Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sir meri wife (28) jo ki bahut weak hai. Ek bachi(daughter) hai 2 year ki. Maine kai baar doctor ko dikhaya test normal aate hain. Sir usko leuchohrea ka problem bhi hai. Please advise.
I have suffering with head each so what I do. And my face on very pimples. And my eyes was very read so what is reason for it.
After viral fever on 30August which was normal after 2-3 days having mild pains with too much weakness. What should I do?
I am having constant headache for past few months and occasional chest pains. Sometimes my heart rate is really high and I get bruises easily (even if someone holds my hand) bit these bruises turns purple and doesn't heals easily. Sometime my right side of face loses sensation and it feels as if someone is piercing needles in that section .
Sir mere masane me kamjori hai jese hi me pesab karke uthta hun to pesab ki kich bunde nikal jati hai or agar do char kadam chalta hun tab bhi bunde nikal jati hai me bada paresan hun.Please tell.
I'm a smoking addict I can't quit smoking I tried my best but I can't control myself give me a suggestion or any method to quit smoking.
I have problem of dandruff and because of that hair fall. I twice wash hair in week and also use lemon to remove dandruff but dandruff did not remove completely after one or two days it increases again. I also use onion juice for wash. As I see that onions is good for hair because of it have sulfur. So please give me solution how to rid off dandruff permanently and also to increase my hair growth.
How to reduce my belly fat? I m very worried about that. I am 18 years old working as a student. please tell me. Thank you.
Today I known my sugar in blood RBS: 102 mg/dl. This is normal or not? How to reduce the sugar in body. Please give any solution.
I experience a sharp pin in my ear while speaking on the phone just for a few seconds. What might be the reason?should i be worried about it?
Today I got a lipid profile test detail is as under blood sugar 78 s. Cholestorl 234 hdl cholestrol 52 ldl cholestorl 143 vldl cholestor 39 s. Triglycerides 198 please advice, I can start any medication or any other suggestion.
Hello, me worried about my weight is 85 kg and my height is 5'5" Inch. please give me appropriate solution. M working so always time problem. Always feeling too much tired.
Hii I am hcv+ and going to marry soon my would be wife well aware of it please suggest me wut all precautions planning needs to be taken to prevents and avoid transmission to my partner as well as our would be baby.
I have mouth ulcer for about a month I am using vitamin b And iron tablets and orasep gel Still ulcer is huge in size but reduced as compare to 10days before Pls suggest.
I have had regular periods. For the past 1 month I have started to exercise and diet to reduce weight. I have lost nearly 3 kg. But I have not got my periods yet. I should have got it a week back but I m still counting. Is this a serious issue or should I wait.
My baby is now six month. I dint gave any food to him. Other than milk. What should I give for my baby.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a visit to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.
Related Tip: "Should I Use A Lotion Or A Cream For Dry Skin?"