Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Respected Dr. My wife suffering from Cystitis. We Got married 3 months back. Drs diagnose it as honeymoon cystitis. Going on under antibiotic treatment. Need your valuable opinion doctor.
My wife has done ultrasonography today. There found. Ovaries: Right overy is enlarged (71×55 mm) with few (3 in no.) well defined anechoic cysts, largest measuring 37×26 mm Left overy is normal in size (38×18 mm) with a small cysts measuring 17×12 mm. IMPRESSION: bilateral Iberian cysts as described. Now what will I do. Plz, suggest me.
My period time changes always And becoz of that it's paining alot and before blood comes down in properly But now this time it's a little bit. So before this any reasons Please doctor suggest me something.
I am about 56 years age and I suffering with chronic candidiasys in my vegina for more than 10 years I have seen lot of gynic docters and dermatologists but no cure and now i want to take mri test will help me in correct diagnostic I have many ultra sound scan it always normal and my surgar levels are normal kindly guide me
My wife, 57 feels unbearable pain in vagina during insertion and that's why she has lost interest. Always dry too. What is the cause and treatment.
To keep our body functioning, we need different types of nutrients from our diet. These nutrients are mainly classified into two types: 1. Macro nutrients 2. Micronutrients
Macronutrients are the nutrients which are required in large amounts and micro nutrients are required in smaller quantities.
1. Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are the main source of energy in our body. Starch, fructose, glucose etc are examples of different carbohydrates. The sources of carbohydrates are grains, bread, fruits, and starchy vegetables.
2. Proteins: Proteins, also known as body building blocks, are essential for repair and maintenance different tissues like bones and muscles. Pulses, meat and eggs are the sources of proteins.
3. Fats: Fats are of two types, saturated and unsaturated. Saturated fats are synthesized in our body thus we need not to obtain it from external sources. Excess intake of saturated fats result in many health problems like high BP, high cholesterol, heart problems, obesity etc. Unsaturated fats, also called essential fats, are not produced in body and thus have to be included in our diet. Unsaturated fats are available in plant sources and some types of fishes.
4. Water: Our body is about 70% of water. We need water for different functions like metabolism, transportation etc.
1. Vitamins: Vitamins are vital amino acids. They are of two types: Fat soluble and water soluble. Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) can be stored in the body with the fat reserves. Water soluble vitamins (B complex and C) are lost easily with the body fluids and must be replenished on regular basis.
2. Minerals: They are the essential chemicals required in very small quantities for very vital body functions. They assist in our body’s metabolic system. Calcium, potassium, iron, zinc etc are the examples of minerals which can be obtained from different food and supplements.
3. Fibers: Fibers are indigestible nutrients present in mainly plant based food. Fiber rich diet prevents constipation and improves bowel movements. It also helps in reducing bad cholesterol and diabetes.
Fruits and vegetables are sources of micronutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
If I have done sex with a girl,directly. then what treatment should be applied so that she will not be pregnant.
I was suffering from irregular periods due to consumptions of ipill then I consulted a gynaecologist she diagnosed me to take femilon tablets for 21 days then stop for 7 days and then again start 21 days course for 2-3 months to normalise my period cycle. My 21 days course ended on 25september but till now I did not have periods. I am just confused with this fact when will I have my periods because after 7 days I again have to start my course of medicine so should I have periods before these 7 days end or what?
How can we know who is the main carrier of syphilis is husband or wife if both infected. And how can we know the tenure of disease.
I am 28 years old. Having my period irregular from last 3 months. It starts on date but do not get end till 15-20 days. Aftr tat the again start on same period date. My date is 8th . So they start on 8 but ended on 25th 1st time. Aftr that they again started on 8th ended on 20. Its just blood flow and pain in legs. No pain in stomach.
Past one year, I have thyroid problem. I gain too much of weight. As well as irregular menses. How to overcome it? I feel so tired.
Doctor my menses cycle is regularly for 26 days. But for the last2 months it's irregular and it's kind of odd. For the 1st 3 days it's it's in dark brown in color and in liquid state but from the 4 th day it's in theform of common cold and so stinky and it's continues for upto 10 days. Is it a problem? show I consult a doctor?
i am suffering for pcos from 3years. My main problem is very very low menstrual flow, just 2 or 3 drops .I did not need to wear a pad. I am not overweight I am underweight ,my weight is just 40 kg I also suffering from hirthuism. I eat allopathy medicine for 3 years, doctor give me oc oils. Now I am on homeopathic treatment from 2 years, but did not get any result, my period flow is extremely low, It is present in just few seconds and it comes after 45 days. How can get a normal period flow?
Joint pains or muscles cramps are the usual suspects when it comes to leg pain. Joint pains are usually a symptom of arthritis, a common occurrence during old age. Leg muscles are mostly affected by muscle cramps. From an Ayurvedic point of view, all pains are caused by the vata dosha.
What are doshas?
The doshas define the natural inclination of the body and they comprise the three main energies that affect your health and well-being. The three doshas are Pitta, Vata and Kapha. Thus in Ayurveda, pain is caused when the doshas are vitiated. In Ayurveda, ama is the name given to the toxic materials in the body that are caused by improper indigestion. Therefore, pain occurs when there is too much ama build-up in your body.
Useful herbs for treating leg pain:
- Clove: It provides instant relief from pain, especially if they are due to muscle cramps. Apply clove oil in a poultice over the affected area.
- Ginger: Since ginger has great painkiller properties, it can be added to a regular diet to deal with chronic leg pain.
- Liquorice: Muscle aches can be treated with liquorice roots infused in water overnight.
- Madhuca: Applying madhuca oil over leg pains, especially if they are due to rheumatism, then it can give great results.
- Pepper: Pepper aids in proper blood circulation by helping dilating the superficial blood vessels.
Dietary regulations for leg pain: To help with chronic leg pain, leafy vegetables, green vegetables, Vitamin C-rich foods, plantains that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium must be consumed. Coffee and chocolate must be avoided at all costs. The consumption of water cannot be stressed enough as one of the leading causes of leg pain is dehydration of insufficient fluids in the body. Water helps flush out the toxins in the body, thus getting rid of the vitiated doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for leg pain: For external use, Mahanarayana Tailam is extremely effective. Warming the oil before application will give best results. For internal use, Simhanada Guggulu, a mild laxative, Laxmi Vilas rasa and Pratapa Lankeshwara Rasa are prescribed.