Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi Gupta
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Sinusitis
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Alopecia Areata Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Amenorrhea is a common menstrual disorder and this term is used to denote the following situations.
- No onset of menstruation by the age of 16.
- Very scanty flow once onset has happened
- This is known as primary amenorrhea and is usually due to underdevelop female reproductive organs.
- No menstruation for up to 3 months in normally menstruating females, who is not otherwise pregnant or breastfeeding
- In elderly women (prior tomenopause), lack of menstruation for up to 6 months
Any of these conditions should immediately raise suspicion and be investigated. Some of the common causes of this secondary amenorrhea include hormonal disturbances, stress, underlying disorders of the uterine organs, eating disorders like bulimia, and prolonged use of oral contraception.
Homeopathy believes that lack of menstruation is a symptom with deeper medical imbalances within the woman’s body. Some of the common remedies used aim to restore this balance.
- Graphites: In addition to the lack of menses, the woman would be constipated and examination would show hardened ovaries. It is more commonly used in the elderly women.
- Pulsatilla: Similar to Graphites, but this is used more in the younger age groups. Even if there is flow, it would be very scanty, irregular, and clotted. There could also be bouts of a headache, abdominal emptiness, complete lack of thirst, weepiness, and highly irritable.
- Cimicifuga: this is useful when the woman also is nervous and has rheumatism or arthritis-like symptoms.
- Natrum mur: These women would have no menses or very scanty flow. In addition, splitting headaches, morning weakness, patchy tongue, extreme weakness, abdominal heaviness, depression, and extreme pessimism are some associated symptoms.
- Kali carb: These women would have a complete absence or very little flow where the blood would be pale and very light. The woman would also be anaemic with water retention, excessive perspiration, puffy eyes, anxiety and nervousness. The cold weather worsens the condition, which is worsened during warm weather.
- Ferrum metallicum: in addition to amenorrhea, when the woman also has a sickly appearance with palpitations, paleness, flushed appearance, and ankle puffiness, this is used. This is useful for initiating the onset of menses.
- Sepia: This is usually used when there the menses do not resume after pregnancy. Excessive use of birth control could also lead to this condition. In some women, the flow could be very scanty and pale in color.
Emotional symptoms include indifference, indifference, and lack of sympathy, physical exhaustion, and muscular weakness. Cool compresses and physical exercise help in relieving the symptoms. Sepia is very useful in these women. While these are commonly used, it is always advisable to check with a doctor before taking any. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches. They are unilateral, pulsating, are accompanied by nausea and vomiting and have an increased sensitivity to light and noise. During an attack, people prefer to lock themselves up in a quiet, dark room and wait for the attack to pass.
Homeopathic remedies for migraine: Homeopathy believes that migraines are just a manifestation of an underlying body problem and so treatment is aimed at addressing the root cause of the problem.
The remedy is chosen based on the presenting symptoms as noted below; however, self-medication is best avoided. Accompanying symptoms in body systems that could seem completely unrelated should also be considered before picking a medicine.
Belladonna is the first chosen medicine for headaches as its effect lasts longer than other medicines. Although relief is brought on by hard pressure over the head, in case the headache persists, Belladonna is prescribed when a person experiences any of the following symptoms:
- Throbbing, shooting, violent pain in the head, where the patients want to scream out
- Feeling of fullness in the head, which worsens when lying down and is better on sitting up
- Unable to tolerate light or noise
- Right-sided pain or pain in the frontal region
- Face appears puffed, red and flushed
- Dilated pupils
- Headaches are usually worse in the afternoon
- Red and glassy eyes
- Can be triggered by exposure to cold air or a cold water head bath
Glonoinum is useful under the following circumstances:
- Where the pain is congestive, with a feeling of head being too big
- The patient is seen holding his or her head
- Head feels very warm
- Protruding eyes
- Triggered by sun exposure
- Improved by sleeping, after removing any head gear that is worn
- Worsened by walking
Nux Vomica is recommended under the following conditions:
- Headache is often in the back of the head, and also around the eyes.
