Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shelley KatyalYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl. I have sex with my husband on my 3 rd day of periods. I have a very little blood flow on that day. IS DER ANY CHANCE TO BECOME PREGNANT? We did not used any kind of birth control measure and he cummed completely inside n I did not even washed it immediately?
After every hour, take mini-breaks from your work desk and do some stretches to loosen your shoulder and neck muscles and shift position.
I am 22 yrs girl and I have irregular periods Dr. Said pcod. I take tabs 1yr but still my period r not no time for period now I hav take tabs. N I hav hairs on my face and my wieght is also increasing. I go to gym for wightloss but still no wightloss. Please help.
Hi doctor mine question is I have pcod before 6 months 3 months over for taking ayurvedic medicines then 2 months came periods regular. Weight also I reduced little but this time 2 days late 4 days over only white sticky and watery discharge and back pain so I'm pregnant?
Im having my marriage in first week of september and its my periods date in dat week .is there any medicine to get my periods in last week of august i.e on 28th of august.
Hi my friend had a hysterectomy in nov. But she has lost the sexual desire. This has been since March or April. Can someone please advise
I am 24 years old female and I have a lump in my left breast 'fibredenoma' of size 2.5*2.5*1.5 and it pains a lot even if I am not having my periods. According to some doctors, fibroadenoma are painless. Is this possible that fibroadenoma are painful? What should I do?
Hi please suggest some tablets for long sex without side-effect. And also suggest which condoms to use for safe sex . Also some advice to have safe sex.
Hello. I am 20 years old. And i got my periods late this time. I dont remember my last date but they are late. I am getting clots and scanty flow. Its very less. Please help me to know what problem could be causing this. And i have been loosing my weight more from some time and i do get eating disorders like most of the times i feel pain in my stomach , its like gone too sensitive for many kind of foods. Please help.
Natural remedies for general weakness:
- Soak 8-10 almonds and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove the outer skin of almonds and make a fine paste. Mix in some milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Boil in water and drink this with sugar candy (mishri) or ordinary sugar to taste.
- Take mango slices. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon honey, a pinch of saffron (kesar), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and rose water (gulab jal) on it. Take twice daily.
- Do 10-15 minutes of warm up and stretching exercises in the morning before leaving for work. This will help to keep you fresh and prevent tiredness.
- Never skip your morning breakfast.
- Take a break from your daily routine. Set some goals in the day to perform. Learn to delegate work as too many things together can be a cause for fatigue and tiredness.
- A warm shower after work or before going to bed is also helpful.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, alcohol and tobacco as far as possible.
- Avoid burning the candle from both the ends by sleeping late and getting up early in the morning. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Myself and my fiance does not want any child for four years after marriage. So which is the best contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy and with less side effects?
I'm a 16yrs girl I got intimate during periods so I missed my periods for 2 months n during these days I used too much sleeping pills so I jus wanna ask that what could be the reason for missed periods?
My wife 27 age has some times loose motion in twice a day feel always glumy, headache, cannot stand in sunlight for a long time head ache will cone, cannot drink cold water if so it will make coughing at night. Pls tell me a solution,
My wife is now pregnant from 5 month, But when at 2 month her weight was 47 & at now her weight also 47 kg. So please give a suggestion.
Hello Doctor, One month pahle mera lscs hua h and I have a baby I want to know about ki aage kitne dino tak mujhe sexual intercourse ni krna chahye?
Hi, I just wanted to know that if we are having sex without condom and at the time of ejaculation I take my thing out that means I do not ejaculate inside my girlfriend even a bit so is there a possibility of pregnancy or its safe?
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits. It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress. Gaining muscles also have positive effects on obesity, disease recovery, aging and bone density. There are beneficial diet plans that one can follow to build muscle mass and live a healthy life.
Here are some super foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
- Lean Beef - Beef is packed with protein and nutrients such as zinc, iron, and Vitamin B. An 85-gram serving contains 154 calories with increased level of amino acids that promotes the growth of muscles.
- Cottage Cheese - It is one of the most beneficial dairy products to consume which contains protein, Vitamin B12, calcium and other nutrients that help build muscles.
- Chicken - Chicken is another product you can include in your diet that helps maintain weight, bone density and gain muscles. It introduces high-quality protein in your constitution which is required to maintain good health.
- Eggs - Eggs should be a staple in your diet if you want to build muscles. It has amino acids, proteins, Vitamin D and choline, a good kind of fat that is needed to maintain and gain muscles.
The importance of muscles
- Metabolism - Gaining muscles boosts metabolism in many ways. It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and diabetes.
- Bone density - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Recovery from disease - Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Related Tip: 4 ways to gain weight?