Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Mera baby diet (khana) nhi chahta h .or I am six month pregnant. Wo avi v breast feed karta h.bt ye to wrong h naa. Use 3 montg se heavy constipation ki shikayat h.or latrine karne k time m to lagta h jaise ro ro k uska bura haal ho jaata h.Dr. Se v dikhwaya bt unhone v khana khilane ko kaha. Bt wo kuch v khana hi nhi chahta .main kya karoon main apne baby k liye bahut tension m hoon. Pls koi solution bataye .bahut problem m mera baby h.
My baby is under weight. He is 3.5 month but looks like 2 month. He is very thin. His weight is 3.8 kg.his birth weight is 3 kg. He is breastfeeding baby. What is take him for health growth & how much?
Hello doctor .normal range of body temperature in 6 months old baby. If fever what is temperature to give medication. How many times can fever medicine can be given in a day.
My Daughter 19 months old, started high fever for 101 degree two days ago. Consulted Paediatrician and Medication started with P125, Sinarest (both at different time) levolin and Fabilac. But she is getting high fever often with a light shiver, body get high heat but no all over, below abdomen it is chill, it varies in upper body. No Diarrhoea, Vomit (only water) was twice at the time of shiver. Within 2 hours she is normal. PD says it would be there till Friday. But doubt about the high fever but temperature varies, esp head get too high temp and her eyes blinks erratically. Is it a viral fever or anything else.
My baby is 4 months old. And I want to start giving her top milk along wd d breastfeed How shud I begin?
Hi, My son is completing 10 years today and I would like to know the list of vaccines he should be administered and from where I can get it done.
Oliade oil can use, How many month's for babies it's can continue for long period it's a mediated oil it for save for long period.
She gave birth to baby child on 3 oct. Delivery was normal and baby also. But she is not having lactation. Milk is not coming. So what to do? This may be dangerous. We also know mother's milk is very important for baby. But unfortunately. It is not. So we are providing powder lactogen milk to baby. Will it be good for baby.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Whether you have a toddler or a teen, I believe, five of the best strategies to improve nutrition and encourage smart eating habits in kids would be :
1. Have regular family meals.
2. Serve a variety of healthy foods and snacks.
3. Be a role model by eating healthy yourself.
4. Avoid battles over food.
5. Make eating a playtime and probably a way of spending quality time with your kids.involve them in the process.
Kids who take part in regular family meals are also:
- more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, and grains
- less likely to snack on unhealthy foods
- less likely to smoke, use marijuana, or drink alcohol
You could Follow these basic guidelines:
1. Work fruits and vegetables into the daily routine, aiming for the goal of at least five servings a day.
2. Make it easy for kids to choose healthy snacks by keeping fruits and vegetables on hand and ready to eat. Other good snacks include low-fat yogurt, peanut butter and celery, or whole-grain crackers.
3. Serve lean meats and other good sources of protein, such as fish, eggs, beans, soya, tofu.
4. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals so kids get more fiber.
5. Limit fat intake by avoiding fried foods and choosing healthier cooking methods, such as broiling, grilling, roasting, and steaming. Choose low-fat or nonfat dairy products.
6. Limit fast food and low-nutrient snacks, such as chips and candy. But don't completely ban favorite snacks from your home. Instead, make them "once-in-a-while" foods, so kids don't feel deprived.
7. Limit sugary drinks, such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. Serve water and low-fat milk instead.
And above all ----- Be a Role Model Yourself!
The best way for you to encourage healthy eating is to eat well yourself.!!!!
That's all for now, for my next dose(article) ...stay tuned!