Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal SabherwalYour feedback matters!
Buffalo milk gives 4.3 gm protein and 6.6 gm fat per 100 ml.
So in case you are a vegetarian, you can continue with the buffalo milk, but make sure you are removing the cream thoroughly twice and then only consuming it.
I'm suffering from repeated vaginal yeast infection. Already I consulted a doctor 2 months back. She prescribed antibiotics for oral and vaginal use. Now again I'm suffering with that. I got the same problem one year back. Now again I'm suffering. I don't have diabetes. Please suggest me the preventive measures for it.
I am 35 year old woman with one daughter 10 years old for past 5 periods I am suffering serve abdomen pain centre during periods and heavy bleeding for 2 3 and 4 th day, I also had thyroid test blood and sonography all was normal other then bulky uterus, all these started after I was detected with kidney cyst few months ago however my latest sonography shows no present cyst in kidney please help.
My partner have a doubt that she is pregnant. She is waiting for her periods. If by chance she gets pregnant. How can we prevent it?
How to loose weight from 67 to 60. Also Pls help me regarding my breasts problem, as there is some milky discharge for 5-6 days only, not every month but alternatively. Its since one year. There itching also in d breast during this discharge. What tests could be done for it. Pls let me know.
One touch verio flex glucometer fits comfortably into your hand and lets you get on with the moment. You can also rest assured that one touch verio test strips have the lowest co-pay on the most health plans.
Colorsure technology instantly shows when your blood glucose results are low, in range high.
Compact, slim design that's easy to take with you accuracy you can rely on.
One touch verio flex glucometer works with one touch verio test strips
Test time: 5 seconds power source: cr2032 coin cellbattery life: not specifiedmemory: 500automatic shutoff: 2 minutes after last action
Temperature: 6-44 caltitude: up to 10, 000 feet. Up to 3048 metersrelative humidity: non-condensing 10-90%hematocrit: 20-60%
Individual unit weight: approximately 1.76 ounces.
Individual unit dimensions: 2.05 x 3.38 x 0.63
Contents of the box
One touch verio flex one touch delica lancing device 10 one touch delica lancets carrying case one touch verio flex owner's booklet one touch verio flex getting started guide
Price - inr -1750/- (with 10 one touch verio test strips free)
I have 28 days menstrual cycle . I want to know that in which time I am safe for unprotected sex. Or what is my safety time.
The available eggs in the ovaries at a time are collectively called an ovarian reserve. Low reserve happens when the production of eggs reduces. This affects the chances of pregnancy. The general cause of low reserves can be aging ovaries. In such cases, the ovary may be healthy and functioning even if the reserve is low. Production of eggs lower as a woman ages. A woman starts with 25,000 to 5,00,000 eggs at puberty and ends up with 1000 eggs at menopause.
Low reserves are caused by
- Production of eggs decreases: Chromosomal abnormalities like Turner syndrome (lack of two X chromosomes) and genetic anomalies like Fragile X can decrease egg production.
- Ovarian tissue damage: Rough torsion, endometriosis triggered ovarian cysts, malignant or benign tumours, surgical removal of ovary or any other part of it, chemotherapy or radiation, pelvic adhesions, immunological problems or high BMI (Body Mass Index) can destroy the ovarian tissues.
If a woman has low ovarian reserves, then she will be put on the either of the following protocols:
- Short GnRHa Flare: Gonadotrophin releasing-hormone-agonist (GnRHa) like Lupron, Nafarelin, Synarel or Buserelin is administered. This therapy is initiated at the onset of menstruation. The goal of the treatment is to stimulate the release of the follicular stimulating hormone (FSH) which augments the ovarian follicular growth.
- Combined Clomiphene or Gonadotrophin/Letrozole Stimulation: Older women are mostly administered this protocol. But it is strongly advised not to, as this protocol can potentially harm the egg or the embryo.
- Mid-follicular GnRH-antagonist protocol: Once the GnRHa-agonist protocol is commenced, the GnRH-antagonist is given several days later. Once the follicles reach the size of 12mm, GnRHa antagonists like Ganirelix, Orgalutran, Cetrotide and Cetrorelix are added. These drugs stop the pituitary from secreting the luteinizing hormone (FSH leads to secretion of this hormone).
- Long GnRHa Pituitary Down Regulation Protocol: This is the usual approach to deal with low ovarian reserves.
- Agonist/Antagonist Conversion Protocol: This protocol inhibits FSH production. This protocol generally yields good results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.