Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
No periods its 5 weeks after medical abortion, only once had sex with pull method 2 week back, home pregnancy test is negative, but no periods yet only bloating and cramping from one week.
I'm ambika, 29 years old. I'm having pcod since 4 years. My weight was increased by 30 kgs, since 3 years. Alteady i'm having 2 children. What can I do to reduce my weight & to got relief from pcod?
My mom is 78 years old, physically healthy and active. But since last two years she has psychological problems like she always afraid that someone is after her always, tease her, try to kill her and always want to see her wherever she is. Now the person is a group of people who are after her. I took her to psychiatrist, he gave her medicine, but after taking that she became so fragile n weak and always sleeps. Then she discontinued the medicine. After that with a consultation of gynae she started taking lybotrip 10 in the night. Now her condition is deteriorating. Kindly guide and suggest some light medicine.
Hello im 28 yrs old lady my weight is 56kgs n my nproblem is that I hav two c-section deliveries and my belly is coming outwards, so please suggust me some drs or steps to get rid of that belly. As I want to become slim n trim flatten belly.
I am 29 year old female. Two weeks back I undergone with IUI. While she is doing IUI she told like my cervix is closed due to some infection. Is there any chance of getting pregnant this month.
I am 28 year old female and I undergone fresh embryo transfer on 5th January 2016 and it failed and now again I want to under frozen embyro transfer. Dr. said frozen embyro is grade 2. What is the chance to get pregnant with this type of transfer.
I am 26 years old. I want to ask that periods aane ka mtlab ye hota hai ke aap pregnent nai. Kya periods aane ke baad bhi chance hai ke aap pregnent rahe.
Hello Dr. M going through white discharge n during menstruation, I get a severe pain. Is it normal. M 16 years old.
My wife discharge some white liquid before or after the periods then what should she do for stop it?
I am a 20 years old female. I took regestrone (2-3 times a day) starting 3-4 days before my periods were due because my date of planned sex and periods coincided. I stopped the regestrone the day of sex. We had protected sex (multiple times) at night and I took an emergency contraceptive in the afternoon after sex just to be extra sure. However my BMI is 33.8 and I've read that the morning after pill isn't effective for obese women. I got my periods (quite light) a week later. It's the next month now and I'm 5-6 days overdue. Could I be pregnant?
My daughter is 16t her periods always normal but since from two months no period third month it just very less for two days is this normal two months ago she had an collar bone fracture now is ok.
I got married 3months back am pregnant now of 56 days want to miscarried it. So I used misoprostol tablets 3 days back got bleeding, clots after using of tablets with in 30 min. Heavily for about 12 hrs After 12hrs bleeding is normal But today morning HCG test shows positive What to do next. What is my condition.
I m suffering from pcod from 2 years. Now I want to conceive. But my periods are not regular and pregnancy test also negative. Now my Dr. suggest mi Meprate for 5 days. Please suggest any medicine to regulate my period and pregnancy.
I delivered a baby 3 months ago. It was a normal vaginal delivery. I want to loose mybelly fat please help. I hvae not done any exercise so far canu help me reduce my belly fat. N reduce my weight. I'm currently breast feeding Need your help please.
She is facing irregular periods. Two months time gap. Is this a serious problem. M clueless pls help.
So what I am do by which pregnancy not occurs for five years any type of solution please help me out.
I am 23 year and I got married. I have monthly period problem now this is 3day. Stop I do not know what to do. In future never take any medicine.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.