Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shamma Kapoor BediYour feedback matters!
That I am suffering from pcod/ thyroid. I have been married since last nine months and until now I didn't for pregnant and furthermore I do get irregular periods. Since last three months I do not get periods though pregnancy tests done but result was negative pls help.
Dietary tips to overcome PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Hi. From last 5 years I am trying to pregnant but it not happened. When I went for check up they told me that your uterus is small as compare. So what should I do. Please suggest.
I had sex with my gf yesterday without any precaution and she don't want to take any pill what should we do?
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I always have my periods 7 days late. But now it s been 12 days still I didn' t get. I did pregnancy test result is negative. Any suggestions
I was sex a unknown girl 24 th march. After 20 days I saw some ulcer my mouth then I have tested HIV I base, again I tested 88 days and 92 days after (HIV I and 2 antibodies) my incident. All tests are nonreactive. But till now I am feeling very tension. AM I fully save? please answer?
Me nd my gf wr having gud time and v wr both in underwear but I didn't eject inside .is there any chance of pregnancy. And does precum contain sperm when having sex first time in a day and does precum travel through our underwear .and also she had taken unwanted 72 on 30th of this month.
Hi. Ma'am mri problm irregular period h mri shadi bhi abhi nahi huyi hai. But is tym mre periad 4 month ho gaye to maine doctr ko dikhaya usne dawa di boli ajyegi but dawa kha kr mri abdomen me left side lowr me hard feel ho raha aur sujan bhi h hlka drd bhi. Maine thyriod chek krwaya wo bhi normal h .but aj mujhe period aya bbt bht he kam 6 7 boond bus .plzz mam koi aisi tablet ua syrup bata de jis se period khul kar aye plzz ma'am .i m waiting your answr.
I am 58 years old woman having normal health, I had menopause almost 2 years ago, I want to know "CAN UNPROTECTED SEX LEAD TO PREGNANCY?
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.