Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shamma Kapoor BediYour feedback matters!
Hiii iam 21 years old and suffering from heavy period for 48 days I had taken trapic injection it stopped for few days and started again now can I use trapic 500 mg tablets to stop my bleeding now I have pcod please suggest me anything to stop my bleeding I don't want to go to doctor due to my financial conditions.
2. Bathing before sunrise reduces mucus related problems (stick yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3. Maintain a proper weight.
4. Female between 5' to 5.5' should ideally weigh minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs.
5. Male between 5' to 510, in 60 kgs max 75 kgs roughly.
6. Intake daily 3-5 litres of water.
7. Freehand exercise for 30 minutes daily in the morning helps to get more oxygen in the blood.
8. Avoid oily food. Take only fruit juice or white sweets.
9. Take nutritious balance diet.
10. Prepare popcorn at home and do breakfast with it. Be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
11. Do pranayam daily.
12. Eat slight less than your normal diet.
Hi I am 25 years old and now in my 28th week of my pregnancy. About 15 days ago I noticed sweeping on areola on my left breast first its not painful after 1 weeks sweeping doesn't reduced so I went to my GYN she told me nothing to worry its just Montgomery tuberculosis. After some days my breast becomes swollen nd become tender nd my breast tissue also thickened. So I went second opinion she prescribed me lanolin gel. But now my breast become tender to touch nd my breast become harder than other. Its all in only in one breast where as other seems normal. I searched on Google about it. It shows that its symptoms of breast cancer. I am freaking out is it normal in pregnancy or is it symptoms of cancer pls tell me.
⦁ Spread:Fever or flu or infuenza, in most cases is a communicable illness spread by water or airborne viruses called Hemophilus Influenzae a & b. From the name itself they love(-philus) blood(hemo-). Hence they need a body to attach to where they grow & thrive. They are found in air & droplets too, from where they are inhaled by us and then spread too, while sneezing or breathing close to any infected person.
⦁ The Flu Virus: By structure, viruses are a organism that can change their morphology as & when they desire. And the flu virus does this every 4-5 months, or every season change. Hence the immunity that the body develops while recovering from the previous season's flu attack is lost by the time the season changes again because the body does not recognize the new changed structure of the virus.
⦁ Flu vaccine: Hence the Flu vaccination is different every 6 month and must be taken every 6 months(with every new season) since it needs to be updated to immunize you to the latest viral strains. But even with the vaccine it offers you only 60-70% protection, since it is biologically impossible to predict the variations the virus undergoes and produce a response to it accordingly.
⦁ Dengue Virus: As with the case of the flu virus, the Dengue virus also loves blood, particularly Platelets. So the virus needs blood to live in, and flourish, and whenever the virus attacks, it affiliates to the platelets(cells which cause clotting and stop any bleeding), because they share the same morphology. Hence the Dengue virus penetrates the platelets, causing them to burst and die eventually.
⦁ Fever: (means high temperature> 37.5'c or 98.5'F)This is the response produced by the body to the flu virus. It means the White Blood Cells(cells that fight infections) in your body are activated and running around to fight a war with the Flu or Dengue Virus. It produces multiple other changes like shivering, feeling cold, generation of heat to make the virus unable to thrive, to ward off the virus.
⦁ Symptoms: Body pains, colds, sore throat, cough is usually suggestive of a Flu virus, as it damages/infects the passage where it enters from (nose, throat). However a fever with severe pain, described as deep/bone pain with red skin spots (rashes) all over the body, headache and vomiting can sometimes measure upto be a Dengue virus, or might even be just a flu virus.
⦁ Labs: When should you test yourself in fever? Though blood tests sometimes come negative for Dengue symptomatic patients, any patient with fever more than 2-3 days must be tested for a blood count & Dengue. But these can be falsely negative if done in the first 1-2 days of the illness, and sometimes even when the patient seems symptomatic of Dengue symptoms.
