Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant but in first trimester screening fetal growth restriction before 37 weeks is 1: 35 and preeclampsia before 34 weeks is 1: 52 .I am being treated with clexane injection and ecosprin 75. Should I be worry about my baby growth or will it be OK after some time.
Can a girl of 23 years age take a ipill. Will she get pregnant if a boy cums on her vagina without penetrating her? She is having pains during periods and is on medication.
I have recently seen blood clot type of thing coming from vagina and I am patient of lupus nephritis. Is it a miscarriage? And it's my menstruation time too and bleeding is excessive and pain is excessive too.
I currently on my period. I had clots with bleeding. I underwent abortion 3 months back. Is this a serious problem?
Yesterday I lost my virginity with my girlfriend. It was a protected sex. Is there any chance to get pregnant my girlfriend. If there is a chance what I have to do?
My wife is 7 months pregnant we have done ultrasound scan in hospital and she told that some water stored in baby brain so may do the abortion please help what we have to do,
My lump was 20th july. Hcg less than 1.2. Am I pregnant? Doctor advised meprate for 5 days? I have gained around 2 kg and have nausea. Is it common. Please suggest.
I am 25 years old female, recently married. From 3 months my period is coming within 12-15 days. Feeling tired. Is there anything serious about this?
I have a outer course with my bf. My period is late. During outer course we wear undergarments. Did I am pregnant. My pregnancy report is negative.
Period k kitne din baad sex krne pr ldki pregnant ni hoti h Nd sex krne k bad agr period tym se phle aaye to koi chances h kya pregnent hone ke Plzzz reply me.
Hi my periods are delayed 10 days, having pain in breast and its heavy have backacke and abdoman is heavy. What should I take to start my period and with these signs are there chances of pregnancy ?
Hello doctor. I'm 19 year old female. I'm in with my husband in holiday trip. I'm getting a period for past 2 days. Today is 3rd day. I'm take this tablet (rauf-mf. It is a correct tablet to stop my period doctor. This tablet gives any side effects?
I am 25 year female and getting inflammation in vagina once I reduce intake of water on hourly basis. As ramzan month has started so we have to fast during the day, so by mid day my inflammation starts as I cannot drink water at fasting. Can you suggest any solution to my problem or things which I can do while starting the fast to avoid infammation in vagina.
Hello sir/mam, I am not getting my periods on right time, in this months it's late by 7 days, I am very worried about this, sometimes it gets on 7 days before from previous date and sometimes late from previous date and this time my period is too late, what should I do, please suggest me.
Hyperpigmentation of skin can lead to dark patches and uneven skin colour, and it is caused by excessive melanin production. It can affect any part of the body, including the arms, legs, hands and even face. The root cause behind excessive melanin production is normally due to hormonal alterations in the body and other health issues. External factors like skin injury, burning, stress, chemical contact and even excessive sun exposure may lead to hyperpigmentation.
But there is nothing to worry about; you can easily eliminate these with some natural techniques.
- Lemon: This is the most common yet effective home treatment to eradicate hyperpigmentation. The natural bleaching agent helps in fading away of blemishes present on the skin. But in case you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to dilute the lime juice with some water before application.
- Raw potato: Spots and blemishes can be easily removed by applying raw potato juice on the affected area. Potatoes are rich in catecholase, an enzyme which is believed to help in skin lightening. So you may apply raw potato juice twice daily on the affected area to aid fading of hyperpigmentation.
- Apple cider vinegar: When it comes to lessening the hyperpigmentation of your skin, nothing can beat the efficacy of apple cider vinegar. If you have been suffering from dark patches all over your skin, then consider applying apple cider vinegar to the affected area owing to its astringent properties, which may restore the natural colour of your skin.
- Vitamin E: Referred to as skin vitamin, this is an obvious way to treat hyperpigmentation. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant, and it aids in neutralizing the harmful effects of sun rays while repairing and protecting the skin. You can put the contents of the Vitamin E capsules in a bowl and mix it with ripe papaya or fuller’s earth or rose water and mix to form a paste with thick consistency. Then you will have to apply it on the affected areas and wash it off after complete drying.
- Turmeric: This natural ingredient has bleaching properties that help in eliminating hyperpigmentation of the skin. In addition to this, turmeric helps in keeping the skin protected from infections. You can mix turmeric paste with lemon juice and apply on the pigmented area. Alternatively, you can apply turmeric paste with milk and then wash it with lukewarm water after some time.
With these few natural treatments, you will be able to curb down the hyperpigmentation of your skin. However, if you see no commendable results, then it’s probably time to visit a dermatologist.
•Prepare a paste with amla powder (dry amla pieces and make powder) and a teaspoon of honey and lick it twice daily, it is an effective home remedy for cough.
•To get relief from dry cough use chutney of green or dry amla ground with green coriander leaves.
•To reduce the body temperature during summer, mix amla juice with water and also reduces temperature during fever.
•To prepare Amla juice take 3 teaspoons of dry amla fruits wash them thoroughly and soak in water over night. Mash and squeeze the soaked amla in the next morning, filter the juice and preserve in the refrigerator.
•Use pure coconut oil boiled with amla fruits for regular application on hair. Apply this oil at night and massage scalp. Wash it off next day morning.
•Make powder with dry fruits of amla, add rock salt for taste. Consume this mixture with hot cooked rice with a teaspoon of ghee. This reduces indigestion and acidity.
•Take 1 teaspoon of amla powder with 1 cup of hot water and drink it first in the morning, it is the best hair care treatment.
•A mixture of amla fruit juice with sugar is prescribed as a remedy for burning in the vagina.
•To reduce oily in the hair, mix 3 teaspoons of amla water with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and wash the hair with it.
•Take 4 spoons of amla juice with equal quantity of water in empty stomach in the morning and in the evening to control hyperacidity and mental health.
•Juice of the amla bark combined with honey and turmeric is a remedy for gonorrhea.
•Amla can reduce blood sugar level and helpful in diabetes, for this add 3 spoons of amla water to a glass of regular water and consume regularly 4 times to 5 times a day.
•Take amla juice twice a day it helps in relieving asthma and bronchitis complications.
•Amla increases creation of red blood cell thus improves strength of teeth and nails.
•Amla is popular in prevention and treatment of respiratory disorders and also improves brain functioning.
•Amla contains polyphenol and tannins which reduces oxidative stress in diabetic patient.
•In case of nose bleeding, put 2 drops of amla juice in the nose and apply paste of ground amla on the head. If fresh amla is not available soak dry amla in water for sometime then grind this and apply on the head. This relieves from nose bleeding.
•To get rid from bedwetting problem, mix 1 gram amla, 1 gram caraway seeds and 2 grams candy sugar and take this with cold water.
•Take 30ml of fresh amla juice once in a day for 5 days regularly to kill intestinal worms.
•To improve vision take 250ml of water, soak 6 grams of amla powder at night. Strain this water in the morning and wash the eyes with this water. It relieves all diseased conditions of the eyes.