Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shanthi Bansal
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Shanthi BansalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from foot and back pain from last 4 years and I am 48 years of age till now I haven't got any better treatment for my problem. Please give a proper solution with medication so I that I can be free from this problem.
My uric acid level is 7 and I have leg and hand joint pain will I take medicine .please suggest me thanking you mitroban banerjee.
I have back problem I have taken lot of medicines but I don't get relief please suggest some remedy for me.
I started jump rope week back. But now my chest pains when I take deep breath. I have neither asthma problem nor smoke.
I am 54 year executive working in Public sector, I suffer acute body pain in morning hours, during day it is ok. I have cervical spondilysis form last 10 years.
I play some sports I suddenly injury my knee it is very painful and I don't walk after injury from 6 to 10 days it is came regularly please give permanent solution.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.