Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 23 years old. I am having periods irregularities from the past two months and this time my periods have been missed from 15 days. I need help to cure my problem kindly suggest me something for this.
I was married on feb 12, 2016.&I would like to conceive. I use folic acid tablets now. Will you suggest any medicines to become pregnant faster? And my periods are irregular (mar10, april 28,may 27, june 27,july 28, aug 28,sep 20, oct 18)after marriage. And which type of diet is better to take?
A potential contraceptive
Butea monosperma (palash) in India, has been used clinically for contraception, for hundreds of years but clinical studies are not available.
Studies on mice have shown that it's use for three consecutive days had anti infertility effect. Disintegration of ova in the ovaries is a specific effect. Destruction of mature follicles do not allow ovulation for sometime and mice became temporarily infertile.
- 6th world ayurveda congress (abstracts)
Hi, My wife is pregnant (35 Weeks) and in urine test Bacteria is shown positive. Can you please let us know "it is dangerous to our baby?
Actually I was in a love with a guy for 5 years and we had done sex also at least 7-8 times every month regularly for about 1 year but now due to some we have done breakup and now I am doing sex for about a year now I am getting married with another guy which my family likes and I not even touching vagina from 2 years so now i'm afraid that my future husband get to know that I was physically committed or not when he do sex with me first time and does now my vagina become tight as i'm not doing anything from 2 years and please tell me clearly that after this 2 year gap when I get married with another guy when we do sex does he get to know that I am not virgin.
Pith type allergy in some part of body after delivered a baby. What would be the reason It has 2 month past of delivery.
I am getting pregnant 1st tym I am nervous and I want to know that is my sad mood affect my baby growth I am 1.5 mnth pregnant tel me my current situation.
Can a girl get pregnant if she had sex in last day of her period? And what if she took a pill named unwanted 72' 5 times in 4 months? Will it affect her future pregnancy? Or cause any abnormalities in her child?
I am 37 years old. I got married on Feb 2016. My wife is not becoming pregnant. We use to have intercourse day after day, but she use to become menses correctly in 25 days. I want to know that is there any problem with me. If yes please suggest. .
I'm a 23 years old female. From some days I m experiencing burning sensation in my left nipple which occurs for a short period of time and then fades away. I also observed changes in my left nipple. Sometimes it becomes flat and on next day it raised above the surface of breast. The skin in the nipple becomes light pink. However, it becomes normal in some days, but appear light pink frequently. I also came across the breast pain in both breasts which also occurs for a short period of time and then fades away. One week before I experienced pain in armpit which fades away after some days. Is it normal or I have to seek advice from a doctor? Is it a sign of Breast cancer or Breast infection. I m very worried. please Help me out.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby for left tube reconciliation with open surgery or laparoscopic operations which is best what r success rate please tell me.
Hi doc my daughter is 18 years old, she is not getting her menses till 6 months, her weight is 78 kgs and height is 5 feet. She has started getting hair on her chin area also. Please suggest some medication to get her periods ?
I am experiencing one breast pain followed by the other one of my breast has become darker I have done the test but it was negative many times.
Hi doc, my son is 5 months old. I am giving both breastfeeding and bottle for him. Once I started with formula his poo changed from yellow to green colour and it's smelling awful. But he seems to be fine. M giving nan pro 1. Is he fine? Or I need to change another brand.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 5 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.