Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela SaxenaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old defence personal Feb 2013 me football khelte huwe mere leg me chot lagi thi test Karaya to pata chala ki mere left knee me ligament injury hua h uske baad muje running me or khas ker jump lene me bhi problem hoti h halaki running to halki halki kr leta hu PR jump bilkul ni kr skta. Kabi kabi mere knee ka joint chut jata h or bahut dard hota h kuch doctors SE bhi consult kiya to unhone kaha ki shayad operation SE thek ho jaye PR koi guarantee nahi h to Mene operation nahi karwaya desi ilaaj bhi karwaya lekin koi fark ni pada .mere profession me physically exercise hoti rehti h jske liye physically fit rhna bahut jaruri h.Jo me nahi hu is wajah SE muje bahut tension hoti h kya koi aisa doctor h Jo meri madad ker skta h khaskar Guwahati ya dehradun me. kya me fir SE phle jaisa physically fit ho paunga or hr tarah ki exercise kr paunga. Agar iska koi ilaaj h to play muje bataye. Or muje kya krna hoga treatment kitna lamba chalega or kitna kharcha lagega or treatment k baad kya me for SE phle ki tarah ho paunga. Please mere sawalo ka sahi sahi jawab dijiye me bahut tension me hu. Koi meri madad kijiye.
Am 22years female. I have legs pain and body pains. 8months back I went for checkup. Doctor said that I have thyroid tsh11.3 and also he suggested me for RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS TEST. And my test result shows that I have ARTHRITIS POSITIVE 22.. My question is, Is this a serious problem? Am taking medicine fr arthritis from 6months? Will it cause any problems for me in further nd also in future after marriage? please explain it clearly. Thank you.
I am 29 years old. From several days I am suffering from back pain mainly at night. Please give me suggestion to cure it.
I am suffering with back pain from long time. I have been done of MRI my L5 S1area. In MRI report came my spine disc L3 L4, L4 L5, L5 S2 dehydration. I have been consult my doctor with MRI report they suggest to me for regularly exercise of some special type of exercise step and giving one injection in my spine. I don't know name of the injection but I am feeling well with that injection for some time. Now again slowly start same problem. So I want needful solution of my problem. Doctor told to me avoiding some type of work that also following. Thanks.
I am 20 years old and my mom is 46 years old .She has a back pain and neck pain for the past two weeks. So please suggest me a solution to get rid of from this pain.
Hi, I am having very frequent cold that includes running nose as well as a lot of sneezing in particular. When it starts I will sneeze like 10 times continuously. It started few years back when I used to travel early morning like 5 am on 2 wheeler . I am from Jammu It started there . I am now in bangalore and its like 4 years now and it is still going on. I take Combinase AQ drops when I am having cold and it gives good relief but it comes back like the same day or the next day. Weather change also causes this . Please help.
My name is zaira khan. I am from delhi. I am 25 year old. My problem is abdominal pain and and back pain. I am suffering from it from two years.
My wife's age is 39 years and she is sifting from joint pain and back pain also we use many medicine and pain relief gel but she can't got relief. We don't know what is the problem and what is the right solution. Please help because pain increased day by day.
I have pain in all of my joints. My shoulders, my hands, my back and legs etc. Earlier, I used to be a fit boy but since last 2014, I haven't exercised much. When I try to throw hard, my shoulders e, elbow and joints pain. When I run, my knee joint and other joints pain. I think I'm having bone problem. Please suggest me something.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.