Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
After my pregnancy i had thyroid and i put lot of weight .Even i eat less and i want to reduce how should i do ?
I am 31 years, having pain in stomach and back upper side from morning, having period from yesterday. I didn't take anything from morning expect green tea and plain water, please suggest me which medicine I need to take though I too one medicine for gastric but didn't relief.
I'm 22 year old girl having a breast pain on right side? i'm soo worried please suggest me what to do?
Is a cycle of 24 days normal? What are the causes of early period and how to manage regular 28 days cycle naturally.
Hiii My wife is not properly in periods time to time every month she's phasing problems about period and during periods she's got much pain in vagina and feeling very weakness in body can you tell me please ASAP how to solve this problem.
Hi i hAd unprotected sex 10 days ago, LMP 14TH apr, and today I got thread like blood 2-3 times in my discharge. Please tell me what it could be.
Hi, I am suffering from pain in my lower abdomen, around the uterus area, I am 33 years old and since the last two months I am having irregular periods. Kindly advise.
Hello sir, I'm 26 year's old I have found my right side breast is small and left side is big is it cancer. Please tell me.
My periods in last two months was little less, but this month the flow was fast was it normal to have periods like this?
Is laparoscopy painful. I have to undergo laparoscopy n hysteroscopy day after tomorrow at AIIMS. Doctor suspect after tube test that my fallopian tube is blocked frm the end connected to uterus.
Meri gf ko 5sep ko mc hui jo 8 ko band ho gai. Fir humne 16 sep ko sex kiya aur 17 sep ko mene use ipill khila di. 19 sep ko fir use date hui jo 28 sep ko rukee. Mene 11 oct ko uska pregnancy test kiya jo negative tha. Per 15 oct ko use fir thodi si bleeding hui. Muje dar lag ra h kai vo pregnant tho nai h. please meri help kigiye. Use date kyu ni ho ri h plz
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.