Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. shambhavi sethYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 10yrs old, she is daily urinated in the bed, how to stop her bed wetting? Is that any problem?
I recently noticed that my eyes are going deep inside. I'm worried now. I normally sleep 7-8 hrs a day. Im going to gym daily from last 2 years. I sit infant of pc for 4-5 hours.
My baby now 3 month old she having cough and sneezing. She sneeze that time sputum coming out what I do it is any problem.
My girl is 1 years 9 months old. Still she can't stand herself. Can't talk. Though she response whenever we ask something or call her only by "hoon" Sometimes sings songs. She was admitted in NICU at the time of birth due to low glucose levels. Her pediatrician suggested an MRI of brain. Where should we go for treatment? Are we getting late and creating difficulties not doing MRI? Within what time MRI should be done?
My daughter is 4 months age. She had 3 dose of the pentavalent vaccine injection. But she did not had the pcv vaccine. Is it mendatory for new born babies and now can we give the pcv vaccine to my daughter. Please advice.
She gave birth to baby child on 3 oct. Delivery was normal and baby also. But she is not having lactation. Milk is not coming. So what to do? This may be dangerous. We also know mother's milk is very important for baby. But unfortunately. It is not. So we are providing powder lactogen milk to baby. Will it be good for baby.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.