Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am a 25yr old male and I have severe acne problem since last 12 years, have tried verity of medicines but didn't work. So please help.
I am having severe hair loss day by day. I already tried some solutions but nothing special happened. What should I do now?
Hello sir/mam. I m 23 yr male. My problem is my face skin. I have got many darkspots and pimples too making unfair and dark from my body color. What should I try. I am using face wash daily till then zero result. What should I do?
I have mouth ulcer since 6 months. What should I do? And I also have low blood pressure what prevention I should take?
Hi Doctors, I am 28 years old working in delhi for 5 yrs. I have lots of grey hairs around 40% in head, 30 in beard also :-(Although I have been using mehndi, hair colors etc for my head but what to do for grey beard. When my beard grows I look like 38 years old because of white beard. I wish at least my beard gets black naturally as I am just 28, unmarried now. People say that it could be because of old Catarrh that I have been suffering from for long. But I have seen people they too have catarrh but their beard and hair are normal and not grey. I am confused. I What should be ideal approach for the treatment. I don't wish to go for allopathic treatment. Should I go for Homeopathic treatment or Ayurveda treatment for this. Please guide.
My wife feels constipation and frequent temptation for urine passing. Also happening scratches during inter course and infection to both of us. Give a remedy.
I am 34 year female I have lower back pain at the end of my spine and also in my left upper thigh I could not find where pain exactly but when I sit, sleep or walk then it' s pain full please suggest I also had high bp I am taking pills olmax am
After delivery I my hair looks so dull. And its not look good. In short I feel my hair wait lost. And its strips is poor.
I am very fat. My weight is 70kg. My age is 43 year. I am suffering from sugar. So please suggested me.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.