and requires immediate attention.
Hello. Me abi pregnent hu aur muje ye malum karna hai ke muje abi kitne month hain. Meri first scanning ke hisaab se muje 4-7-2017 ko 6 or 7 week they .tu ab muje kitne moths hain. Aur muje 9 months kab start hoga please batayen meri EDD date 21-02-2018=6 wks 5 days hai please batayen muje 9 month kab lagenge.
Everyone forgets things once in a while, but for some people this forgetfulness can be a sign of a bigger problem. People who cannot remember important information about their life may be said to be suffering from dissociative amnesia. This can cause memory loss of specific events and themes or make the person forget a majority of their identity and history in general. This dissociative disorder can be mild or be severe enough to affect the daily functioning of a person.
Lost memories cannot be brought back with treatment but treatment can help a person suffering from this disorder reconnect with people and feel secure in their surroundings. The treatment of this condition must be customized to the person’s symptoms. Some forms of treatment for dissociative amnesia are:
- Psychotherapy: This is also known as talk therapy as it largely involves conversations between the patient and doctor. It is the main form of therapy used to treat this condition and can also act as an umbrella for many other types of therapy.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy: Cognitive therapy focuses on changing the person’s behaviour. It focuses on thinking patterns and feelings that are harmful to the person self-image.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing: Dissociative amnesia is often associated with traumatic events. In such cases eye movement desensitization and reprocessing is used to address symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorders such as nightmares and flashbacks.
- Dialectic behaviour therapy: People who have suffered from abuse or trauma may have severe personality disturbances which may include dissociative amnesia. In such cases, dialectic behaviour therapy may be used.
- Family therapy: Dissociative amnesia is often a recurrent condition and affects not only the life of the patient but that of his or her family as well. Hence therapy for the entire family is often necessary.
- Creative therapies: Cognitive therapy includes art therapy, music therapy etc. This allows patients to explore different ways of expressing their thoughts and feelings.
- Meditation: Meditation and practising relaxation techniques make people more aware of their internal stress levels and equip them to better handle their symptoms.
- Clinical hypnosis: When being used to treat this disorder, hypnosis allows a person to express thoughts and emotions they may have hidden form their conscious minds. Through hypnosis the patient can achieve a different state of consciousness through relaxation techniques, concentration and attention.
- Medication: Dissociative amnesia cannot be treated through medication but antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication can help deal with the disorder by calming the mind.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Tips for coping with morning sickness:-
Most mums-to-be suffer from nausea early on in their pregnancy. The main cause is thought to be the pregnancy hormones that your body produces in the first trimester. Other possible causes are a stronger sense of smell and excess stomach acids. Tiredness and stress can make nausea worse.
Morning sickness can last from a few weeks to a few months. And it can affect you at any time of the day, not just in the morning. Most women find that they stop feeling nauseous by the end of the third month, or soon after. You might find yourself making some strange food choices during this time, but don't worry. As long as you are keeping something down, you can catch up on healthy eating later.
I have thyroid and PCOS on the right ovary. I am taking clomid tablets for past 3 months and trying to conceive for 10 months still not able to conceive. What is the further treatment I have to undergo.
Here are some causes and symptoms of polycystic ovarian disease
Hi I’m Dr. Rohini Dhillion working as a family physician and gynecologist and Family Medicare. These days the Polycystic Ovarian Disease has become very common that what it was a generation ago. It usually takes place due to a hormonal misbalance which has also become common due to lifestyle modifications, tension, hard work and improper diet. You see, the normal function of the ovaries is to produce ‘ovulation’ i.e. Eggs. But in this disease the ovulation does not take place and the common symptoms of this disease are: weight gain, acne esp. on face and there might be Hirsutism, unwanted hair, hair fall, depression, infertility and menstrual irregularity and also the tendency of binge eating.
If this hormonal imbalance is not corrected it may lead to diabetes or sleep apnea or hepatic sleep disturbances or cardio vascular diseases in the later stage of life.
To improve the situation we need to change the lifestyle as a whole and of course the much earlier it can be detected, the better it is because we give hormones to correct the hormonal imbalance along with that we also advice our patients to do regular exercise and follow a regular dietary pattern; avoid junk food and intake nutritious food, include yoga and exercise in your daily routine along with certain medicines which have to be taken and be careful about the diet.
