Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in new delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharda DurejaYour feedback matters!
I am having some pain in my lower back. Please give some proper and permanent solution for the same. Ayurvedic preferred.
I am 25 year old female, I have a lumb in my right breast and I suffer pain alot. My weight is 38kg I am not able to eat food properly. I feel safocated sometime. Please help me.
Stress is the body’s natural way of dealing with a threatening situation. However, excessive stress can harm the body by lowering immunity and disturbing our mental and physical equilibrium. It is also a key factor that causes many diseases. Here are a few natural ways to beat stress.
- Get plenty of vitamin D: Vitamin D helps reduce stress and promotes the production of serotonin that reduces anxiety and makes a person feel happy. Vitamin D also boosts the immune system and strengthens the musculoskeletal and cardiovascular system. Exposing yourself to upto 15 minutes of sunlight a day is the best source of Vitamin D. Alternatively you could include salmon and cod liver oil in your daily diet. Vitamin D supplements can also help.
- Breathe deeply: We take the simple action of inhaling and exhaling for granted, but when done properly; it can engage the parasympathetic nervous system and help metabolize stress hormones. Using the technique of aulom vilom is very useful when dealing with stressful situations. Simply sit upright and close one nostril while inhaling deeply through the other. Hold your breath for a few seconds and then close the nostril you inhaled from and exhale through the other. Repeat with the other nostril.
- Chamomile tea: Herbs like chamomile have the ability to neutralize the effect of stress hormones. It also has powerful anti-oxidant properties. Chamomile tea is also often prescribed for people who suffer from insomnia and sleep difficulties. To benefit from this herb, steep a cup of hot water with a spoonful of dried chamomile leaves and drink the tea.
- Exercise: Hitting the gym or taking a long walk are very effective ways of combatting stress. Apart from making you fit, exercise also improves blood flow through your body and triggers the release of happy hormones. It also gives you time to yourself away from work and other responsibilities that may be tying you down. If you cannot put aside half an hour each day to exercise, try simply being more active through the day. For example, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Herbal remedies: There are a number of herbs that help fight stress. Ginseng helps reduce the production of cortisol in the body and boosts the immune system. Basil is another great stress busting herb that also reduces pain and inflammation. Ashwagandha helps calm the mind in a troubled situation while passion flower can address stress induced anxiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I want to do bodybuilding, my genetically body is good but I just need to increase my height my height is 5.7 feet's I just want to grow it up to 6.0 feet's within 3 months what can I do I regularly do pull ups and push up's.
I have pain like a back pain which starts from my right butt to down may I know the reason? I used to sit and work for more than 9 hours but I don't think it causes pain from my right butt, I can't bend front properly can't lift my right leg straight in sleeping position.
I am 25 year old male since last 1 year I am suffering from hair fall problem. Kindly suggest what should I do to stop this and what are the action for reconstruct it? Kindly suggest.
Sir. My face is fully black except the place. Where beard grow. And when I change the location from city to village its completely blacked. As compare to city in village face blacked more. But in city there is SME thing to me but less compare to village. I consulted many Dr. But nothing to improve in conditions.
When your doctor suspects of the presence of extra fluid in your lungs, you might be advised for a thoracic ultrasound. What is a thoracic ultrasound and why do you need it? With a thoracic ultrasound, your doctor will be able to look at everything in the thoracic cavity and can know if your lungs, heart, and other structures in the chest are working fine. The pulmonologists can efficiently determine the lung condition even in critically ill patients using a non-invasive ultrasound technique.
And, since the method is based on sound, there is no risk of exposure to potentially harmful ionizing radiation or nephron-toxic contrast dye in this case. Hence, a thoracic ultrasound has become the most preferred technique for conducting a preliminary examination or to further check and confirm a finding noted using other imaging techniques for thoracic diseases.
Reasons to have a chest ultrasound
- The doctor usually refer an ultrasound when he or she can feel that there is some extra amount of fluid in your chest. The ultrasound can tell the physician the reason behind the deposition of excess liquid.
- The ultrasound would help detect the type of fluid that is present in the chest, whether it is exudate that is caused due to inflammation, an infection, or lung cancer, or whether it is transudate that is a leakage from the lymph nodes or the blood vessel. It determines the movement of the diaphragm.
- Chest ultrasound can be done in conjunction with other examinations like CT scan, MRI to evaluate the condition of the chest.
- It has to be noted that, in certain circumstances such as severe obesity and barium in your esophagus, the procedure can give an inaccurate result. Hence, it is always advisable to talk with the health care provider and share your complete medical history before undergoing this procedure to prevent such occurrences.
After a Thoracic Ultrasound
- After the results of the ultrasound are received, the doctor can detect what the condition of your chest is at the moment. Your doctor will also confirm if the lungs have collapsed or if there is water in the lungs, or excess fluid has deposited into the lungs.
- Ultrasound can also reveal if you have pneumonia. A diagnosis like this does not take a long duration, and thus the ultrasound plays a significant role in expediting the treatment process.
- There are no hard and fast regulations to follow after the ultrasound. The physician may recommend few instructions depending on your situation. In typical cases, there is no special preparation like fasting is required and you need not be sedated during the ultrasound as well.