- Usually worsens in the morning
- When migraine is associated with gastric troubles
- Jaundiced appearance with pale complexion and yellow eyes
- Suffer from indigestion, constipation, piles or flatulence
- Induced by coffee, spicy foods, or alcohol
- Worsened by stooping and coughing
- Relieved by holding or pressing the head hard
- Migraine is associated with intense nausea, vomiting or acidity
- Burning sensation in the digestive tract, sternum and throat
- Reflux of acid, causing a sour, bitter taste for the patient along with belching
- Associated with diarrhea
- Headache preceded with a blurred vision
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My baby is 23 days old and he is frequently passing gas just like elder people. Pls suggest me some remedy.
Hello doctor. I'm six months conceive. For past two days sometime I get stomach pain a little. Is it safe to take fenugreek seeds to decrease the heat?
I tested my urine. Test result was Pus cells 1-2/HPF. EPITHELIAL CELLS 2-3/HPF. Reaction is acidic. Is it indicates urine infection?
Hi I am 26 years old, I have 1 year 5 months baby girl, last month I got pregnant again after check 60 days scan doctor noticed sac have no heartbeat and we wait for 9 weeks still no heartbeat so doctor suggest me to abort, I take tablet and today I got abort, doctor told me to take rest but I can't because I want to carry my baby girl I have to feed her I have more responsibilities, please tell it create problems for my uterus and difficult for my second pregnancy, please suggest me?
Stomach and gastrointestinal related issues happen with almost every person. Sometimes they may occur for a brief period while at times they may last longer. Both stomach and gastrointestinal-related issues show that there is something wrong and the body needs to be taken care of accordingly.
The normal homeopathic solutions for these issues are not only of great help in disposing of the problem, but they also wipe out the main reason or cause of the problem. The homeopathic treatment is totally protected with zero symptoms and ends up being of great advantage in the long run.
These medicines should be taken only on prescription from a doctor. The treatments are as follows:
- Nux Vomica: The homeopathic medicine Nux Vomica is of incredible help in the treatment of different stomach issues. It is the best homeopathic solution for indigestion that happens because of consuming espresso or caffeine, spicy foods or acidic beverages.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is the best homeopathic medicine to manage the gastric issues that emerge as an after-effect of eating oily or greasy food like fried junk food, frozen yogurts, ghee and margarine. The vast majority of the patients requiring this solution have no desire of thirst.
- China: China is the most productive homeopathic solution to alleviate a bloated chest, where the entire stomach area is brimming with gas. The gas may bring about serious pain in the chest. China is therefore, the perfect homeopathic solution for loose motions of the bowels.
- Arsenic Album: Arsenic Album is the best homeopathic solution for gastric inconveniences that happen as a consequence of food poisoning. The patients requiring the homeopathic treatment of Arsenic Album feel nauseous and have stomach pain.
- Lycopodium: Homeopathic medication Lycopodium is a perfect cure when the stomach feels full and there is a widening of the intestines even after eating practically nothing. There is a movement of gas in the stomach with burps that cause smoldering in the throat.
- Carbo Veg and Lycopodium: Homeopathic medicines Carbo Veg and Lycopodium are regular solutions for stomach related pain that are successful in treating gas in the guts. These homeopathic medicines can be used according to the amount of the gas in the belly. Carbo Veg is the best homeopathic medication for the treatment of pain because of the abundance of gas in the stomach. The belly is bloated and gets taut with gas. Slight alleviation is felt by burping. Using Carbo Veg can get rid of the pain.
- Aloes: Homeopathic solution Aloes is the best cure when the person has extreme loose motions. The stool is watery and the condition worsens with every liquid drink the person takes. He or she also encounters pain in the stomach and yet feels relieved after passing stool. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!