Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shamshad AliYour feedback matters!
Meri age 21 years he, mera oily skin he or pimples bhi bhut ho jate hain kuch aise cream ya kuch aisa btaiye ke jisse mera face fair ho jaye.
I have dandruff for more than a year. I have tried everything but I didn't get a permanent solution. And also I am losing my hairs on rapidly. What should I do?
Hello Doctor, I am 24 years old. I am suffering from intestine problem. when I take spicy and oily food it causes burning and acidity in my stomach. I got my usg test done but report was normal. I had decadan and ciplactin 2 years for gaining weight but cause of problem in my intestine I avoided taking medicine. Is abdominal CT scan is safe?
My father wants to change all his teeth and then wants new artificial teeth for replacing them.Is it possible whats the cost estimation for this?
I am very thin and skinny and this is embarrassing I want to look healthy how can I do so please suggest me something I also want muscular physique.
Sir my mom is 49 years old. She is suffering neck and arms pain for 2 year. We go to neurologist and orthopedic doctors and they sugest cervical xray and saw and gives tryptomer ,etornext er cap, pantocid, pantodac etc. But her pain is not control. The pain is some time low and some time fast. What disease this? What I do.
I have too much acne on my face before few days but now I have the black marks of my acne on my face. What I do to remove this black marks.
My mother's age is 40. She was recently facing a problem of increasing her stomach. By seeing reports doctors said that liver size had increased slightly and fat covers over the liver. Can you suggest any suggestions and daily routine plan to make her healthy.
The watermelon seeds are full of health benefits. From snacks to soups, the utility of the seeds is limitless. In addition, the melon seeds are an excellent source of proteins (essential amino acids), vitamins (folate, thiamine and niacin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid), minerals (magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, potassium, phosphorous, and manganese) fatty acids. The advantages of melon seeds are immense and deserve a mention:
- Watermelon seeds for a younger looking skin: Watermelon seeds are a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid and oleic acid). These unsaturated fatty acids help to maintain the natural glow of the skin. In addition, the antioxidants present in the seeds slow down the skin aging. Thus, the skin appears younger, softer and healthier. It also takes care of many dermatological problems (skin infections, rashes, and to some extent even skin cancer).
- Watermelon seeds to combat diabetes: It is a proven fact that watermelon seeds help to keep diabetes at bay. Add some watermelon seeds (~ a handful) in one-liter water. Bring the mixture to a boil (~40-45 minutes). For better results, drink this liquid regularly.
- A boost to male fertility: Lycopene, a strong antioxidant, plays a significant role in enhancing the male fertility.
- Watermelon seeds for a sharp memory: People with a short memory or memory problems benefit immensely from watermelon seeds.
- Regulates blood pressure: Arginine present in watermelon seeds plays a significant role in regulating the blood pressure. It also plays a pivotal role in the prevention of coronary heart diseases.
- Get rid of dandruff: People with itchy scalp and dandruff can use watermelon seed oil for some relief.
- Rich source of proteins and amino acids: Watermelon seeds are a rich source of proteins and amino acids. Thus, it plays a significant role in strengthening the hair. The essential fatty acids go a long way to prevent extensive hair damage. Watermelon seeds are loaded with multivitamin B, ensuring a healthy immune and nervous system.
- Full of omega 6 fatty acids: The watermelon seeds are full of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and omega 6 fatty acids. These fatty acids act as a shield, keeping the bad cholesterol or low-density lipoprotein (LDL) level within limits. The lower level of LDL implies a lesser probability of cardiac and other heart ailments.
- Watermelon seeds: Drinking tea made of watermelon seeds is instrumental in maintaining a healthy heart. The magnesium present in the seeds aid in the stabilization of the metabolic processes, important for the proper functioning of the heart. The watermelon seed oil, known as the Kalahari oil, has excellent moisturizing properties and is often used as a skin moisturizer.
- Treat edema: In many cases, watermelon seeds are used to treat edema. A teaspoon of the melon seeds (dried and grounded) is mixed with a teaspoon of honey. The mixture is then added in a cup of water (lukewarm to warm, ~3/4th). The concoction is mixed well and consumed twice daily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.