Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shastri Sunita
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shastri SunitaYour feedback matters!
How can I increase my time in the bed with my wife and enjoy more time with her giving more pleasure to her?
I am 25 year old and I have good health. I want to look more charming si I need some good suggestion.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have to go laterine for 5 to 6 times a day since 3 years. I had giardia and cryptosporidium in stool test but now it's clear. I checked it for 3 times. It is clear but still the problem is not gone. I have to go laterine for 5 to 6 times a day. What should I do? I m taking homeopathy medicine for 1 year. Before that I was taking allopathy medicines for 2 years. But no effect. Suggest me what to do. Please.
Dear Dr. May kindly advice, my daughter is 5 year old and she is suffering from vitiligo, her left eye got affected. Regards.
Mere periods last 3 month se nhi aye gain but aj muje pet drd or thighs m pain hua same vese hi pain hua jesa ki periods m hota h mgr jb me toilet gai tb thodi si bleeding hui uske bad se abi tak Zara b bleeding nhi hui hai what should I do? Please suggest me as soon as possible.
Sir my mom have leg pains when I consult doctor they said a liquid like material should present between the knee bones and its over due to working and they said to overcome this there is need to do operation can it be cured without operation? if yes please tell how.
I have pain around my hip region observes severe pain when I moving my posture and even when I tried to stand.
Hair is one of the most attractive aspects of a person. A head full of shiny, dark hair can turn heads while head with dry, lifeless, damaged hair has lesser appeal. There are definitely simple, but effective ways of inducing life back into the hair. Read on to know some of the most common causes of dry, damaged hair and how it can be reversed to enjoy healthy, shiny hair.
Causes: Nutritional deficiencies, excessive exposure to the sun, air-conditioned environments, excessive use of hair dryers, unhealthy hair products, can all affect the hair, making it dry and dull. Hair is so affected can be lifeless, break easily, have split ends, and fall easily. The shine and texture are affected and the scalp also lacks moisture and feels dry.
Treatment: Lifeless, dull hair need not be a reason to lose sleep. There are simple measures which would be readily available in most homes, have been used since ages, and have proven beneficial beyond doubts.
- Eggs: Rich in proteins, eggs are one of the healthiest products for hair care. They promote the growth of keratin which is essential for hair growth.
- Lime: Lime has antibacterial properties and is rich in vitamin C. This helps clear scalp infections and promotes hair growth, which is healthier.
- Olive oil: It reduces dandruff, treats split ends, and restores shine and smoothness of the hair.
- Coconut oil: One of the most commonly used hair oils, it moisturises the hair and reduces dandruff and restores shine in the hair.
- Curry leaves: Adding curry leaves to coconut oil and warming it to apply on the scalp helps immensely in restoring life to hair. A warm towel can be used to wrap the hair when the oil is left in place for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Henna: Rosemary or henna as it is commonly called is another way to condition hair and restore the shine and lustre back. It strengthens the hair cuticles and makes it less prone to breakage.
- Aloe vera: The gel from a freshly cut aloe vera plant has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help restore life back in damaged hair. It also reduces itching,
- Avocado: In addition to preventing hair damage, it also reduces hair loss and improves hair health.
- Olive oil: This reduces dandruff, and so improves infections which could be affecting hair health.
- Hibiscus: This helps repair damaged hair, improves volume, and reduces hair loss too. The leaves and the flower are used as a paste that is left for about an hour and rinsed off.
In addition to all these, gentle brushing, not brushing wet hair, proper diet, and good sleep are equally important for shiny, healthy hair.