- A safe and painless method to detect the condition of the chest and the respiratory organs and the blood flow through the organs in your chest, a thoracic ultrasound is a preferred procedure that can help your doctor to diagnose your condition and decide upon the treatment method.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Which is better for covering up during a sunny day, light or dark clothes? Also, is there a danger from tanning sprays rather than tanning beds?
From last two months I am drinking regularly and now facing some problem with stomach. On left side below ribs I feel some swelling & it pains on pressing giving crackling sound please suggest me the remedy.
Weight is one issue that 90% of the people are not happy. While some think they have a fat stomach or thighs, others want to reduce their biceps or arm size. Changing food habits and sedentary lifestyle has made weight loss a big challenge. Losing weight is not just about looking good, but also about living healthy.
The journey of weight loss is a tedious one and in a way is never ending. Because it is not just about losing weight, but maintaining it. If you were overweight to begin with, then you are prone to bounce back to your previous weight are quite high. However, as much as it may sound tedious, it is not impossible. There are some things that people who have succeeded in losing weight do.
Below are just some of the few habits that you have to imbibe in yourself to get that much needed boost to lose weight:
- Discipline: Whether to say no to the extremely appealing cheese-laden pizza or your favourite alcoholic drink, when you are on the way to weight loss, you need to say NO. A loud, affirmative, clear NO. Every single thing that you put into your system needs to be watched. The same affirmative NO is required for the urge to sleep for that extra few minutes and delay your workout. You just have to be hard on yourself discipline, self-control, strong will or commitment, whatever you want to call it, this is the most important ingredient that weight loss winners would vouch for. Without this, no amount of coaxing by your trainer or dietitianor or doctor is going to work. The final onus and the single determining factor in your weight loss is you, asonly you decide, if you want to win or lose.
- Set realistic goals: Just because you idolize a sportsperson or a movie star does not mean you should set a target to look like them. Each person's body composition is different, which determines your looks and weight. Consult with experts who know the subject and set realistic goals. While some may be able to lose 10 kilos or pounds over 10 days, others might only to able to accomplish 3 to 4. Do not fret over this, realize that your body isunique unique and set goals based on how it will respond.
- Winners keep scores: As you embark on your weight loss journey, remember to keep scores. Set up milestones by weeks and months, and make sure you track and meet them. If you are falling short, step back and analyze and work at it. Once you have reached your target of the initial loss, keep scores in terms of what you can eat and exercise and track those too.
- Enjoy the grind: If you look at weight loss as something you are doing to please somebody, then you are going to find it more difficult. The most important ingredient is to realize that you are doing it for yourself and to enjoy the entire journey of weight loss. Feel good about your altered food habits and exercise and look at the mirror to appreciate the small changes that your body is going through. Feel good about every inch you lose, and you are sure to lose more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 23 year old. My weight is 50 kg. And my height 169 cm. Digestion very poor. I want increase my weight with the help of food supplement tablet?
I have asthma from age 13. Now my age is 16. I am taking Montek LC kid on alternate days. What should L do to fully stop using this tablet and cure asthma? Will my be cured before 20 years of my age? Hat should be my other medicines and what should be my diet and some specific things to eat. W hat exercises should I do?
From past few days I'm not getting proper sleep as soon as I go to bed. Unable to sleep properly and get good sleep. This problem is increasing day by day. Feeling sleepy and going to bed but unable to get sleep when going to bed. Please help.
I'm on 4th month of my fertility treatment. I was given tablet for follicle growth for 4 days (3 tab/day) from day 2. I was given 3shots of FSH150 on day 3,5 and 8.My follicle growth was good. Then I was given Hcg10000 on day 13 but my follicle didn't rupture. Then it ruptured lately with more pain on day 16. Last 3cycles I was given Dubagest SR200 for 18 days from 1dpo. I used to get my periods on 14dpo correctly. But this month doc told not to take any hormone tablet after ovulation. Today I'm 15dpo and no AF. Is it positive pregnancy or just delayed period. When can I do hpt?
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.
We usually do not bother about how we are sleeping as long as we are having a sound sleep. But are you aware of the fact that way we sleep and the side we sleep on, has positive as well as negative effect on our health be it left side, right side, back or on stomach. Out of these, most of health benefits are attached with sleeping on your left side.
Benefits of sleeping on your left side:
- Prevents snoring.
- Pregnant women get the advantage of better blood circulation, flowing of blood to uterus, fetus, and kidneys and relief from back ache.
- Helps in proper digestion after meals.
- Gives relief to people having back and neck pain.
- Helps in filtering and purifying toxins, lymph fluids and wastes.
- Prevents serious illness as accumulated toxins are flushed out easily.
- Liver and kidneys work better
- Smooth bowel movements
- Reduces workload on heart and its proper functioning
- Prevents acidity and heartburn
- Prevents fatigue during morning
- Fats gets digested easily
- Positive impact on brain
- It delays onset of Parkinson's and Alzheimer
- It is also considered to be the best sleeping position according to Ayurveda.
Everyone has a different habit of sleeping and it might be difficult for them to change it. But now that we know about so many benefits of sleeping on the left side, we must give it a try. After all, it's a question of getting healthier day-by-day and it will be no-big change if you make efforts. So, till now if you were sleeping on either right side, back or on stomach, try sleeping on your left side and see the benefits you get. Keep a check!