Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from weakness from last 3 days and pain in our body and some hedadec from last night. Give me the solution.
I have fever for over two days. I have headache, and body pain. What are the medicines suggest for me?
I get severe body pain after doing any physical work for more than 30 minutes, after which I need to take Ibugesic plus anti inflammation tablets n proper rest for the pain to settle down. Kindly advise a permanent cure. Thanks in advance.
I have lose my weight. Am very very tired. I can't do any thing with my body because of body pain. Am very very nervous because of losing my body weight.
Hello sir I have pain in my head and some fever last two days and full body pain tel witch medicine can I take?
I was suffering from fever. Now I am ok. But I am having full body pain? I can't able to walk properly and feeling tired. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am suffering from body pain daily. When I woke up early morning all body pains and after some times become okk. But all the energy is gone from my body. I feel like m in 60ss but m 34 yrs. What can be done please tell. In sex life also early fall and length short and bend is big issue. please suggest me what I can do.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.