Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SheebaYour feedback matters!
How to have control on heart problem. What what measure should we take to keep control on heart problems. Thank you in advance.
Sir/mam I have black dots occurring over my arms and upper back. I consulted with some GP and diagnosed as KERATOSIS PILARIS. It's about 2 years there's pustule which becomes dark spot on the skin. Please help me. Thanks.
A tattoo gets done after hours of patience and pain. After a tattoo is complete, you may feel great and admire the freshly made art. However, a fresh tattoo is no less than a wound and there are lots of precautions that need to be taken for your newly tattooed skin. This will make your tattoo heal better and look great.
Usually, your artist provides you with all the tips and care procedures you should follow after a tattoo is done.
Here are some tips you should follow to take care of your newly tattooed skin:
- After your tattoo is complete, your artist will put a bandage around the skin. You should leave the bandage or covering for at least three hours after the tattoo is complete. This process involves the collection of goop, blood and ink from the freshly done tattoo.
- You must wash your new tattoo a number of times each day using a soft, anti-bacterial soap for keeping the skin clean and to avoid infection. Continue this practice for three weeks until the tattoo gets fully healed. Do not touch the tattoo without washing hands.
- For the first week after a tattoo is made, apply an ointment on the tattooed skin after cleaning. This will keep the skin hydrated. Aquaphor is an effective ointment for this purpose. Apply a thin layer instead of a thick one.
- After using the ointment for some days, you should switch to a lotion to apply to the skin after cleaning.
- Do not wear tight clothes for the first few weeks to reduce the risk of scarring and ink loss because of clothes rubbing against the tattoo. Try to avoid sleeping on your tattooed skin.
- During the healing process of a tattoo, do not go into water bodies such as swimming pools, oceans or tubs. Avoid working out so that excess amount of sweat is not produced. You should also avoid direct exposure to the sun for the first few weeks. All these can reduce the healing process of the tattoo.
- Do not prick on, peel or scratch on the hard layers of the tattoo during the healing period. Pricking these layers will damage the tattoo and will remove the color.
After getting fully healed, the tattoo will lighten up. This is normal as the layers of the skin grow back over the ink layer. Try to put on sunscreen when going out, especially on hot summer days. A tattoo takes some hours to be made and lasts for a lifetime. It is a permanent thing, so you should take proper care of your freshly tattooed skin to ensure that it comes out well after healing and to prevent any kind of damage to the skin.
Hello doc. In 28 year unmarried girl. Nd pcod ki problem h. Muje 3 mnth se periods nhi aa rhe please koi mdcn suggest kro. Periods k liye.
I have a hard lump like bump just above my anus opening. It is not seeming but I can sense with my hand. I thought it was a lump. But it is during and coming again twice per year. It is paining saviour. I want to know what is my problem.
Hello sir. I am 23 male. 3 weeks ago in accident igot a cut on my penis skin thats why I got six stitches on my penis skin so I wanted to know is that normal to get stitches on penis. I am really worried about it and also wanted to know how many days stitches take time for heal?
I am 18 year old male and been suffering poor eyesight for the last 5 years, I probably think this is because of me staying too long on the computer. What should I do?
Hi Im 19 years old. For the past couple of days I haven't been able to sleep very well. I have tried some of the common home remedies but they are not working. I really need some immediate help as my university exams are nearing up. Thanks in advance.
I'm 21 years old, I have shoulder pain when I raised my hand and when I rotate it for past 1 month! What should I do?
Dear sir I have some problem in my head I always have headache. Please sir kindly give me some advise about this and tell something that can help me to get over it.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
From few days before I observe my hairfall rapidly. I have no hairfall problem before. I am really worried about it. please consult me what I do.
I am 25 years old, and I weigh 45 kg. How can I increase my body weight? Consulted with many doctors no medicine no supplements worked out. Finally I talked with few friends and one suggested me to eat banana I tried. Some suggested to eat Chapati. Then recently I foster myself to eat chapati and I totally avoided JUNK FOOD. Just try to avoid outside eatables and take a balance diet. I know we all live busy life but we have to remove time for our health. Try to eat cleaned and hygiene food. Drink water alot and make a habit of drinking water half n hour after food. Do exercise Avoid junks Take proper food with calories, fats ,vitamins ,proteins. Take walk for 10 minutes regularly.
I have many pimple on my face and it creates the black spots when pimple remove and maximum pimple on my head.
Your daily intake of delicious foods might not be enough for a healthy life. Your health largely depends on the consumption of right amount of vitamins. You can be protected from a plethora of disorders by the intake of foods rich in vitamin B12 and D. Here’s why you need vitamin B12 and D:
- Prevention: Vitamin B12 prevents us from certain cancers, including cancers in prostate glands, lungs, breast and colon. It also provides protection against heart diseases. Vitamin B12 also helps in prevention against Alzheimer’s disease. Intake of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu.
- Booster of happiness and health: It has been found that vitamin B12 boosts up your energy levels to a great extent. There are health drinks enriched with Vitamins to provide energy to your tired body. But it is best to have foods rich in vitamin B12 and other vitamins.
- Forget depression: Vitamin D and B12 are known to benefit your health by keeping away depression. Therefore, it is very important to keep a check on the vitamins level of your body.
- Helps protein metabolism: One of the primary functions of vitamin B12 is to boost protein metabolism in your body. If you are suffering from vitamin B12 deficiency, you will suffer from improper protein metabolism. However, the symptoms may get noticed after several years.
- Protect your bones: It is the most essential function of vitamin D to absorb calcium and promote the growth of bones. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to bone related diseases like rickets.
- Help your brain: Vitamin B12 is good for the overall health of the human brain. It can prevent you from developing dementia in old age or brain shrinkage.
- Good for digestive system: Vitamin B12 helps in the smooth functioning of digestive system. It provides protection against constipation.
- Beauty matters: Vitamin B12 and D are known for their contribution towards gifting you a healthy skin, shiny hairs and beautiful and strong nails.