Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shelly AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My age is 24 and my weight is 80 I have high blood pressure 160/100 what are all the ways to reduce my BP, but I took this test when I was suffering from fever. Can anyone help me to overcome this? Am so worried because of this.
I am suffering frm diabetes for 18 years.i am 48 years. i am taking gluco red forte twice a day. I am suffering from increased heartbeat suddenly or when i do some heavy work... is it normal??
Hii sir My age is 17 year and my weight is only 44 and my all friend weight is up to 55 kg very fit body muscles compare with me so I how to increase my weight and how to create fit my body.
Sir, I am 20 years boy and I am suffering from bitter taste in my mouth last 5 months. I have no fever. Also I fell much weakness. Please tell me what should I do and which medicine should I take ?
I am suffering from stress that leads to sleeplessness. I cannot take english medicine as its been many years I have not taken any english medicine.
I have rashes in my butt. It very annoying to me. I am working all day sitting and sweats too. Till my inners get wet. The rashes not gone. Can any one suggest me any cream.
Im facing hair fall and hair thinning alot lately, I used dover shampoo and conditioner twice a week and almond oil on regular basis, what should I do fr getting my hair better. please help.
If I consume warm water mixed with half lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey early in the morning daily, then after how many days I loose my fat?
Even though I'm thin, i've big fatty Butt and it wag while walking. Due to this I'm feeling embarrassed in public and in friends circle. Two year ago I didn't have this. I think it could have become fat after I ran 6-8 km for 7 months regularly last year. ●I started sleeping with folded legs ●.I started masturbation (Rubbing) over the pillow. Please mention weather the above reasons are true or not. And please suggest me how can I reduce this Fatty Butt to a normal one.
Sir I have gapes in my teeth. So I want them to get minimised. So please suggest me something. I am 23 year old. And want them to repair as soon as possible. Also please tell me how much time it will take to get repair.
Hi Sir, I am around 28 years old I am suffering from hair loss I got white hairs before 2 years and my hairs started loosing now I am not married yet please suggest me how to control my white hairs and stop hair loss.
. Only drink boiled n cooled water.
. Take fresh warm food.
. Drink lime water with sugar once for cleaning your body.
. Avoid curd n yoghurt.
. People used to curds switch to buttermilk instead.
. Cover urself properly to avoid insect bites.
. Maintain personal hygiene.
. Drink plenty of water. Would be good if water is processed with little ginger
. Avoid excessive fast foods.
. Maintain your hands hygiene.
. Enjoy good health!
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.