Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi GuptaYour feedback matters!
There are several early signs of pregnancy that can give you an indication that you might be expecting.
- Sore breasts - If your breasts suddenly start feeling a little heavy or you feel like they have grown and your areolas seem slightly darker, it could be one of the first signs that you are pregnant.
- Fatigue - The increase in hormones in your body during a pregnancy could lead to you feeling a lot more tired. If you end up exhausted after a normal day this could be because women tend to feel extreme tiredness during their first trimester of pregnancy.
- Frequent Urination - If you notice yourself needing to urinate more than usual, it could be a sign of pregnancy. This happens because your body is now producing extra fluids that cause your bladder to work extra.
- Shortness of breath - Do you find yourself losing your breath on the stairs or when you walk for a long period of time, more than you usually do? This could be a sign of pregnancy since the fetus needs oxygen, leaving you feeling a little breathless even when you mildly exert yourself.
- Nausea - Around 6 weeks into a pregnancy (sometimes earlier), women tend to feel nauseous. This usually subsides as you enter into your second trimester. Feeling nauseous could be a sign of pregnancy. You can treat it by eating things that help settle your stomach like crackers and soda.
- Headaches - An early sign of pregnancy is experiencing frequent headaches. This happens because your body is now suddenly dealing with a lot of excessive hormones. To deal with the headaches make sure you take a pregnancy safe painkiller instead of a normal one.
My friend inserted finger with sperm touched inside his gf vagina. Did not had sex but would that touch of finger make girl pregnant. He put finger deeply inside.
I am having PCOD and because of that i am having acne in my face. What should be the solution for this? Prefer me the diet I should take and home remedies for my face. My face is oily.
What is the effect on baby for using Minocycline by the mother during the first trimester or early pregnancy? Has anyone had real life experience or seen the born baby after such scenario?
I am 42 years old. I have 12 mm fibroid in my uterus. Excessive bleeding. Is this the right time ģto get operated. If Dr. remove my uterus can I also get my ovaries removed. Becoz now a days ovarian cancer is very popular. Sue their is any other alternative for operation.
Is fibroadenoma will remove by normal surgeon or any specialist? Is it come again after surgery? Can I go for operation with copper-t? Please answer me.
Urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad
Of the three fourth population of any developing country like india which don't have privacy for sleeping or bathing or even changing clothes, Dr. Vaibhav lunkad of pune, india dares that urine is the best cleaner and sanitiser for penis smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections. While seeing 300 patients daily of lower socioeconomic strata with no privacy of sleeping or bathing, I tried convincing them to do so and I was surprised to see very less fevers due to recurrent urine or genital infections. This was a retrospective study in approximately 100 people. Not only their sexual or married life improved but the itching of penis in public was the worst embarrassing situation in everyday life and it completely vanished. Though I have done this as a subjective study without involvement of any tests as a health education initiative, it was just great and esp herpetic etc viral and candidial etc fungal as well as bacterial infection spread also declined. And the happiest were the aged and diabetic who could not afford to have any more medicines like antifungals, antibiotics, antivirals, urine alkalinisers etc costing 500 rs a month again and again.
I know the topic looks stupid and dirty on the face but for those who suffer, I am happy that the solution is self-urine relief encouraged (sure. Not only the acidic ph of urine kills almost all organisms and it also dissolves the thick scales of smegma accumulating in many male patients. The smegma in males has awful smell, and causes itching, burning, dryness, sometimes divorces and infections too. The fungal infections can't survive in a urine wash as per our experience. Recurrence, the biggest problem of all genital infections comes significantly down and that encourages the patient to follow this natural free local application daily at least twice or thrice a day.
Thus let's remember that nature gives everything with a self healing purpose too only if we had the eyes and mind to realise it and use it. Of course I know that if marketed in bottle with all fabricated data it will sell like hot cake but honesty and integrity still prevails in this dying noble profession.
Urine is the best natural cleaner and sanitiser for penis or vagina smell, dirt and germs and can also prevent cancer occurring due to recurrent infections says pune Dr. Vaibhav lunkad