Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal SabherwalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor .my age is 21 years female .I have a cousin his age is about 19 years .he likes me so much. He tries to romance me during night. Yesterday he begged me he wants to have sex with me. I said I don't like. But I don't want to refuse him .is there any other way of satisfying him. Instead of sex. Like he is asking to take his penis in my mouth. If I do this will I get any disease. Please suggest some other ways of satisfying him instead of sex. Thank you doctor.
I am just married and planning to go in for a Copper T kinda device that helps to have safe sex and at the same time not become pregnant too soon. Would like to delay pregnancy for a couple of years. However have read a lot of negative side effects that are scary. Kindly suggest healthier and safer methods.
Me and my partner had unprotected sex 1 month ago. But she took the ipill. And nxt mnth she got periods 15 days late. But now we noticed even after getting periods, her weight is increasing. Is it a sign of pregnancy? please reply.
M 10 weeks pregnant .my stomach bloats even after eating smaller meals and I feel extremely uncomfortable .can not even sleep or walk with that feeling and sometimes vomit out. What do I do to avoid this. I take small and frequent meals but that also not working. please help.
I am 22 years old. I am having irregular menstrual flow my weight is 95? What should I do for getting regular menstruation? Does it affect hair loss and skin problems.
Hi. I am a female aged 27 years and married. I am having pain on the sides of my breasts. Please suggest what needs to be done and why its happening.
What is legal length for the abortion to be carried out? Some one is saying 12 wks /20 wks? I am very confused. Sir can you suggest me.
Which is best time to avoid the pregnancy. I mean from which day to which day is danger zone from time of period.
I have small breast and vagina my husband penis is big its not fitting in .and its pains while pushing it I can't take that my sex life is not good and I am afraid that my husband will be attracted to another woman .plz suggest some methods.
Hello, 29 year old female here. Completely virgin. Done urine basic & culture tests as well as complete blood count. Everything is normal. But don't understand why there is a strong foul odour to my urine. I maintain a very good hygiene. Even not sexually active at all. The smell is very bad & strong in nature that I will very embarrassed. What can be d reason behind this? Need to get rid of it immediately. Its bothering me a lottttt.
I am 24 years old. Had a sex intercourse on Dec 9 and got my periods as usual on 21st and lasted for 5 days. But the next month jan, got my periods earlier but only little amount by Jan 11. But in feb, didn't get my periods yet. Is there any pblm? Pls let me know.
Hi doctor, 3 months before married to my wife 26 yrs. But after intercourses not conceived, so after consulting a DGO done a ultrasonography- abdomen & pelvis (TAS & TVS). In the result given, minimal free fluid in the POD Impression:- USG Abdomen and pelvis reveled 1. Polycystic ovarian disease is of concern Given. From this what we want to mean. She showed the doctor with scan report, but doctor said nothing and currently in scan reports coming pcod and no need any medicines. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
Your uterus is held in place by ligaments, tissues and pelvic muscles. The prolapse occurs when the ligaments or muscles weaken, and thus they can no longer support the uterus. The uterus slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal (vagina).
Uterine prolapse could be complete or incomplete:
- If the uterus partly sags into the vagina, the prolapse is incomplete.
- If the uterus falls, and tissues are found to be resting in the vagina's exterior, the prolapse is termed 'complete'
Type of Prolapse:
- Cystocele: It is characterized by the herniation (bulging) of the vaginal wall caused by the bladder; it leads to urination problems
- Enterocele: It is characterized by the bulging on the vaginal wall caused by the bowel; it leads to backache
- Rectocele: If the rectum pushes into the vaginal wall, it makes movement in bowels difficult
Uterine prolapse can be caused by any of the following factors:
- Normal childbirth through the vagina weakens muscles
- Pelvic muscles weaken with age
- Tissues weaken after menopause and oestrogen loss
- Chronic cough, constipation, pelvic tumours or abdominal fluid accumulation puts a lot of pressure on the abdomen leading to prolapse
- Pelvic muscles are stressed if you are obese or overweight
- Major pelvic (or areas around it) surgery leads to loss of muscular support
- Excessive weight lifting causes weakening of muscles
Symptoms of uterine prolapse depend on its severity. There are no symptoms or signs if you have mild uterine prolapse. But if you have moderate to severe uterine prolapse, you might experience the following symptoms:
- Sensation of pulling or heaviness in the pelvis
- Tissue bulges out of your vagina
- Urinary problems like urine retention or urine leakage
- Bowel movement difficulties
- Pain in lower back
- Sexual problems such as vaginal tissues feeling loose
Symptoms might feel less distressing during the morning, but they worsen at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
- Sometimes people eat and drink too much, but they do not gain weight and they look very thin. First you know about those things that are necessary to your health and try to understand the reasons why your body are not getting weight properly. Let's some causes of thinness and their prevention.
Causes of your thinness may be many kind of bad habits or low appetite or digestive system not working properly.
You may gain good weight and get rid off of thinness by switch off your bad habits or by consuming natural appetisers like ginger before meal or by improving your digestive system to this you can drink lemon/alovera water in morning.
The secret of good health is not eating more but digest more whatever you eat. Every morning after defecation do pranayama and yoga specially kapal bhati. Then whatever you eat your body can be absorb. You can feel difference in your body within few months.