Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi GuptaYour feedback matters!
We were blessed with a baby in the month of November 2016, but till today stomach of my wife has not regained it's shape as it was before pregnancy. The stomach still looks like a five months pregnant lady. Kindly suggest some measures.
My wife has gone thru c-section during her first pregnancy. It has been two years now but her stomach has not restored to normal. Can you suggest any medicine or any exercise.
Hlo Dr. M 6 month pregnant. Sometimes my nose bleeds .N mostly it happens in morning. Bleeding is just one or two drop or sometimes concentrated blood. What is the reason behind it n what r precautions. What to do?
I am 25 years old n married since 2 years. I want conception and problem is I am suffering from pcod n tubal blockage and want to know that if I could get pregnant or not and if yes than what is the procedure leaving ivf?
If menstrual cycle is repeated after 30 days and periods comes on 26 julv then what is the best period for 100% safe sex!
After having d&c for 12 week pregnancy doctor was saying to have misoprostol and before also I took 4 tabs and after also doc was saying why? I am confused with this.
Sir my semen report is:- vol. 2 ml. Mol. Normal. Color white. Microscopic- ACTIVE 60%. SLUGGISH 21% REMAINS ARE DEAD. I WANT TO KNOW THAT ANY NEED TO TAKE MEDICINE TO IMPROVE. AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN'T PREGNANT MY WIFE. HER BASIC TEST ALSO GOOD.
I recently under gone ectopic pregnancy removal and my left fallopian tube was removed since it's was ruptured. Is there any way to prevent in future. Please suggest some tips on how to take care going forward and what is the gap you suggest before I start planning to conceive. Also I would like to know if there will be less amount of eggs produced or will there be irregular cycle since only tube produces egg Thanks in advance.
I am pregnant for one and half month. I feel tiredness and sometime pain in the abdomen. I feel vomiting also but not vomit. And loss of appetite. Which is best medicine for appetite during pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex on 16 took pil, pil on 17 no sex, on 18 hd sex bt didn't take pill. Aftr 7 days of taking pil bleeding lightly, during 7 days I hd 3 glass of cinnamon water and half packet of dates to increase body heat. During sex ejaculation didn't take place inside vagina or near vagina, does all this mean I am not pregnant and pills worked? I am having mood swings. Inter menstrual bleeding nausea sometimes. What should I do? Do I need to worry? Is pregnancy possible?
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 21 years old and I am 17 weeks pregnant actually my baby weight is just 175g is it ok but my gyno Dr. saying nothing to worry if your health is good then but I am worried for my future baby I want healthy baby help me out.
I am 30 weeks pregnant having O-ve blood group with 10.2 hemoglobin. Weight is 72 kg height 160 cm. Please advise me the natural diet and supplements.
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
Utrine fibroid is a benign growth but later it can be cancerous so treatment is very necessary. It can cause infertility, recurrent abortions, heavy bleeding, weakness. If your family is complete, then you can go for hysterectomy but hysterectomy also have many side effects due to harmonal changes like weight increase, bad effects on eye, teeth, hair and you will feel old age symptoms like whiting of hairs, wrinkles, loosing of skin etc. But if your family is incomplete then you have no option. But now don't worry. Ayurveda can help you.