Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shayam Aggarwal
Submit a review for Dr. Shayam AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with liver cancer and it is in the final stage. 1st four cycles of chemotherapy is scheduled after every 15 days. Two cycles of chemotherapy is already done. I read on the internet about Soupsop/ Graviola fruit. It is said to be more effective than chemotherapy and it is in demand for cancer patients nowadays. As per the internet articles and reviews it can be consumed simultaneously with chemotherapy. I want to know should I start consuming Soursop fruit juice or Soursop tea? What will be more effective juice or tea or both together? What is the consumption pattern/Dosage for the same? Can it be consumed simultaneously with chemotherapy? Thank You.
Sir actually my mother diagnosed with B- ALL and now she is admitted at cancer hospital at Jaipur under the guidance of Dr. She is in induction phase of chemotherapy (just got 15 days treatment) n in her csf report. There are some blast cell also. So I want a personal opinion from you sir. That what should I do.in such situation. In mid of treatment. please help me sir. I am also a doctor and I wan your help sir.
I have a Enlarge Prostate where I do get frequent urination. I get up 3-4 times @ night for urination. Sometime I just finish urination and I feel like I did not finish and I go back for urination. My PSA level is Normal, What should I do in this case. I am 65 years old.
I am 77 years old and have been diagnosed with enlarged prostate gland. I have been taking medicine dutasteride 5 mg and Tamsulosin 1/pd regularly. There is no infection. However, I have continuous mild pain in both testicles. May I request for your suggestion for relief from pain? Thanks.
Hello doctor. I took ipill 3 weeks back. Within 1 week I got my period as well. But I have never felt any side effect. For the last few days I'm feeling pain on my right breast around the nipple. Can it happen due to ipill or I should see a doctor?
My father is year 69 year old and 10 days back we came to know that he is suffering with cancer in mouth. Kindly suggest for proper treatment.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But, people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows-
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer-
- Surgery- Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy- If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation- It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!