Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Lajpat Nagar-4 and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal SahunjaYour feedback matters!
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.
My teeth are loosening from my gums n they bleed some times when I brush so what should I do to rescue form my problem?
My wisdom tooth is growing out and causing a lot of pain and swelling to my cheek what can I use to stop the pain?
Hi I am getting hair loose and I am using best shampoo in bath, and my teeths get cavities fastly everyday i brush my teeth.
I am a female of 50 years. My teeth were very white till a year ago. Suddenly the whiteness has become lesser and now they look like little yellowish. Please suggest some cure. Thanks.
I am male 75, Recently a week back I have noticed that the stainless steel wire attached to my upper denture missing I doubt whether I might have swallowed the small steel wire during sleep, or it might have fallen while cleaning the dentures during brushing. I have not noticed any pain in my stomach even after a week now. Suggest me what to do?
I hav removed my wisdom teeth now bit pain is there but better than earlier what care should I have to take care till I feel better doctor say your mouth will swelling from 2 row what can I do to prevent this.
Mother is 70 years old and requires tooth implant. Doctor is going to do after 2 days but has not advice any pressure check or blood test. How safe is that? Should we go ahead with the surgery?
2. Brush the outer surface of each tooth, upper and lower, keeping the bristles angled against the gum line.
3. Use the same method on the inside surfaces of all your teeth.
4. In case you cannot follow the above do visit us for demonstration of correct brushing ..
I always feel a pain in my teeth after brush and after taking some foods or cold water. What to do for its solution. Please reply me at the earliest you can.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.