Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi PrateekYour feedback matters!
My frnd had sex with person who have herpes disease. So will that affect on her? They did sex with and without condemned Herpes is transmitted disease or what?
Is there any baby movement in13 week of pregnancy? Is there any problem with cervix short or closed 13 week of pregnancy?
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having PCOD since last 2 years. I am fed-up of consuming the medicines every time and just want to get rid of this disease. Kindly suggest a permanent solution.
Hi my friend had a hysterectomy in nov. But she has lost the sexual desire. This has been since March or April. Can someone please advise
I am 36 years and suffering from cyst due to which I am having less bleeding during periods and cycle is for 2days and due to this I am fat. I am 97kg. please help to reduce weight and overcome problem of cyst.
My wife born 2nd baby on 25-11-16, after family pressure family planning has done through operation. But I want 3rd baby, how can I?
I have lots of hair in my face My age 19 years please help me and because of this problem my periods are also not coming please help me about this.
My wife is pregnant nearly at eighth month. The baby only weighs 1.341 kg and have some fetal hypnosis . Please tell what to do next?
I'm not getting regular periods. I get periods after 2 to 3 months. Please suggest me. Please help me.
Cervical dysplasia is a type of condition, which occurs before cancer. This condition is associated with abnormal cell growth occurring in the cervix, uterus, vagina and endocervical canal. Cervical dysplasia is most commonly caused by the human-papillomavirus and is a sexually transmitted infection or STI. This disease is common in young women under 30 years of age. It is worth noting however, that cervical dysplasia can occur at any age whatsoever. Here are the causes of cervical dysplasia.
- HPV infection: An infection caused by the human papillomavirus is the main reason why cervical dysplasia occurs. It is worth noting that HPV is most commonly transmitted through sex.
- Smoking: People who smoke are twice as likely to suffer from cervical dysplasia in comparison to those who do not.
- Immunosuppressive drugs: These are more likely to cause cervical dysplasia because they weaken the immune system of your body.
- Organ transplant: Organ transplant also increases your chances of cervical dysplasia due to the fact that it weakens your immune system.
- HIV-AIDS: This is a disease, which also weakens your immune response and therefore increases your chances of contracting cervical dysplasia.
There are not too many symptoms of cervical dysplasia and it can only be diagnosed using a Pap test without, which more complicated tests have to be performed.
Once the diagnosis for this is complete, several factors will have to be considered before deciding, which treatment to give the patient. These include the age of the patient and the severity of the condition. However, in most of the cases women who have cervical dysplasia are not treated and the cell growth goes away on its own however when it is treated the following treatments are used.
- Cone biopsy
- Laser surgery
Hi. I have missed my period by 2 and half months. My last period was on 2 Feb, 2017.I have checked I am not pregnant. Please tell what other possibilities can cause this issue?
My wife took i pill before 7-8 hours. During sex my condom got broken after that for safety she took one more medicine i pill. Actually we don't want pregnancy now is it effective for protective the pregnancy?
In recent sonography report I found to have cysts in ovaries about 2-5mms in diameter and my tsh level is also increased can it be cured?
Hi, I'm 27 years old my last LMP was 8 jan 2015 and I checked on 8 feb I got positive in urine test and went to doc she has done a vaginal scan no sac has seen and then she said for blood beta test that also came positive with 416 miu/ml and then she said that to do the test after 2 days. So my question is this range is good for 4 weeks 0 days and why the sac did not seen and this range can be doubled. please tell me.
- Lose weight if overweight or obese.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly for atleast 30mins.
- Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Choose low fat dairy products over the high fat dairy products.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Include proteins like fish, lean chicken but in baked, boiled or grilled.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Reduce the intake of salt and can use herbs, lemon.
- Avoid sugary and processed foods.
- Avoid fast food and fried food.
- Avoid saturated fats.
- Don’t take stress.