You people can contact me through Lybrate.
Hi sir I am recently participated in sex with my girl friend and unexpectedly my sperm gone to her reproductive system any problem for that and may cause pregnancy? And after 3 days she eat papaya no problem for that.
HIGH-END USE OF BACHFLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND IN THE EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
The disharmony, diseases are caused by Restraints, Fear, Restlessness, Indecision, Indifference and Disappointment. Weakness, Over- Enthusiasm, Ignorance, Impatience, Terror and grief. In this juncture, Love, Peace, Hope, Joy, Faith, Certainty and Wisdom are seven beautiful stages in the healing of disease and disharmony of soul, mind and body.
We have prepared some combinations of BACH FLOWER REMEDIES OF ENGLAND which are very common in most of prescriptions.
(1) Mind and Health:
Disharmony - Bach Remedy
Tiredness of Body - Olive/ Aswaganda
Brain tired - Walnut, Surabha
Dread - Horn beam
To get God’s grace - Sweet chest nut
(b) Health Insurance : Water violet + Red chest nut
(c) Doctor’s Tonic :Red Chest nut + Cerato
(d) I.C. unit Kit
Red chest nut + Rock Rose + Gorse + Sweet chest nut for relatives.
(2) Mind and wealth
(a) Prayer Pills
Disharmony Bach Remedy
Abject despair Sweet Chest nut
Settled despair Gorse
(b) To buy own house
Purity / To get rid of - Crabapple, Theprosia spp.
Afraid of Fear - Aspen
Abject despair / To get God’s grace- Sweet chest nut
Hopeless/settled despair - Gorse
To want basic requirements - Chicory
C) For family Problems: Mustard + Vine + Chestnutbud.
D) For the Settlement of marriage: Parents : Sweet chestnut + Walnut / Surabha; Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm.
E) To earn lot of money / respect: Agrimony + Oak.
3) MIND AND EDUCATION
a) Memory Complex : Slowliness in Learning – Chestnutbud;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus;
Lack of self-confidence-Larch;
Balmes others for our own mistakes-willow;
Regret over missed chances-Honey suckle.
b) Teacher / Lecture/ Professor: Elm + Chestnutbud + Walnut.
c) Scientist / Researcher : Estare – de- colonge.
d) Written exam / Interview: Pine and Rock rose (+Elm)
e)Business executives: Elm+Water violet+Impatiens + Walnut + Chestnutbud / Red chestnut.
(4) MIND AND RELATIONS:
a) Family Problems: Chestnutbud + Vine + Mustard.
b) Life / Lifetime Problems: Mustard
c) In-Laws Problems: Elm
d) Maharaja Yogam: Chestnutbud + Gentian + Honeysuckle for men.
e) Mahalaximi Yogam : Elm / Mustard + Rockrose for women.
(5) MIND AND SOCIETY:
a) De-addiction/ Anti chain – Smoking remedy:
Clear case of addition indeed-Walnut;
Unsteadiness of mind-Scleranthus
To forget worries-Agimony;
The status monger – Vine
Irresistible temptation – Cherry plum;
Celebrative monger – Wild rose
b) Anti-corruption formula: Rock water + Chicory + Gorse
c) Love marriage: Parents: Rock water + Redchestnut + Chicory + Mustard + Sweet chestnut.
Bride / Bridegrooms: Elm/Mustard.
(6) MIND AND ENLIGHTMENT / ETERNAL BLISS:
a) Karma Yoga – Impatients
b) Gana Yoga (To get God’s grace) – Sweet chestnut
c) Samaya Yoga (Living in present) – Clematis
d) Maha Samadhi (Transcendental Meditation) – Mustard.
From time immemorial, The most of available medical treatments are a stereotyped method where human are treated like animals and thus the patients suffer from side effects. Thus we call Intelligence moderation therapy as human medicine because every victim / patient is individualized. Again, let us reiterate, here we are not doing any psycho-analysis of disharmony / patient , We have just and only given the classification as it exists and found by every one of us. Further research have been needed to confirm all intellectual aspects of disharmony and diverse diseases.