Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharif
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SharifYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. During exams I get really stressed out and I get dark circles under my eyes which are really difficult to revert back. What should I do to get rid of them for now and never get them back in future.
I have blackheads on my nose. How should I remove that. Tell me any homoeopathy. I tried salicylic acid.
My skin complexion is getting dark. Once I was very fair but now its getting dark even I don't go much is sun. Please tell me medicines for it.
Can you tell me daily diet fot healthy skin and hair. Because I am getting married in feb. Plaese suggest me
Mere face PR bleach karwani se kafi black spot ho gaye hain something 6 days ho gye hai. N so please help me.
I have red rashes on my skin everywhere. Many blood tests have been done. Nothing found serious. I used many medicines too. I use face wash and body wash so that I can clean up my skin. But nothing works. What can I do doctor?
She have a breast problem once in a month getting pain can't press, can't touch? What should she do to cure?
I am 21 year old and I have extreme dark circles and my lips are alse black. I have do many thinks to remove dark circles and darkness of lips but no one can work please suggest me.
My sister has to affected with white skin patches on leg and it looks like in smaller in size and she have take treatment for us our doctor suggest for Loprolif cream and melonovit tablet and some one tablet I can not mined it. What is my question is. 1.if this white patches are cure or not? 2.my sister age is 20 unmarried future my sister children also affected same problem of vitiligo diseases if this possible or not? Please explain clearly I have no idea of this types of diseases and also give suggestion to cure completely.
I'm have black scars on my face by pinching it even though I stopped it becomes dark. I applied so many creams and home remedies and nothing worked. I have this problem for 5 years. What should I do?
I had fungal infection in my pubic area before 3-4 years. Now there's no itching problem but the part got permanently black and odours bad sometimes. What should I do? Also suggest for the the fungal infection problem as it started again on my butt. Thank you in advance.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!