Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Sabherwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal SabherwalYour feedback matters!
My wife icsi transfer to 27/06/2016 card test every day in mild line blood test is day to day is variable in first time 68mu/ 2 time 35mu/ 3 time 94mu,/ 4 time 29mu,/ 2 day to 3 days gape how it is possible conform Dr. should take the scan told his 4 weeks pregnant next day light bleeding Dr. said to injection and tablet stop bleeding then beta hcg test is 136 mu totally confused gape to 1 week Dr. said 4 weeks pregnant not developing so obut the embroy what the next please replay.
Indian Summer Vegetable - Ash Gourd
Ash gourd also known as white gourd, white pumpkin, wax gourd or petha. It keeps your body cool and healthy. Contains almost 96% water it protects you from heat stroke.
Ash-gourd is loaded with nutrients. It's an excellent source of vitamin b1 (thiamine), a good source of vitamin b3 (niacin). Its high potassium content makes this a good vegetable for maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
Watch out next in the series is bitter gourd (karela)
After having contact, if a girl bleeds and her periods are due the very next day, but she doesn't have periods on time. As in this case, she noticed blood on 14th night, and her periods were due on 15th, but till 18th she doesn't have periods. What does this means. She is a thyroid patient as well and usually always overdue with period date. On 15th morning she noticed brief mucus with few stains of blood. She checked with urine strip test (pregnancy), which is negative. Now what to do. Should she consult any doctor or still wait? Please help.
My wife got 45 days pregnant. Since we got 1 year before child with operation no I want to abort it can you suggest.
I had periods on 31st May 2018 then had intercourse with condom and for safety purpose took ipill on same day of intercourse with in 2 hours (date: 9th June 2018). Then had had bleeding for 2-3 days on 17th June 2018). Still now no period has been started as per 28 days period cycle. Is it okay? Or else I need pregnancy test? How much delay in menstrual cycle happens maximum due to emergency contraceptive pill?
My daughter's age is 21 years till now 1st period has not appear. Can you tell me the reason and measures.
डिअर मेम मेरी शादी 22 जनवरी को हुई है कुछ दिन सेक्स किआ 10 वे दिन मेरा टाइम पीरियड आ गया तो प्लीज आप बताये क्या करे?कुछ और जानकारी भी चाइये 1.बिना कोंडोम कब सेक्स कर सकते हे? 2.रोजाना कोंडोम के साथ सेक्स करने से कोई प्रॉब्लम हो सकती है क्या? 3.कोंडोम के अलावा कोई और तरीका है जिसे सेफ सेक्स किया जा सके?4.टाइम पीरियड में भी सैक्स कर सकते हे क्या?
For any couple, a honeymoon is a great time to bond, have some of their first memories together and to take their marriage to the next level by consummating it. This is the time many couples see and feel each other not just emotionally, but physically as well that is in a sexual manner. While it can be exhilarating, a lack of knowledge can actually be nerve wracking and the first time expectation and anxiety may ruin your experience. You can even go for a honeymoon package. Here are a few tips to help you handle your honeymoon smoothly.
Sex tip for first timers
As is the case with many couples, the honeymoon may be the first night time two people consummate or have sex with each other or has sex altogether for the first time. Some of the important things you need to remember before having sex for the first time is mentioned below
- Don’t have high expectations: Remember, it may be the first time when you and your partner are getting intimate and thus, some inhibitions are bound to come up. Think of this first time as a foray into something new rather than expecting to have great sex from the get go. Also, don’t pressure each other into being able to do certain things as it will make things awkward. Think of it as a first time experience and let the things come with the flow as they should.
- Go slow and experience the whole process rather than quickly getting into penetration: Always remember, sex is much more than just penile-vaginal intercourse and is the whole act of caressing, kissing, foreplay, build up, dirty talk and even the cuddling together afterwards. Go slowly and feel each other and let the tension build. Many couples make the mistake of trying to get straight into sex in excitement and thus miss out on a lot of slow sensual fun.
- Foreplay is the king: Women, more than men tend to get excited slower and thus foreplay is really important to them. As a man you need to be able to arouse your partner to a point where she is lubricated enough for insertion. First timers make this mistake a little too often. This is especially true during the honeymoon if the woman is experiencing sex for the first time. Thus the male partner should concentrate on foreplay to arouse the woman which will help in having a better experience during sex. Some of the same things mentioned here are applicable for men as well.
- Vaginal Insertion: Both the partners should ensure that the woman is lubricated enough for insertion. If she isn’t then either more foreplay is required or you may need to use lubricants. Once penetration has taken place, go slowly with the thrusts and if anyone feels uncomfortable when it becomes harder and faster, stop and wait for a moment to re-adjust. Coming to orgasm isn’t the only end goal and thus pay attention to the experience as well.
Things to help you out
Although you may be on your honeymoon and in a monogamous relationship with your significant other, you still need to take some precautions for the best interest of both the partners. Some of these are mentioned below
- Use a condom to stop unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Also condoms help in delaying orgasm thus extending pleasure for both men and women.
- Lubes are your best friend as they help the women become wetter and also help in penetration as well as thrusting. However use water based lubricants as they have the lowest risk of allergic reactions.
- You can use natural aphrodisiacs such as avocados, chocolates, honey and oysters which can boost your libido. Stay away from alcohol and smoking as it impairs sexual performance and ability.
Some things to remember
- Anxiety about body or performance: For all men and women, especially first timers, sex can cause performance anxiety as well as shyness and aversion. This is due to self-consciousness arising out of body image issues. You should remember that the person opposite to you is there for the long run and thus wont judge you for what you are. Learn to love your body without being too judgemental about it. Also don’t judge your partner for their flaws as it will only hurt them and cause further aversion.
- Remember, this is real life not porn: Men, more than women tend to have their first glimpse and understanding about sex by watching pornography. This desensitizes them and makes them think that real sex should be performed in that manner. Porn is made for visual pleasure only. It doesn’t reflect how people can have great sex in real life within a monogamous relationship. Great sex between you and your partner will be unique and hence don’t try to copy or emulate pornography as it will only end in disappointment.
- Before honeymoon: Talk to your partner before honeymoon and raise the topic about sex. It can be a great tool for arousal, developing attraction as well as for breaking down inhibitions and barriers. Know what both of you may be comfortable with, willing to try certain fantasies of the other partners and what you would absolutely not be into. Setting these boundaries will help you get a realistic perspective of the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.
Following the tips mentioned above will help you have great and mutually pleasurable, satisfying sex. Preparation and understanding beforehand will help you add a spark to your honeymoon which may then continue to light the fires of passion for a long time in your marital life.