⦁ Treatment: The most common treatment any Physician would advise would be to take a Paracetamol tablets (500mg, 650mg, four times upto 1g thrice daily for adults), depending your fever and age. This is a symptomatic treatment for fever and also helps in all the body pains.In Dengue usually a patient tends to have thrombocytopenia(fall in platelets), hence needs monitoring closely for this, and if required a blood transfusion at later stages as platelets drop. A drop in platelets would mean inadequecy of the body to deal with bleeding, and hence patients need to be closely monitored. As the heat in the body (fever) causes body's water to lose, it may cause extreme lethargy, weakness and dizziness. This important issue must be solved by giving lots of (extra) water to the patient, either orally or in the form of drips (IV). Preparing water with a sachet of ORS (Electral powder) can enhance the body's natural composition of water better and help in speedy recovery.
Take care and do get in touch with me at www.healthist.io where you can video call and consult from anywhere and get an opinion on your health concerns. Try it for free, use doctor code 157.
1) Is there any possible if I take laproscop treatment for my tubes closed 2) without laproscop is there any medicine to take. 3) After taking laproscop how my days I have to take rest. 4) After taking laparoscope is there any use to my 2nd pregnancy.
Dr. I always suffer with white flow because of that I fell weakness body pain head ache many more things street.
My menstruation generally come on 29th of past two months but in the month of March till now I didn't get that, though I am doing work. Since last 10 days I was travelling I lift my heavy bags also still I won't get, can you please recommend me any solutions, I got so many pimple on my cheeks also. I am disturbed.
1 week back my 1 month pregnancy was conformed. With my husband help I used Mifepristone nd misoprostol. After 3 days its completely discharged. Now my problem is. I am getting stomach pain and started bleeding daily after 1 week. So please suggest me some medicine. I am unable to consult doctor in my working schedule. My periods dates are 1st or 2nd monthly.
Mujhe periods main bleeding bahut jayada hoti hai aur mere dard bhi jayada hoti hai. Mere se kai baar to bed se utha bhi nahi jaata. Mujhe aise mein bahut jayada dikkat hoti hai. Main married hu aur is condition main kuch bhi nahi kar sakti. please help me.
I had sex with my girl friend in the last day before the menstrual starts. Almost 6 days gone and she didn't have the period. Took pregnancy test using the kit and it shows negative. Also she is having irregular periods (poc's).She took krimson 35 tablet for last 3 months and she stopped it now. She didn't get periods still. Please give the suggestion what we have to do next. Do we need to consult any gynaecologist. Please advice. Thanks.
I had my last menstruation on march 20. I am taking Meprate 10mg from 6 days. I am unmarried and not pregnant. So kindly suggest me some ways to have my periods regular.
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
There are times when you feel extremely fatigued and tired. This could be because of the type of foods that you are consuming on a regular basis. Certain foods, when consumed tend to spike up your blood sugar level and make you feel sleepy and sloppy.
There are certain foods which you can have to boost your energy levels:
1. Vinegar: You can add vinegar to your food and salads to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking. Vinegar is said to have properties that prevent excessive starch absorption in the body; it also keeps your metabolic rate elevated. Mix vinegar with a glass of water and have it after meals to prevent fatigue.
2. Fruits: Fruits can provide instant energy if you are feeling lethargic. Usually in the afternoon, eating a fruit such as an apple or a watermelon will provide an instant burst of energy. Make sure you keep your portion sizes under control; else too much sugar can mess with your system.
3. Nuts: Nuts are very healthy foods to snack upon as they contain heart healthy fats and Omega-3 acids. Nuts also contain proteins that are good for your muscles and fat loss goals. Being rich in fiber, they also promote satiety.
4. Dark chocolate: You can include small portions of dark chocolate for your dessert cravings after lunch as it contains “theobromine” which helps in boosting your mood and energy levels.
5. Whole grains: Include whole grains in your diet; avoid eating refined products such as white rice and refined flour. Refined carbohydrates can spike your blood sugar levels and lead to feeling of fatigue. Eating whole grains also provides a steady supply of energy to the body.
6. Cardamom: Add these spices to your dishes and tea as they are known to stimulate blood flow and increase energy levels in the body. It is known to expand the blood vessels in the body to increase blood flow.
7. Asparagus: Asparagus contains important vitamins that allow efficient conversion of sugar into energy. It also contains plenty of fibers that promote satiety. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.