Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shelley KatyalYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I had sex with my husband last night, after an hour I washed my private parts and today morning took bath, I did not wash my private part with soap but may slight chances of soap water may touch. Now I feel strichy, watery and with white fluid with unpleasant smell. I am really upset because of this. Please help me. If its not normal tell me the home remedy as soon as possible. Actually am trying for baby. Before 2 days heavy stomach pain with hard stool.
Hi doctor, I am breastfeeding my 1 year old baby girl. I would like to stop it asap. But she asks it more nowadays. She doesn't drink cow's milk either in feeding bottle r in glass. Suggest me some tips how to make her forget my milk.
Hello medam meri frend h jiski mc date 22 tarik hai but aaj 4 tarik ho gyi tbhi tk nhi aayi kya problem ho gyi my age 18-19 year.
Your Ojas is your protection and health shield
Immunity in Ayurveda is linked to good digestion, a balanced endocrine system, proper functioning of the liver and a strong agni or metabolism. It's also strongly connected to a subtle essence known as ojas, which means vigor. According to Ayurveda, the strength of your ojas has a bearing on the influences and factors (both external and internal), which cause you to suffer from any health problem. By protecting your ojas, you boost your body's immune system and protect you from every external or internal harms.
There are times when the protection of this subtle essence becomes vital and these are:
- Periods of recuperation
- Stressful situations
- Period between seasons
- Cold and flu period
- Times of rejuvenation
- Drastic change in your routine
- Major life changes like having a baby or divorce
How to go about protecting your ojas and boosting your immunity levels?
1. When it comes to boosting your immunity and fortifying your ojas through diet, garlic is a very useful food. It provides natural support to your body's immune system by kindling your agni, eliminates destroys natural toxins, ensures your body temperature is at an optimal level, improves the functioning of the lungs and as well as removes excess kapha (one of the three energies or doshas) from your body.
2. The adoption of certain fruitful Ayurvedic therapies such as yoga, pranayama and meditation can help in supporting the quality of your ojas, thereby improving your immunity. Although these practices come with diverse benefits, all of them aid in cultivating presence, clearing up your nadis (channels in the body), relieve stress and digest ama (toxins).
3. There are also certain herbs that are known to support your immune system and encourage proper function of the immune system. Herbs like Ashwaganda, guduchi, neem and holy basil ensures a balanced immune system, rendering you with an optimal health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Home Remedies for Skin Allergies?
I have inserted liberta cu250 IUD on 30/6/2016 by doctors advice. So when can I do intercourse with my partner & what are precautions needs to be taken while doing intercourse? Is condom needed still or not. Please reply.
I am 32 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I had done some prenatal yoga prescribed by my doctor and I had to climb stairs 8 times. Today morning I have pain in my vagina area specially when I lie down and turn left or right. I feel little bit urine/ some water going by itself .This happened twice now. Should I go and get admitted? Please advise Extra notes: baby was in breech position in my previous scan. Bp, weight all normal.
I am two months pregnant and suffering from hypothyroidism till 7 months. And today I got a white transparent substance out with toilet. What is it. please help or should I consult with my gyno.
Hi I have pcod problem I can use zero fat A tablets for weight loss my gynecology suggested any weightless product purchase and loose weight I want to conceive so please tell me I can use that product Height 5.3 Weight 63 kg 24 age.
Hello doctor, I am 22 year old female my period. Not occur till today about one month 5 days last period date is 26/5/2015, home pregnancy test is negative, thyroid test is negative, some pregnancy symptoms is there why this is going on. Worried about this, Shall wait for few days or give any solution.
I am 9 weeks pregnant. From today morning I am experiencing backpain. Is it common or an indication of a problem. I have my doctors visit only on next month.
What if my boyfriend comes just a little in my vagina opening the hole not far from my bum then I get pregnant how long once he had cum with me and cum in me on 25th do I leave it before I test to see if pregnant as only be having sex on that day in that hole as hurts when have sex in that hole but got to so I can get pregnant.
During periods I have not much of bleeding on 1st day. From sevmcond day onwards flow rate become normal. Why there is not much flow in Ist day.
Hello Dr. My wife has given birth to one baby son on 13 june. 2012. But after that she is not getting pregnant. She is suffering from irregular period. Please help.
Meri girl freind ko mc 7 din baad aaj halka aayi hai pregnency test kiya to ek line dark pink hai aur dosri line lite pink hai main isko kya samjhu wo pregnent hai ya nhi please help me.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.