Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Agarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to ask about my menses, It starts at correct time like almost in 30 days but when it starts then it take almost 8-10 days to stop. What should I do?
I've recently had intercourse 1 month ago & since that day I have weird bad smelling discharge & a bit of itching. I wake up sometimes to back, stomach, rib pain but it's sometimes. Can it be Yeast infection, BV, STD, or HIV?
I am 46 years old and my wife is 39 years old. We are married for 1.5 years. Can we be parents? Please advise.
What if have unprotected sex with my fiance during menstruation periods. Can she get pregnant and is it harmful to both of us.
Hi, Me and my friend had intercourse. I gave her I pill and she bleeds after 2 days of taking it. Now she has missed her period. I have checked using pregnancy test which shows negative. Please advice why there are no periods? And we live in two different states, she is uncomfortable going to doctor. Please advice how to tackle situation.
Hi madam, I'm 20 years old, I had Miscarriage in April, Now 5 months complete my miscarriage. So we plan now. Today 13 day of my period so we my doctor recommend "Eema HP 7500" injection today. please tell me that is safe.
Which are safe days for unprotected sex and which one is best contraceptive to avoid pregnancy? Kindly help.
Respected Doctors, I am a pcos patient and on metformin, clomid and folic acid.In my last cycle I ovulated but did not conceive. In this cycle on 7 day there was 16 mm follicle in right ovary. On day 10 it was 22 mm and there was an another of 13.5 mm. My gynce said to wait for 2 days before giving hcg injection. But on day 12 it was 30 mm and other one was 15.4 mm. Gynce did not give hcg injection. What is the issue. please provide your guidance and what time it takes to conceive with clomid. please help.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.