Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheela
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SheelaYour feedback matters!
If there is a chance to get pregnancy if a partner had under gone tubectomy and she is suffering from periods.
Hello sir, I want to know that when we doing sex with a girl then why should they crying alot. And what is the reason behind the blood comes when a girl doing first time sex. And the blood comes only after first time sex. If we do sex after sometimes like 1 year. Then the blood again comes or not.
Your genetic background influences where your body fat is stored. In case, your mother or father has fat stored in the abdomen, hips, waist or in the thigh, it is likely for you to develop deposits of fat in the same regions.
Circumstances of Genetic Fat
- You may have a proper or a balanced BMI (body mass index) but still tend to develop bulges in areas, which are likely to make you look disproportional.
- You may become obese by development of excess fat accumulation in the lower abdomen region, referred to as pannus. Extra fat may accumulate in your lower back and hips as well, which cannot be lost in spite of taking weight losing measures.
Liposuction to get rid of extra fat:
- Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that allows you to remove genetic fat or any extra fat from the body, in order to change the body's shape. Liposuction does not remove cellulites and tightening of loose skin cannot be done.
- Liposuction removes excess fat from the body by suction. Small, narrow tubes with blunt tips known as the cannulae are inserted through incisions in the skin surface. The tubes are moved under the skin to target the suction of fat deposits.
There are several types of liposuction techniques:
- Tumescent Liposuction: In this form of liposuction, a wetting solution such as lidocaine with a local anesthetic is injected into the patient before surgery. This causes the shrinking or constriction of blood vessels due to which it allows liposuction to be performed while the patient is under local anaesthesia. Blood loss and post surgical pains are reduced.
- Suction Assisted Liposuction: This mode of liposuction also known as SAL is the most primary form of liposuction. It involves drawing out of fat using a vacuum.
- Power Assisted Liposuction: This liposuction technique called PAL in short involves the process of SAL with an extra tool for increasing the motion of the cannula. The process is faster.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction: This process (UAL) involves the transmission of energy via a specialized hand piece for loosening and melting of fat. A greater volume of fat can be removed via UAL.
- VASER: It is a variation of the UAL method where an ultrasonic cannula with grooves helps in energy disruption to improve removal of fat.
Laser Assisted Liposuction:
LAL is a newly developed liposuction technology where a laser works like an ultrasound for disruption and removal of fat cells. This mode is more efficient and involves less trauma. Liposuction is an effective way to remove unwanted, genetic fat from your body, which may be harming your body image. However, liposuction is associated with severe side effects.
Deviry is used to postpone periods or bring in the missed ones. Is it safe to tk after ipill withdrawal bleeding. As after the fake bleeding no periods till nw. Its 24 days nw after the bleed withdrwl.
Recently I have got married. My sex life is also good (regular), but my wife told me that she has some pain during urine on her vagina. And she take more time to urine on bathroom. Please suggest me about the this.
Development of a fetus within a mother's womb is a complicated biological process and also involves many intricate chemical processes.
One well known deformity that has been reported fairly regularly with infants is that of a cleft lip. A statistics of average states that one baby in every 2000 births will be born with a cleft lip.
This is a condition that is easily treatable through surgery.
What is a Cleft Lip?
A cleft lip, which more often than not comes with a cleft palate as well, is a deformity where the lips of the baby's mouth aren't joined properly to the face on the upper lip. It appears to be like a slit on the upper lip that runs to the nose.
In most cases this is accompanied by the cleft palate where the slit may have the shape not just superficially, but the roof of the mouth may also be carved out in a similar shape.
Causes behind cleft lip development-
Some of the factors that may lead to cleft lip and cleft palate developments are mentioned below,
- Genetic - In most cases these deformities are usually passed on from one of the parents to the baby.
- Medicinal - If the pregnant mother takes certain anti-seizure or anti convulsing drugs it may contribute to the defects.
- Infections - If the mother gets infected with certain diseases, it may also contribute to this deformity.
Benefits and need for Cleft Lip Surgery
While for some, cleft lip surgery may be an absolutely a cosmetic procedure, for others it may be essential for correcting other issues.
Some of the major benefits of cleft lip surgery are:
- Issues with eating food - With cleft lip surgery, difficulties in eating and consumption of food will be reduced or completely eliminated as many patients have reported difficulties in this area.
- Speech problems - By far the most number of complaints with cleft lip deformities have been with speech problems, which the surgery along with speech therapy, can definitely help to correct.
- Reducing the chance of ear nose and throat infections - Children who have a cleft lip and palate are at an increased risk of ENT infections and thus, a cleft lip correction surgery can help reduce the chances for that.
- Dental problems - Another area where surgery may help is with dental problems as a cleft lip and palate is known to cause deformities in teeth as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!