Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi Shekhar Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi Shekhar SinghYour feedback matters!
I had protected sex with my bf. Rather always had unprotected sex. But since one month I haven't received my periods. I have lots n lots of stress. Job stress home stress. I have menstrual flow plus stomach n lower back aching. Can you let me know what could b the reason of not getting periods. M tensed n afraid of pregnancy please help me. If at all there are chances of pregnancy I'm taking vitamin c tablets daily n alternate 2 aspirin in half glass of water. please suggest me something to avoid pregnancy if there are chances.
He has a very chronic disorder of piles and always keeps on coughing is it because he is an aaptard? Ya vo pehle se hi chutia hai!
My mother is 51 years old, and over the past one year, she has been having cough problems. This seems to happen every two days (sometimes before food, sometimes after). On some of these occasions it is just cough, but on others it leads her to throw up (not necessarily food, sometimes only phlegm). One of the previous doctors she had consulted, recommended she take an endoscopy of esophagus, but she is not comfortable with that. Do these symptoms have anything to do with menopause? is there an alternative to endoscopy? if endoscopy is a must, can it be done with anesthesia? kindly advice. Someone I know from work has consulted with you for their mother who had similar symptoms, hence seeking your guidance.
Hello, Due to neck pain I have been suggested to take X - RAY for cervical spine. It is written in the report that 1.very early degenerative changes noted in lower cervical vertebrae" 2. Left transverse process of C7 vertebra appears marginally enlarged. What does these both means. Are these very critical. Please suggest me.
Sir I am 28 years old. My question is that my penis is small and I want to increase it. you suggest me what I do.
I am 29 male had sex 3 to 4 days back with Unknown source with condom but m worried about contracting hiv what should I do ?which test should I do what is the name of test? Please suggest?
I have sensitive body. From many months I'm facing heat ,weakness & fever after every meal. Is it gerd? This acid is spreading to whole stomach and back area, it's from chest to abdomen and back. I'm also unable to sleep or I have to lie on back What is the final solution as I have already taken treatment from many doctors and according to them this is acidity. I have become helpless. My digestive system is hurting me emotionally and mentally too .Is there possible treatment or I have to bear it till the second & last stage. Please provide positive view on it. Is it a serious issue. What else can be done?
While heart attacks are commonly experienced by men and women, the symptoms experienced by them are different. Symptoms of a heart attack in women are much more subtle as compared to signs of a heart attack when experienced by men.
Many women even compare the symptoms of a heart attack to the flu or acid reflux. Hence it is important to be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack and be able to distinguish them from symptoms of other less fatal conditions.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack that a woman should look out for are:
- Discomfort or chest pain: Chest pain is one the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack but this is not experienced in the same way by me and women. While men may feel pain in the left side of their chest, women can feel pain in any part of their chest. This may be accompanied by a feeling of the chest being squeezed in a vise.
- Pain in the jaw, neck, arms and back: Men consider pain in the chest and left arm to be a symptom of a heart attack but women can experience this pain in their jaw and back as well. This pain can develop gradually or come on suddenly. It may also wax and wane before it becomes intense. In some cases, this pain can even wake you up from a deep sleep. Hence, do not ignore any unexplained pains in the upper part of your body.
- Stomach ache: A stomach ache is one of the most subtle signs of a heart ache. This may feel similar to that caused by heartburn or a stomach ulcer. It may also feel like a great weight is on your stomach.
- Shortness of breath: Feeling lightheaded or having trouble breathing even when you are not exerting yourself could be a sign of a heart attack. At times this could also make you feel like throwing up. This symptom is usually also accompanied by one of the other more characteristic symptoms of a heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Perspiration as a symptom of a heart attack is not the same as perspiration caused by exercise. When sweat is a symptom of a heart attack, it is more of a cold sweat that can be compared to the sweat caused by stress. If you do not sweat heavily but suddenly find yourself sweating excessively, you should not ignore it but consult a cardiologist immediately.
- Tiredness: Feeling tired even when you haven’t exerted any energy can be a sign of a heart attack. Sometimes, this fatigue can be so much that it can keep a woman from even moving from the chair to the bed.
It is therefore advised to not ignore any above-mentioned symptoms and see a doctor immediately; stay healthy and stay happy!