Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Agarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 7.5 months pregnant. My doctor has given glucose and other blood tests after 15 days. Does this mean that my delivery will be on next month. My eod is 7th sept. And it will be c section.
I am 14 years old I got a usg abdomen and the usg impression says that slightly enlarged right ovary with multiple follicles please prescribe some medicine that can cure it forever and the additional information is I have irregular periods and unbearable pain in back during periods my menstruation start when I was 12 years and now I am 14 yrs.
I had my last periods on 19th Frab I had sex with my boyfriend on 9th March, he was wearing condoms, but at some point of time I noticed it had already come out, I had ipill just within 3 hours, but I vomited. After that I again had ipill after 11 hours. Today is 14th March, I did not get withdrawal bleeding. Kindly let me know if I am pregnant. I am so worried.
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In today's contemporary times, our outer appearance plays a huge role in determining our path of success. Looking good in many ways has become essential for leaving a lasting impression. Nowadays, age is no longer a factor for looking or feeling beautiful. While beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, the onus to maintain that beauty lies with ourselves. Numerous grooming centres and salons are spread all over the street these days to cater to all our beauty needs. Gone are the days when dressing up and putting on make up were scoffed at. Why then do we tolerate wrinkles and scars just because time has decreed so.
With all kinds of correctional therapies and treatments, our skin can be as smooth and glamorous as ever. One of the most popular trick in this regard is filler injections.
Filler Injections- What are they?
Filler injections enable us to redefine those aspects of our faces, which have been the causes of consternation for a long period of time. These injections makes it possible to cover up unwanted wrinkles, smoothen lines and remove pitted scars. They can also be used to make the lips look fuller. These injections, when injected under the skin, raise up that area, lending it a more wholesome appearance. It is however, transient in nature and often requires repeated surgeries. While some of the most common aftermaths of this are redness, swelling or itchiness, none these last more than a day. It is therefore, a very safe beauty therapy for giving the furrowed skin a new leash of life. Many have vouched for how the filler surgeries have renewed their self confidence. However, there are a few risk factors that one must be mindful of before opting for a filler surgery.
Filler injections make the skin prone to certain allergies and rashes or even flu-like symptoms. Infections, bleeding and inflammation are other repercussions of a filler surgery. Filler injections contain Hyaluronic acid, collagens, fat cells and man-made polymers. In case one's skin reacts to any of these ingredients, then one must resort to expert care. However, most of these outbreaks are temporary in nature and this treatment is easily reversible in case one chooses to do so. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.