Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shelley KatyalYour feedback matters!
Shirodhara rejuvenates and revitalizes the body and mind, relieves stress and strain related problems, slows the aging process, improves memory and is known to cure paralysis, insomnia, depression, anxiety, hypertension and other neurological disorders. It also bestows better vision, better hearing, clears nasal problems and ultimately strengthens your physical constitution.
The shirodhara offered by arogyam ayurveda is the authentic kerala treatment, unlike the head massage only type offered by many ayurveda centres and spas.
[shirodhara promotes profound relaxation with the steady flow of warm herbal oil poured on the forehead. It is beneficial for stress related disorders as it calms the nervous system, pacifies vatha and increases mental resilience. Its soothing, meditative effect releases deep seated tension and tiredness whilst also stilling restless or overactive minds. It can also be used to balance mood fluctuations, enhance intuition, increase mental clarity and improve memory. An unforgettable experience of pure bliss.
I am 44 year old female. Sometimes I have severe pain in my pelvic region for which I have to take a painkiller and a course of antibiotic o2. But now even o2 is not effective. Pain is in centre of lower abdomen spreading towards the sides. I also feel that something is swelled up inside. I have uterus prolapse of 2nd degree. I have diabetes, hypertension and hypothyroidism. Kindly suggest what should I do and what is happening to me?
My wife has a unwanted pregnancy then she took abortion pills but doctor said few products still there in the uterus so doctor prescribed more 40 medicines 2 per day because she was bleeding after 15 days. Now after taking that medicine she stopped bleeding. So can we have sex now? It's just 5 days that means she just consumed 10 medicine. Rest will surely consumed but can we do. Is there will be any problem.
I am 24 year old girl. My breasts are looking too large. Wearing shall is not comfortable for me. So please suggest any other solution for freely doing my work.
I am 3 months pregnant. Due to constant vomiting sensation I am drinking lemon water regularly. Is it Ok to use 3 lemons per day?
How can anyone prevent bartholin cyst caused to women and what measures should be taken to overcome it.
Im 23 weeks pregnant and having vaginal yeast infection. The yeast infection was confirmed by a vaginal swab. There is no itching or burning sensation but there is whitish/yellowish thick discharge. My doc has prescribed Onabet V1 but Im not sure if its safe during during pregnancy or not. I was also given canesten cream to apply locally. Should I use onabet V1? Will it affect my baby?
Hey How much time to get pregnant after after stopping oral contraceptive pills Iys already 2 months and m not pregnant yet Any advice I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future pills are yamini lupin tablets 21 days And 7 days off.
I am abortion 16 weeks pregnancy. But it not clear. Dr. Advised that re abortion mean cleaning. I done but still pain in lower abdominal is not relief. I eat "diclofenac potassium¶cetamol" and cap" amoxicillin500 mg" and vitamin B' Complex approx 1 month s.pl advise me for relif my pain.
Is thr any anaesthetic ointment to be used in vagina before intercourse yo avoid painful sex. please suggest n let me know how to use.
I have a gf I love fingering in her pussy is it necessary to use any lubricant while fingering. Will it cause any harm if I'll not use any lubricant.
Women Stress Management with Little Effort - Stay healthy , Stay Beautiful
Today's life is full of stress , mental and physical exertion , so what we do to come out from all these things . Today we start to come out from all these things in a natural way and with homeopathic medicine.
First thing what is Stress - A state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or demanding circumstances it's quite common nowadays.
Now we come on Treatment , first, we talk about the easy treatment like Yoga , Meditation, Exercise ,Changes in diet pattern and lastly important part Homeopathic Medicine.
Yoga - some easy Yoga Assan -
Meditation - Especially Morning meditation is good for health and helps to reduce stress - Mentally and physically
It's very easy to do , it takes only half an hour to one hour and all we have to manage time for her life , its free of cost , easy to do at home as per our convenience , all my friends , just try all these tips at home its really work ill do every day , Most important all these things increase your internal beauty and health , it's essential for every woman .
Exercise - jogging , walking , swimming , cycling , skipping , aerobics etc
Diet pattern - drink plenty of water , eat fiber food , avoid junk food . eat at least 3 times a day, don't skip breakfast in any manner.
I am 4 month pregnant. Doctor gave me protein powder. Problem is whenever I drink milk, I vomit. Is there any other way to take that protein powder?
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.