Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharma
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SharmaYour feedback matters!
My wife has normal delivery on 20 Jan 17. When she will get her periods regular? In last 2 months she has lil blooding.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women.
Reasons that make IVF a popular procedure:
- Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child. IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
- High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 years old and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female's ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
- Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
Am at 36.3 weeks pregnant but my 9 th scan shows that gestation week is 38.6 weeks. My baby weight is 3645gm .amniotic fluid level is lower than the limit AFI 8 cm. Can I expect early delivery bcz my due date is 5/10/2017 but now scan shows that 18/9/2017. Low level amniotic level make any problems? Weight of baby is 90% / large for date means?
She is not at all interested in sex but very rarely very vigorously participate in sex why so, if there is any medicines or methods to improve her sexuality kindly advice me.
Am 38years married female,height is 5.4, weight is 85kgs, my question is am not getting pregnant, is my weight and age is the problem?
Hello Dr. After some Doctors suggestion I am using the vitafol folic acid 5 mg last 4 to 5 day. After I take this medicine I have some problem swelling in my face and foot. I have lot of sleep. So what we do I will continue take this medicine or stop it. Please suggest me good think.
Exglow ultra cream ko kya pregnant womens laga Sakti h? Isse koi side effects to nahi hoga? Please advise
Ma'am I'm pregnant. My last period 1st day was 10 July. And I was sex with my bf 22 July and after 4 August with husband. Mam tell me possible pregnancy date of mine.
I m 26yrs old. actually I m not pregnant bt I missed my periods last 2 months. N also check my pregnancy test bt its 3 times negative. Please help me how can I going to periods soon without any side effect thank you.
I am 22 years old female. I had used a condom during sex but still I missed my period this month. I tested for pregnancy with the pregnancy kits that are available and it came out to be positive. Can I have some medicine that can prevent the pregnancy apart from surgical abortion?
Actually me just want to know how me improve my body level energy and colour. ANd my 2nd I can not stop handling. I feel that day to day my sex life gone what should I do.
I was on the pill ovral g because of my irregular and painful period. I had taken it properly for 20 days and stopped on 24th of this month. But till now I don't had periods. How many days it takes after stopping the pills.
I am 24 years old. And married four months ago. I have continously urine infection and some time I feel swelling in my feet and face also. And also light fever. I want to get pregnent and trying to concieve. But I m not. What problm occurs in my pregnency.
Hi I am 15 weeks pregnant. Recently I am diagnosed as having hyperthyroid. My T3 level is 1.65. Should I take methimez 2.5 or propylthiouracil? Which is safest during pregnancy?
1.How to avoid pregnancy without using any peels woman r man? 2.Is it right way to avoid pregnancy before sperm comes it take out? 3. If doing sex while having monthly periods of woman is it any harm for man.
I had sex with my boy friend and inserted penis inside vagina without condom but he dint cum inside vagina he had taken out ant liked it but I had my last periods for only 2 days weather am I pregnant or not.
My gf age is 27 and she is pregnant from 7 weak and she already took ipill in 72 hours. Nw we do not want baby as we are not marry. So please suggest me how to remove baby.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.