Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi Sharin
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi SharinYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I am married women since after 7 month I have no pregnancy. Every tested has been done for both. My menstrual is regular. But bleeding quantity less use two day. Please suggest what can do.
Hello doctor. I am 32years old woman married for three years. From 5 month I am trying to conceive. And even on February I had duphaston 50 mg tablet for ovulation which doctor suggested. Then on 32 day that means I got my period on march 7th 2016. Usually I get the 26th or 27th day I get my period. But on February I took the tablet of duphaston 50 mg so my date came late. And I dint conceive. Then again the doctor said to take duphaston25mg so I took on the 9th March for five days and I went to check ovulation study and my left ovary was at 32mm. And I told the doc about this. Coz I don't have any knowledge then doc said to take injection for the rapture. So after 4 days I went again to check weather it is raptured or not. Still the rapture dint take place then our doctor told me to this 2 month not to plan. And he gave novale 21 tablet and he gave ovabless. Doc said to try coming month May normally. If I won't conceive then on June doc said he will check my fallopian tubes weather it realising the egg or not. Does checking this fallopian tube will be painful. Doc said he has to injection in my fallopian tubes and then they ill check my tubes then it releasing the egg or not. Suddenly again on March 29 I got period it is 23rd day. I am worried. Is everything ok with me. Y I got the period so soon. And suggest me what to do to conceive. Coz I am 32years old woman.
Meri shaadi 2004 mein hui. 2005 mein maine conceive kiya .magar sudden bleeding ki wajah se D&C karami padi. Us waqt mukhe pata nahi tha ki mera blood group A-negative hai. Or mujhe anti D nahi laga. Phir mujhe 2 or misscarriag hue. Lekin tab anti d lag gaya tha. Phir 1 ectopic pregnancy hui. Jiski wajah se mera 1 fallopian tube nikala gaya. Uske baad 2014 me mujhe phir conceive hua. Sabkuch theek tha magar baby ko heartbeat nahi thi. Cardiac activity na hone ki wajah se 8 week mein phir D&C hui. Tabse conceive nai hua hai. Main thyronorm 25 le rahi hoon. Or abhi 1 Torch test bhi karwaya hai usme rubella IGg positive (>70) hai or cytomegalovirus IGg positive (>20) hai.mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai kya karoon. Abhi mujhe aisa feel ho raha hai symptoms ko dekhte hue ki maine conceive kar liya hai. Meri last period date 8 Dec thi. Phir bhi mujhe lag raha hai ki maine conceive kar liya hai .may be m not correct. But 1 hope to hai. please help me Dr. And please suggest me ki main kya karoon .sab Dr. Paise banate rehte hai fayda ho ya na ho. Mere ooper poora experiment kar daala .ek Dr. Ne to TB ki high does bhi 2 months tak khilayi .mera lever bhi ja raha tha. Mujhe tb thi hi nahi phir bhi. Ab samajh nahi aata kis per bharosa karoon .plz do something. Thanx a lot. Good Day. :-)
I was diagnosed with TB around 6 years ago. Since years 2014 I started coughing up green phlegm with some grey type particles. Also during menstruation I bleed from rectum too & I hv scanty periods since 2014 which lasts only 2 days. & my breasts & back pains just before periods.& I have seen extra hair growth under thigh. Also I have felt shortness of breath.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle. Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life.
Hello Doctor. I'm pregnant. I did scan on22 sep.in that yolk sac seen .CRL is 0.9.internal OS is closed. Cx. Is 3.5. And finally she wrote 6.6w.she didn't told how many weeks pregnant I'm I.Then can you please say how many weeks pregnant I'm I.my gynecologist didn't told anything.
With information being bombarded at us from every side, it often becomes difficult to sift through myths and facts. Indigestion is something many people commonly suffer from and probiotics have become an increasingly popular way to treat this condition. Like everything else probiotics are surrounded by a number of myths and misconceptions. Here are the top 3 myths you shouldn’t fall for when talking about probiotics.
Only people with digestion issues need probiotics
We think of probiotics only when suffering from indigestion and stomach upset, but probiotics do much more than cure the occasional stomach cramp. Probiotics can improve a person’s overall health by reducing sugar cravings and strengthening the immune system. It also helps improve the quality of sleep and boosts energy levels. Regular intake of probiotic supplements has also proven to be beneficial for weight loss. By aiding the digestion process, probiotics also help rid the body of toxins and thus, promote clear and healthy skin. These supplements are especially useful when unwell and should be taken along with antibiotics to fight off possible indigestion that may occur as a side effect of the medication.
All probiotics are the same
Walk into a supermarket and you’re bound to see at least half a dozen different types of probiotics. Probiotics can be had in many forms ranging from yogurt to probiotics supplements. Even if you consume yogurt on a daily basis, it may be a good idea to supplement your meals with a probiotic in cases of chronic indigestion. However, not all probiotics are the same. Probiotics vary in terms of potency and the strain of bacteria they concentrate on. Some of these supplements need to be refrigerated while others do not. However, the method of preservation does not affect the efficacy of the supplement. Also, the same probiotics may affect two people in different ways. This is because there are millions of potential combinations for gut flora. Hence, it is important to find a probiotic that works well for you.
Probiotic – prebiotic – they’re the same thing!
Probiotics and prebiotics both work to improve digestion, but the difference between them is more than a single alphabet. While probiotics refer to the bacteria itself that will multiply in your gut and aid in digestion, prebiotics contains fibre and starche that will nourish bacteria and help gut bacteria flourish. Thus, in a way, prebiotics ‘fertilize’ probiotics. Unlike probiotics that are affected by temperature changes and gradually expelled from the body, prebiotics are not destroyed in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.