Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi NarayanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 26 years old female, my baby is 23 months and I had delivered my baby through c section and recently in the month of February 2016 I had inserted copper t actually before that also I was suffering from shoulder, neck, lower back and middle back pain but after the month of February I am suffering from these almost all days or alternate days, so please tell me the veg diet and exercises to ease from these pains and I want to know that why these pains occur what is the reason behind it? Please help.
Hi sir my question is that.. My father are facing a problem regarding to right hand problem. Right hand any moment are pain all they day at any time.. They are also facing diabetes. So please solution.
Its been three days I have a swelling on my butt, it is very painful. I have used Diclomol to reduce pain as per the local doctor prescribed but its not cured. I get relief from pain when I use the tablet. What should I do to become normal and why it has happened?
Full body pain. Diabetics, cholesterol, weak eyesight, chickengunia two years ago. Age 60 years recommend home medicine.
I am not feeling well from around a month. Have been going through body pain, headache, light fever and tiredness, weakness. Got myself checked up but no findings yet. All checkups done hiv, sugar, CPR,sinusitis, thyroid,completeblood count and other blood related tests. But have been still suffering. Can anyone help me what.
My wife is 26 year old. I think she has symptoms like 1. She gets high fever automatically and then after one day fever gets low 2. She told that there is a whole body pain means there is no energy in her body 3. She can't stand up her own if this condition happens 4. She can't talk at all 5. She Suffers from severe headache 6. She also suffers pain around neck 7. She also has little hair growth on her face, chin and her chest. 8. She told that there is irregularity of her periods (menstrual cycle varies from very short days to larger one days) and sometimes she did not get her periods at all. 9. She told that her periods got started late when she was young please suggest me to problems these symptoms are indicating please suggest me. What type of test, blood test, ultrasound etc should be done at earliest. Sir/madam, what should I do. Please help me. I am worried a lot.
Doctor I have a compressed Disc that is L4 and l5 which is pressing my nerve and I find it very Difficult to stand straight or walk. And the pain is coming under the Thigh is there a cure either than Surgery Thanks expecting a Response soon thanks a lot. I am Diabetic and 55 years old.
I'm having swollen lymph nodes 4,5 inches below the back of ears on both sides, I'm not aware how long it is but noticed 2 month and ago, Lt node is painful to touch, no pain in Rt, itching pt in nape of neck some eruptions appear on and off I'm having headlice for so many years ,sometimes I feel pain in both axillary nodes also please answer if it it could be due to lice infestation or anything serious?
I having low fever from past 3 days and even body pain and even some feeling cold. Malaria or dengue symptoms?
I have fever from three days. Headache. And the full pain body. Headache come in night time . Please tell me medicine for this?
Sir I have severe neck and shoulders pain (left) pain till 1 month. I consult orthopaedic doctor he suggested me the medicine Aceclofenac, calcium tablets. I have take it but there was no improvement till now. What can I do please suggest me.
I had body pains and cold every morning. I am taking proper diet but no sleep. What I the solution to be away from doctor.
I have body pain for last three days and some of fever what should I have to do give me some precautions.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.