Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad Kumar DasYour feedback matters!
I had undergone open heart surgery for aortic valve replacement on 10.01. 2002, I am healthy now, I would like to get marry soon, is there any problem in marriage life or please advise me what to do in my future marriage life.
Sir I am a 48 year old male diagnosed with thyroid, bp and cholesterol pb. I am taking medicines forte same namely thyronorm 50 mg, cilicard T, and roseday 5 mg. Recently when I was on my summervacation I developed stomach pb and it also came down when I took ornidazole ofloacin. But during sunday worship I developed fatigueness and profuse sweating. I went to thiner by hospital and they my ecg and found it has variation. What is the normal procedure in this kind of set up I should follow?
I am diabetic patient got Heart stroke in Feb 16 angio done but due to multi blockage NO STUNT nor BYPASS my Fasting 148 and PP 200 pl advice.
Dear Sir my father age is 70. He is having High Blood pressure since 10 years and he is taking Tenoric 25mg morning and night. His Blood pressure is in control. My father is having pain in my calf muscles of both legs when he wakes up in the morning. What could be the reason and what's the cure. Whether this is related to B. P?
I am 56 year old male taking bp medicine since last 6 months. I have noticed that my heart beat sometimes in night is more. When I checked in next day evening it was 80 heartbeat per minute. As per doctors advise I am taking pan-d also in empty stomach since today morning because I had occasional hyper acidity and irregular bowl problems. Should I do any other non medicinal practice or yogasan or change in food habit /timing. I am non drinker, non smoker but eating non veg (fish and chicken only). Please advise.
Dear sir, I am blood pressure patient from 18.07.2016. Bp level 150 / 110. I do not take english medicine. Please help me my bp level come normal 120/85.
I am healthy and normal person, recently I have gone for routine medical examination and found significant variations in my ecg advised 2d echo did not find anything and then advised angiogram found mild block in one of the vessel, even now I am quite normal and no symptoms at all what all doctors asked me and lean 62 kgs weight 5' 9" height pure veg, non smoker and non drinker. Full active and no feelings at all after doctors caution only I became worried. Please suggest me any yoga, pranayama, ayurveda, homeo etc, or any other solution
I have bp problem it increase more and after that I can not control my stras at that time it's give more problem please sajest me what I doo.
Last march my angiography been taken so there are four blocks accordingly I am taking medicine three times a day. Is there any possibility of reducing the quantum of medicines? Moreover I am not able to take my food as earlier.
I am 70 years. I am diagnosed as COPD, RLL Bronchiectasis and Emphysema. Now ECHO suggests Grade 1 LVDD. Bronchodilator and cortisone nebulisation prescribed along with theophylline oral. My normal pulse rate at rest was 85 to 90. Now it will go upto 130 for some time in a day and later settles at 90. What steps I should take live with minimum comfort as long as I live, say one or two years.
The major dangers of hypertension contributes to apoplexy, paralysis, loss of vision, heart attacks, gangrene, respiratory disorders etc.
Modern medicine is no doubt very beneficial in administration the blood pressure, but we all are well aware of a hidden danger which we all are concerned as the root cause of hypertension cannot be cured just by maintaining blood pressure, because once the body get used to the current dosage, it start to demand more amount or quantity of medicine and there start the trouble. Blood pressure get explode due to either non functioning of medicine or from reverse effects of body mechanism. And these are the situations leading to strokes and other complications in the body.
Apart from the well aware figures we have some other issues which I would like to discuss here:
A) self medication: people continue consume there b. P. Medicines no matter they are working or not just to avoid going to there doctors, people even increase or decrease the dosage without any professional opinion.
B.) sedentary lifestyle: people do eat junk food in huge quantities and avoid any kind of physical works. Even for covering 200 meter distance people prefer to use a two wheeler or even cars
C) alcohol: if contains majority of carbohydrates and hence indirectly contributes in increasing the amount of cholesterol (which is dangerous cause of heart attacks and many diseases - see my previous articles)
D) stress: it may play a very major role, people with high stress tends to have increased level of triglycerides (type of cholesterol) in there body
Sir my wife is suffering sugar, bp, platelets count down. I am awaiting your valuable suggestion very soon medicine for platelets count down.
I have weight gain, being very tired, week muscles, high blood pressure, depression and anxiety, osteoporosis, stretch marks all over body.Please help me in this regards
My wife is 56 years old and weight 73 kg her height is 4'8" she is taking ayur slim 2 tablets after bf I need suggestions for reducing weight She is suffering from bp and arthritis taking medicine.
I am deficient in vitamin D is severely, according to lab reports. My ENT specialist has cited his as one of reasons for allergy that leads to sneezing and runny nose. Should I take injections to cure this deficiency? What other precautions should I take for my own health and my baby?
My heart beats very fast in the night just after going for sleep sugar and calastrol. Is slightly high also sleep disorders advise Sanjiv thanks.
Hello doctor I have to much acidity problem and I already asked the doctor through this app but no change in the result and even I cannot eat a single bite of less spicy or even simple things also. If I do so then my stomach and chest burning get starts. I have taken eno milk buttermilk pudin hara fruits medicines .every thing but still I am facing the problem. Pls help me.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.